Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you get inconclusive on you first poly what are the odds of you passing the second ? And what do you need to change ? How many got that and how many passed ? And what did you change...

Comment

• I had to take the poly 3 times. You just need to get a good nights rest. Come into the test with a clear and open mind. Stop worrying about the test, get into the mindset of basically not caring about the test. If you pass, you pass. If you don't, you don't. Its not the end of the world. Then find a relaxed sitting position and answer the questions as they come.

QUOTE=abejjani;3614119]If you get inconclusive on you first poly what are the odds of you passing the second ? And what do you need to change ? How many got that and how many passed ? And what did you change...[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Any 14-3 updates? I passed my medical and pt1 about a month back. green light on medical, still nothing (no packet)

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
          Ouch that scares me (waited so long.)
          They said you could reapply after a failed poly ???

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          09/21/14 Written exam
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
          01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
          02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results
          I didn't ask specific questions for reapplying. The only thing they said about it was a quick line saying "you may apply at later date". Whether or not there is a waiting period (3 years or otherwise) I have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by hercmull View Post
            I didn't ask specific questions for reapplying. The only thing they said about it was a quick line saying "you may apply at later date". Whether or not there is a waiting period (3 years or otherwise) I have no idea.
            Oh ok. Thank you.

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
            09/21/14 Written exam
            11/18/14 Notice of TS
            11/21/14 TSL packet received
            12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
            01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
            02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

Comment

• Originally posted by DBreezyMD View Post
              I had to take the poly 3 times. You just need to get a good nights rest. Come into the test with a clear and open mind. Stop worrying about the test, get into the mindset of basically not caring about the test. If you pass, you pass. If you don't, you don't. Its not the end of the world. Then find a relaxed sitting position and answer the questions as they come.

QUOTE=abejjani;3614119]If you get inconclusive on you first poly what are the odds of you passing the second ? And what do you need to change ? How many got that and how many passed ? And what did you change...
              [/QUOTE]
              Stress carries us through all situations . with the past 2 years sitting on your shoulders and the future of your career and your kids future all getting down to that test it was so hard to even focus on the task at hand... But I guest it is yet another thing you need to be good at to be a successful officer...

Comment

• Hey guys anyone talking their pft2 March 17th at West Virginia ?

Comment

• Any 14-1 or under on the referred to schedule unit waiting line???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 13-1 here. Waiting for BI to be over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
                      13-1 here. Waiting for BI to be over.
                      Hopefully we'll be in the next class...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
                        Hopefully we'll be in the next class...

Actually I can't start until June. I'll get married late May, thats what makes me nervous now. I'll probably have to fight to get another chance becuase I can't go into pre academy until on or after May 25th. 😔😬

So I'm in th middle of I want this so bad and please delay and come after. Nevermind appling for the wrng location So I'm going to live by myself until I canet back to the NYC/NJ area.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I've been lurking around a bit but now after some contacting/scheduling drama I finally have my medical and PFT1 scheduled for this Thursday (March 12), at three separate locations no less! Pretty late scheduling for 14-3 but like I said there was some drama...I applied for the Central/East Coast Region, I live in NH but it seems Northeast is never open and at this point I don't care about moving.
                          CBPO 14-3 Central East Coast Region

Applied 10/3/14
                          Exam 12/6/14
                          NOR 1/12/15 (Passed, 90)
                          TS 1/23/15
                          Medical/PFT1 3/12/15 (Passed PFT)
                          TSL Packet Received 3/20/15 Submitted 3/25/15
                          VBT/SI 4/6/15 (Passed)
                          TSL "In security office" 4/8/15
                          Polygraph Inconclusive 4/27/15
                          Second Polygraph awaiting the wrath (or mercy!) of QC 5/27/15
                          Removed from consideration due to "unfavorable polygraph" 7/9/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiernyc View Post
                            Hello everyone, I've been lurking around a bit but now after some contacting/scheduling drama I finally have my medical and PFT1 scheduled for this Thursday (March 12), at three separate locations no less! Pretty late scheduling for 14-3 but like I said there was some drama...I applied for the Central/East Coast Region, I live in NH but it seems Northeast is never open and at this point I don't care about moving.
                            Hey Kiernyc, I'm also 14-3 Central East Coast VA. I thought my application was behind but I find that it's actually going pretty smoothly. I'm about 6 months into the process.

Applied 9/29/14
                            External Assessment 11/25/14
                            Notification Letter 1/23/15
                            Medical Exam 2/13/15 (results pending)
                            Fitness Exam 2/19/15 (results pending)
                            VBT 4/2/15 (scheduled)

Comment

• Originally posted by M4V View Post
                              Hey Kiernyc, I'm also 14-3 Central East Coast VA. I thought my application was behind but I find that it's actually going pretty smoothly. I'm about 6 months into the process.

Applied 9/29/14
                              External Assessment 11/25/14
                              Notification Letter 1/23/15
                              Medical Exam 2/13/15 (results pending)
                              Fitness Exam 2/19/15 (results pending)
                              VBT 4/2/15 (scheduled)
                              Is your VBT in Baltimore?
                              DC MPD

1/18 Orientation
                              2/1 Written Exam (Baltimore)

US Customs, CBPO Officer

Pending (April)

Comment

• Heeeeelllloooo!!
                                Update: BI contacted me this morning.. She advised she was sending a NOPA that was returned from 02/19... I received it today by email... They had previously sent it to my physical address that has no mail receptacle. I had already advised them I had a PO Box. Anyway, she told me I had 2 medical items showing as unpaid in my credit and that I needed to submit my responses to that. I told her I have receipts to confirm those are paid off already. I've been working on NOPA response ALL DAY and am sending in those receipts as exhibits along with my response. I know that will not be an issue since they are paid but it still does not reflect on my credit. She told me to send everything ASAP. I asked her about poly since I have not officially received any notice regarding results and she said I was good to go on that portion of pre-employment process. Anyone in the same boat? If so, how long after NOPA has been cleared do they call you for anything else? Keeping in mind everyone's case is different and it can varies depending on BI caseload...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7515 users online. 413 members and 7102 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X