Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abner; what GEO you applied for? You wanted JFK?

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
      Heeeeelllloooo!!
      Update: BI contacted me this morning.. She advised she was sending a NOPA that was returned from 02/19... I received it today by email... They had previously sent it to my physical address that has no mail receptacle. I had already advised them I had a PO Box. Anyway, she told me I had 2 medical items showing as unpaid in my credit and that I needed to submit my responses to that. I told her I have receipts to confirm those are paid off already. I've been working on NOPA response ALL DAY and am sending in those receipts as exhibits along with my response. I know that will not be an issue since they are paid but it still does not reflect on my credit. She told me to send everything ASAP. I asked her about poly since I have not officially received any notice regarding results and she said I was good to go on that portion of pre-employment process. Anyone in the same boat? If so, how long after NOPA has been cleared do they call you for anything else? Keeping in mind everyone's case is different and it can varies depending on BI caseload...
      Congrats I'm happy for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
        Congrats I'm happy for you.
        Thank you keeping my fingers crossed!!
        Last edited by borrada; 03-09-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Heeeeelllloooo!!
          Update: BI contacted me this morning.. She advised she was sending a NOPA that was returned from 02/19... I received it today by email... They had previously sent it to my physical address that has no mail receptacle. I had already advised them I had a PO Box. Anyway, she told me I had 2 medical items showing as unpaid in my credit and that I needed to submit my responses to that. I told her I have receipts to confirm those are paid off already. I've been working on NOPA response ALL DAY and am sending in those receipts as exhibits along with my response. I know that will not be an issue since they are paid but it still does not reflect on my credit. She told me to send everything ASAP. I asked her about poly since I have not officially received any notice regarding results and she said I was good to go on that portion of pre-employment process. Anyone in the same boat? If so, how long after NOPA has been cleared do they call you for anything else? Keeping in mind everyone's case is different and it can varies depending on BI caseload...
          Congratulations [emoji5]️

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          09/21/14 Written exam
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
          01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
          02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
            Congratulations [emoji5]️

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
            09/21/14 Written exam
            11/18/14 Notice of TS
            11/21/14 TSL packet received
            12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
            01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
            02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results
            Thanks girlfriend

Comment

Thank you keeping my fingers crossed!!
              Congratz and good luck

Comment

• Good morning everyone,

So I was offered a position in Seattle Washington. I'm still on the fence about the position and some may think I'm crazy. I was told that I would start on the 4th of April either at a port or airport. Location hasn't been picked yet. Anyone here work at the Seattle location? Able to share any insight about expense, work environment , and anything else relative ? would greatly appreciate it. Oh and I'll be going to the academy at the end of April till end of August.

Comment

• For the folks in PR, check your emails. Investigators will once again be on the island during the last week of March conducting polygraph exams. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cabo-verde View Post
                    Abner; what GEO you applied for? You wanted JFK?
                    East Texas :/ looks like there's no vacancies over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
                      Good morning everyone,

So I was offered a position in Seattle Washington. I'm still on the fence about the position and some may think I'm crazy. I was told that I would start on the 4th of April either at a port or airport. Location hasn't been picked yet. Anyone here work at the Seattle location? Able to share any insight about expense, work environment , and anything else relative ? would greatly appreciate it. Oh and I'll be going to the academy at the end of April till end of August.
                      Congratz

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                        For the folks in PR, check your emails. Investigators will once again be on the island during the last week of March conducting polygraph exams. Good luck.
                        Oh yes, hopefully this is good news! Thanks for the info Cz Kid

Comment

• I just got this in an email. Not sure why, I'm a govt retiree.

Border Patrol Agents
                          The U.S. Border Patrol is now hiring agents to work for one of our nation’s largest border security agencies, protecting the American people and our way of life 24/7. More than 20,000 Border Patrol agents safeguard nearly 6,000 miles of land border the United States shares with Canada and Mexico, and more than 2,000 miles of coastal waters.

VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT CLOSES MARCH 16. APPLY NOW.

As a Border Patrol Agent, your primary responsibilities include:

Detecting and preventing terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the U.S.
                          Patrolling international land borders and coastal waters
                          Detecting and preventing the illegal entry and smuggling of aliens into the U.S.
                          Preventing the illegal trafficking of people, narcotics and contraband into the U.S.

KEY REQUIREMENTS

Be a U.S. citizen and a resident for at least the past three years
                          Be referred for selection prior to age 37 (waiver for Veterans)
                          Pass an entrance exam, medical exam, physical fitness tests and drug test
                          Pass a background investigation and polygraph exam
                          Qualify for and carry a firearm
                          Have a valid driver’s license
                          New hires must successfully complete 11 weeks of intensive instruction at the U.S. Border Patrol Academy in Artesia, N.M. Coursework includes topics such as immigration and nationality laws, as well as physical training and marksmanship. An additional 8 weeks is necessary for those who require Spanish language instruction.

APPLY NOW.

CBP is an EOE.
                          They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

• I know we were debating/discussing 'pre-employment forms' on CASS.

On Friday my case manager emailed me saying that IA wanted me to resend all of my E-QUIP signature forms. I sent them in on Friday evening and he said he sent them back to IA on Monday. Today my pre-employment forms went green on CASS.

I guess it really does count as something? No idea.

I am hoping that this is a sign that I will be getting a call to schedule the poly soon.
                            Did anyone else notice if they had received the poly scheduling soon after this went green. I think I remember people saying that theirs said N/A even after taking the poly.

As usual, just wondering during the waiting game.

What do I win for post 100?!
                            Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
                            08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                            09/13/14 Written exam
                            10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
                            1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
                            2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
                            2/6/15 Background Released to IA
                            2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
                            4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
                            4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                              Any 14-1 or under on the referred to schedule unit waiting line???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was. 14-1 here. got the call last week.

Comment

• I had my VBT and structural interview today. In the waiting room there were four other applicants. All four of them were currently Border Patrol Agents. One of them had over 10 years of service in the patrol and still wanted to switch over to the blue. We were all there mainly because going through another hiring process is easier to get our desired duty location than actually waiting for the Border Patrol to allow more transfers or putting in for a intelligence position up north.

I just thought this information could help people that are applying for both processes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9270 users online. 247 members and 9023 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X