300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
    I can imagine the stress... As long as you DON'T give up on this opportunity... Come back with a GREAT response and you'll get it!! It all just takes DILIGENCE!!
    thank you so much, now I feel the stress from paralegal when you have to meet deadline lol. gonna be a long day at work, at least it is almost weekend lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
      thank you so much, now I feel the stress from paralegal when you have to meet deadline lol. gonna be a long day at work, at least it is almost weekend lol.
      RELAX!! Your almost there

Comment

• I doubt a person needs a template to ask for an extension to prepare a NOPA response.

Is there a phone number or email address associated with the NOPA? Call/write them and ask for an extension in order to prepare a proper reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
          I doubt a person needs a template to ask for an extension to prepare a NOPA response.

Is there a phone number or email address associated with the NOPA? Call/write them and ask for an extension in order to prepare a proper reply.
          Thank Merlin, there is no phone number, only fax number or email or mail for the response, but at least it almost finished, i only have 1 issue so that make it easier, only need someone to look at it before i submit.

Comment

• I
            Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
            Thank Merlin, there is no phone number, only fax number or email or mail for the response, but at least it almost finished, i only have 1 issue so that make it easier, only need someone to look at it before i submit.
            i doubt you'll get an extension being that it was certified and someone signed it off. Which maybe wasn't a good idea according to that you've had a few days to respond they won't understand that u got certified mail and just didn't open it. But I agree with Merlin I think you could just ask but being bat it's so close to due date you might not get a response until it's too late. Just proof read it and send it off you'll be fine if you did UR best.

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
            09/21/14 Written exam
            11/18/14 Notice of TS
            11/21/14 TSL packet received
            12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
            01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
            02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

Comment

• So...

Email them and politely ask for a 30 day extension in order to get together the documentation and whatever relevant materials you need to prepared a proper response, time to have everything proofread and adjusted if needed and time to prepare copies for presentation and mailing to CBP.

If they balk at 30 days...ask for for an extension timeframe that suits them.

You're not the first person to be jammed up by USPS and the certified mail requirements. Ask for the extension and make your life a bit less stressful and give yourself more options in relying.

Comment

• Inconclusive !!! I could not calm my &$# down long enough to get a reading. My polygrapher was a great guy. Helped me out try to get me relaxed and get a good reading but no go. So I got an inconclusive and I have to come back in 2 weeks for another poly ...

Comment

• Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                  Inconclusive !!! I could not calm my &$# down long enough to get a reading. My polygrapher was a great guy. Helped me out try to get me relaxed and get a good reading but no go. So I got an inconclusive and I have to come back in 2 weeks for another poly ...
                  Oh darn well that's good that you at least got rescheduled right then and there.

09/21/14 Written exam
                  11/18/14 Notice of TS
                  12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                  01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                    Oh darn well that's good that you at least got rescheduled right then and there.

09/21/14 Written exam
                    11/18/14 Notice of TS
                    12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                    Yeah I am not sure what will change the second time ... It was the total truth the first time so I guess I will wait and see...

Comment

Inconclusive !!! I could not calm my &$# down long enough to get a reading. My polygrapher was a great guy. Helped me out try to get me relaxed and get a good reading but no go. So I got an inconclusive and I have to come back in 2 weeks for another poly ...
                      There's still hope!! You're not out yet!! Try to keep calm and give it all you got

Comment

There's still hope!! You're not out yet!! Try to keep calm and give it all you got
                        sorry to bother you again, can I contact you for few questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
                          sorry to bother you again, can I contact you for few questions?
                          Sure!! PM me...

Comment

Sure!! PM me...
                            thanks, please turn on your message

Comment

Yeah I am not sure what will change the second time ... It was the total truth the first time so I guess I will wait and see...
                              I was the same way on my first poly. Try not to focus on how you are feeling and whether or not you are triggering the machine. If you're consciously worried about how fast your heart is beating, whether or not you're sweating, or whether or not something you said triggered the machine, you're going to get more and more nervous and you'll never calm down. Just focus on the questions and remind yourself that it's not the end of the world if you pass or fail.
                              Geo: West Coast
                              Applicant Group: 13-1
                              NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                              TSL: 12/16/13
                              PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                              eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                              VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                              eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                              Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                              Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                              Clear BI: 2/24/15
                              Drug Test: 3/4/15
                              The Call: 3/2/15
                              PFT2: 3/18/15
                              EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
                                I was the same way on my first poly. Try not to focus on how you are feeling and whether or not you are triggering the machine. If you're consciously worried about how fast your heart is beating, whether or not you're sweating, or whether or not something you said triggered the machine, you're going to get more and more nervous and you'll never calm down. Just focus on the questions and remind yourself that it's not the end of the world if you pass or fail.
                                That us exactly what it was. I was focusing on my breathing and heart rate. Not focusing on the questions

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8560 users online. 433 members and 8127 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X