Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stay positive!!!

Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
    Mine said pending when I first logging into CASS then it updated to not applicable and today it went to cleared and green

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
    09/21/14 Written exam
    11/18/14 Notice of TS
    11/21/14 TSL packet received
    12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
    01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
    02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

Comment

• Originally posted by Islandgyrl View Post
      Just stay positive!!!
      Will do thanks so much.

09/21/14 Written exam
      11/18/14 Notice of TS
      12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
      01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED

Comment

• your welcome!

Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
        Will do thanks so much.

09/21/14 Written exam
        11/18/14 Notice of TS
        12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
        01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED

Comment

• FBI Special Agent open until 16MARCH (I believe)

https://www.fbijobs.gov/explore-care...ligibility.asp
          Last edited by SM3; 03-05-2015, 07:52 PM. Reason: typo
          SM3

CBPO

14-2
          Geo: Central East Coast, United States
          Grade: GS-7
          CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
          NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
          TSL: 11/18/2014
          Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
          01/06/15 VBT/SI
          01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
          03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Sorry to bother everyone but I really need your advises at this time
            I recently received a NOPA and i got it quite late because it was certified mail. I was not able to pick it up til today. Anyway, it is closed to my deadline to send respond. I found a template to response to NOPA but i need to extend my time to gather all information. I couldn't find any template for that and afraid I will get it wrong. Can anyone help me with the template.
            All advises are deeply appreciated.
            Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
              Sorry to bother everyone but I really need your advises at this time
              I recently received a NOPA and i got it quite late because it was certified mail. I was not able to pick it up til today. Anyway, it is closed to my deadline to send respond. I found a template to response to NOPA but i need to extend my time to gather all information. I couldn't find any template for that and afraid I will get it wrong. Can anyone help me with the template.
              All advises are deeply appreciated.
              Thanks
              This link will help:

www.honorfirst.com/nopa.doc

Use this as a template:

http://www.honorfirst.com/nopa-template.html
              Good luck!!!
              Last edited by borrada; 03-06-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
                This link will help:

www.honorfirst.com/nopa.doc

Use this as a template:

http://www.honorfirst.com/nopa-template.html
                Good luck!!!
                thank you very much. I've been up all night for this. Btw, do you have template for requesting extension, i don't know if time allows my lawyer to look over it before i submit.

Comment

thank you very much. I've been up all night for this. Btw, do you have template for requesting extension, i don't know if time allows my lawyer to look over it before i submit.
                  Your welcome With my previous experience as a paralegal, your attorney should have a Motion requesting an extension or some type of continuance for your NOPA case as a draft... I'll check through my files to see if I have a saved draft of one. However, I'm not sure if they have ever accepted extensions... Perhaps someone else can give us more feedback. Thank you!!

Comment

Your welcome With my previous experience as a paralegal, your attorney should have a Motion requesting an extension or some type of continuance for your NOPA case as a draft... I'll check through my files to see if I have a saved draft of one. However, I'm not sure if they have ever accepted extensions... Perhaps someone else can give us more feedback. Thank you!!
                    I deeply appreciate your help, i think my attorney doesn't want to get much involve into this hiring process so i'm trying to do the best I can and maybe he has time to look at my response before I submit it today.

Comment

I deeply appreciate your help, i think my attorney doesn't want to get much involve into this hiring process so i'm trying to do the best I can and maybe he has time to look at my response before I submit it today.
                      You got it!! Although it would be helpful, you don't really need your attorney for this. Try this link for an extension, just modify extension to fit your needs:

https://www.myinterfase.com/okstate/...OWVzgjyA%3D%3D

Hope this helps!!

Comment

You got it!! Although it would be helpful, you don't really need your attorney for this. Try this link for an extension, just modify extension to fit your needs:

https://www.myinterfase.com/okstate/...OWVzgjyA%3D%3D

Hope this helps!!
                        thank you so much, i'm trying to finish the answer without asking for extension, hope can get it done today.

Comment

thank you so much, i'm trying to finish the answer without asking for extension, hope can get it done today.
                          You'll get it done!! DON'T worry!! Just make sure you have someone else proofread it before you send it off.

Comment

• ... OVERNIGHT that darn thing!!

Comment

You'll get it done!! DON'T worry!! Just make sure you have someone else proofread it before you send it off.
                              been up all night the response, it's done, i emailed my attorney but he's not answering. Feel like the doors are closing

Comment

been up all night the response, it's done, i emailed my attorney but he's not answering. Feel like the doors are closing
                                I can imagine the stress... As long as you DON'T give up on this opportunity... Come back with a GREAT response and you'll get it!! It all just takes DILIGENCE!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7581 users online. 273 members and 7308 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X