Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow!! Things are definitely moving!! Hoping this means our processes are gonna be moving along too... Good luck guys!!

    Comment


    • DHS has been funded to the end of the fiscal year!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
        Does any body know FLETC class schedule? For example, we know the April 23 class is where our guys are going. Any way to find out when there are going to be the other classes? I searched.
        There are internal lists published occasionally. I've never see one released publicly. The lists I've seen tend to be rather tentative and subject to major revisions. Even if you got your hands on the most current version, I'm not sure how trustworthy it would be....especially when looking ahead to classes significantly in the future.

        You can pretty much count on seeing multiple classes each month until September. Hiring tempo is likely to pick up over the next few months.

        Comment


        • I guess I'll chime in as well and say that... I ALSO GOT THE CALL... yesterday.

          Supposedly EOD 3/30 at San Francisco, FLETC 4/23. Drug test was scheduled for tomorrow 3/4.

          Anybody know who contacts you regarding scheduling for PFT2 and how long it usually takes to get that scheduled (IE: CHS schedules with you right after you complete drug test)?
          Geo: West Coast
          Applicant Group: 13-1
          NOR: 10/28/13 85%
          TSL: 12/16/13
          PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
          eQIP completed: 2/13/14
          VBT/SI: 3/17/14
          eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
          Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
          Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
          Clear BI: 2/24/15
          Drug Test: 3/4/15
          The Call: 3/2/15
          PFT2: 3/18/15
          EOD: 3/30/15

          Comment


          • Congratulations. HC will call you to schedule PT2.


            To the guys who got the call, did you receive a official "passed poly" email? I'm on the BI step and wondering how come BI is working on me even tho I haven't received the official passed notice. Administrator gave me the positive passed, but what about QC!?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
              Congratulations. HC will call you to schedule PT2.


              To the guys who got the call, did you receive a official "passed poly" email? I'm on the BI step and wondering how come BI is working on me even tho I haven't received the official passed notice. Administrator gave me the positive passed, but what about QC!?
              I don't think anyone gets an official passed notice. If you're in the BI step then you're food and officially passed. BI wouldn't have your file if you didn't pass.


              07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
              09/21/14 Written exam
              11/18/14 Notice of TS
              11/21/14 TSL packet received
              12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
              01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
              02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                I don't think anyone gets an official passed notice. If you're in the BI step then you're food and officially passed. BI wouldn't have your file if you didn't pass.


                07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                09/21/14 Written exam
                11/18/14 Notice of TS
                11/21/14 TSL packet received
                12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results
                any good news with your case?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
                  any good news with your case?
                  Yes.... Nothing Lmbo. No news is good news so far no news keeps my hopes alive. Thanks for asking. I continue to pray daily every chance I get for a pass or re test.


                  07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                  09/21/14 Written exam
                  11/18/14 Notice of TS
                  11/21/14 TSL packet received
                  12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                  01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                  02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

                  Comment


                  • Got the call today.

                    March 30th
                    FLETC: April 23rd

                    Looks like I have some future classmates here already, see you all there!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                      Yes.... Nothing Lmbo. No news is good news so far no news keeps my hopes alive. Thanks for asking. I continue to pray daily every chance I get for a pass or re test.


                      07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                      09/21/14 Written exam
                      11/18/14 Notice of TS
                      11/21/14 TSL packet received
                      12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                      01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                      02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results
                      same here haha, i hope they give me enough time to fight my annoying case first. just received an certified mail today, don't know where it came from. hopefully not the bad letter from them

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cosi42 View Post
                        Got the call today.

                        March 30th
                        FLETC: April 23rd

                        Looks like I have some future classmates here already, see you all there!
                        Yay all this good news is making me happy. Congrats. How does it feel lol


                        07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                        09/21/14 Written exam
                        11/18/14 Notice of TS
                        11/21/14 TSL packet received
                        12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                        01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                        02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

                        Comment


                        • I think this guys should have a "Got the call" party! lol

                          I can see them already yelling their username at FLETC

                          BTW: Nobody Northeast has been called I think.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                            Yay all this good news is making me happy. Congrats. How does it feel lol
                            It feels like a long time coming since I originally took my written exam back in Aug 2012, but later had to reapply in Aug 2013. I'm really excited to start a new journey. I just have to pass the drug test and 2nd fitness exam, which I'm not worried about. Here's the latest details (from my email today) on the PFT2 since I've seen discrepancies about requirements around the web:

                            (1) a 220-yard run - must be completed in 50 seconds or less;
                            (2) Sit-ups - 25 proper form must be completed in one minute;
                            (3) Push-ups - 17 proper form must be completed in one minute;
                            (4) a 1.5-mile run - must be completed in 17 minutes and 15 seconds or less.

                            Comment


                            • PFT2 scheduled for March 13 at the community college I used to go to!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
                                I guess I'll chime in as well and say that... I ALSO GOT THE CALL... yesterday.

                                Supposedly EOD 3/30 at San Francisco, FLETC 4/23. Drug test was scheduled for tomorrow 3/4.

                                Anybody know who contacts you regarding scheduling for PFT2 and how long it usually takes to get that scheduled (IE: CHS schedules with you right after you complete drug test)?
                                It should be e-mailed to you. I just received mine via e-mail like 5 minutes ago.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 3967 users online. 156 members and 3811 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X