Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
    My case manager is Robert and he is useless and I hope he reads this forum lol
    glad my last four are in the 5000 range
    Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

    07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
    08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
    09/13/14 Written exam
    10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
    1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
    2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
    2/6/15 Background Released to IA
    2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
    4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
    4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

    Comment


    • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
      My case manager is Robert and he is useless and I hope he reads this forum lol
      lol, I have to disagree cause Robert's been really helpful, always get response from him same day.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
        Steph no news yet?


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        No news. .... Good news


        07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
        09/21/14 Written exam
        11/18/14 Notice of TS
        11/21/14 TSL packet received
        12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
        01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
        02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

        Comment


        • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
          My case manager is Robert and he is useless and I hope he reads this forum lol
          U can email any of those other ones josh. I have done so and have gotten a reply from someone else. I don't think they follow the social thing too much so give it a shot.


          07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          09/21/14 Written exam
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
          01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
          02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
            lol, I have to disagree cause Robert's been really helpful, always get response from him same day.
            Can you send him a message for me? See what's going on with my stuff. Lol
            Geo- Florida
            CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
            NOR- 98 10/25/13
            Qual- GS 7
            TSL- 2/28/14
            PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
            VBT/SI- 5/9/14
            VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
            BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
            BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
            BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

            Comment


            • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
              Can you send him a message for me? See what's going on with my stuff. Lol
              I will be more than happy to do that if they allow representation lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                Can you send him a message for me? See what's going on with my stuff. Lol
                Lol I just realized he's my case manager too. He replied the same day. Check your junk emails too to make sure.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
                  I will be more than happy to do that if they allow representation lol
                  I'll gladly give you my applicant number and you can represent me!
                  Geo- Florida
                  CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                  NOR- 98 10/25/13
                  Qual- GS 7
                  TSL- 2/28/14
                  PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                  VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                  VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                  BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                  BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                  BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                    Lol I just realized he's my case manager too. He replied the same day. Check your junk emails too to make sure.
                    Oh I check junk mail everyday. the first problem I had with him was that he never notified me that my eqip was rejected on Nov 4. I emailed him 2 times after that date inquiring about any updates. I got no response. On Jan 1, I decided to look for another email and found one and I got a response from a very nice lady that then informed me my eqip was rejected 2 months earlier. I was ticked off that I was never informed about that. He could have told me that when I emailed him 2 timesbut didnt. I have emailed him since as well and still never received any response. because he neglected to inform me in nov, I have been set back almost 3 months now. very frustrating to me. The nice lady did tell me that once it's submitted to internal affairs, they don't really have any idea of when a poly will be scheduled. I don't know if that is true or not.
                    Geo- Florida
                    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                    NOR- 98 10/25/13
                    Qual- GS 7
                    TSL- 2/28/14
                    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                    BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                    BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                    BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                      Oh I check junk mail everyday. the first problem I had with him was that he never notified me that my eqip was rejected on Nov 4. I emailed him 2 times after that date inquiring about any updates. I got no response. On Jan 1, I decided to look for another email and found one and I got a response from a very nice lady that then informed me my eqip was rejected 2 months earlier. I was ticked off that I was never informed about that. He could have told me that when I emailed him 2 timesbut didnt. I have emailed him since as well and still never received any response. because he neglected to inform me in nov, I have been set back almost 3 months now. very frustrating to me. The nice lady did tell me that once it's submitted to internal affairs, they don't really have any idea of when a poly will be scheduled. I don't know if that is true or not.
                      I don't think your case manager will have any information on the polygraph dates. I waited about 7 months from when my papers were "in the security office" to getting a poly. Unfortunately, you get called for the poly when your name is on the top of their list and they have examiners in your area. There are only a handful of examiners for the thousands of applicants and some of them have to travel around the country to help other region's backlog.
                      Geo: West Coast
                      Applicant Group: 13-1
                      NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                      TSL: 12/16/13
                      PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                      eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                      VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                      eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                      Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                      Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                      Clear BI: 2/24/15
                      Drug Test: 3/4/15
                      The Call: 3/2/15
                      PFT2: 3/18/15
                      EOD: 3/30/15

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
                        I don't think your case manager will have any information on the polygraph dates. I waited about 7 months from when my papers were "in the security office" to getting a poly. Unfortunately, you get called for the poly when your name is on the top of their list and they have examiners in your area. There are only a handful of examiners for the thousands of applicants and some of them have to travel around the country to help other region's backlog.
                        They must not have any in the midwest. I'll make it easy for them, and I'll travel anywhere they need me too.
                        Geo- Florida
                        CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                        NOR- 98 10/25/13
                        Qual- GS 7
                        TSL- 2/28/14
                        PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                        VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                        VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                        BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                        BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                        BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                          They must not have any in the midwest. I'll make it easy for them, and I'll travel anywhere they need me too.
                          My eqip was rejected too. It was the lady named Natalie who emailed me the next day about it. She said I had 72hrs to resubmit it. And I did as told. I believe any of the case managers should have notified you about it. I can't believe they set you back three months. you would have probably been done with pretty mych everything by now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by milperil View Post
                            My eqip was rejected too. It was the lady named Natalie who emailed me the next day about it. She said I had 72hrs to resubmit it. And I did as told. I believe any of the case managers should have notified you about it. I can't believe they set you back three months. you would have probably been done with pretty mych everything by now.
                            Depressing to think about.
                            Geo- Florida
                            CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                            NOR- 98 10/25/13
                            Qual- GS 7
                            TSL- 2/28/14
                            PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                            VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                            VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                            BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                            BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                            BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                            Comment


                            • My VBT has been scheduled for April 6 at the federal building in Boston! Huzzah! I don't even remember picking Boston and thought I'd have to go all the way to NY or NJ. Of course I'd rather go 45 minutes away to Boston
                              CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

                              Applied 10/3/14
                              Exam 12/6/14
                              NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
                              TS 1/23/15
                              Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
                              TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
                              VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
                              TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
                              Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
                              Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
                              Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

                              Comment


                              • Yah, let's start emailing and calling all the case managers now listed in this public forum and question them about status along with the status of my buddies Billy Bob and Jody!! That's not going to jam up the process much!! You guys need to chill out and just let things work themselves out. Unless you need to make an inquire about a clear and obvious mistake, let MHC work. This is coming from a 13-1 applicant. And I'm only a 13-1 applicant because I changed my geo in early 2013 to central east coast because I wasn't moving along at all in the process for Florida applicants. So in reality, I'm a 10-2 or 10-3 applicant or some mess like that. I'm even Federal LE who enforces pretty much the same laws and I'm still here PATIENTLY waiting for my 4th polygraph appointment. Yes this is correct, 4th!!! The other 3 were canceled. I've decided to copy this and save it since I know I'll be re-posting this in a few months once more applicants start to forget they've applied to work for the federal government where everything takes time and nothing make sense. None the less, good luck to all and stay safe...

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9703 users online. 318 members and 9385 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X