Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
    I don't know if they did ! The poly is different from the BI...
    Oh ok because they have yet to pull mine so I figured I'd be waiting for awhile before I get the poly.
    Geo- Florida
    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
    NOR- 98 10/25/13
    Qual- GS 7
    TSL- 2/28/14
    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
    BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
    BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
    BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

    Comment


    • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
      Oh ok because they have yet to pull mine so I figured I'd be waiting for awhile before I get the poly.
      A different agent does your poly so it has nothing to do whatsoever with you BI... I better go check if my credit got pulled.

      Comment


      • How is the all process after the poly? And what are the requirements for pt2?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
          A different agent does your poly so it has nothing to do whatsoever with you BI... I better go check if my credit got pulled.
          Isn't the poly part of the Background investigation?


          07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          09/21/14 Written exam
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
          01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
          02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
            Isn't the poly part of the Background investigation?


            07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
            09/21/14 Written exam
            11/18/14 Notice of TS
            11/21/14 TSL packet received
            12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
            01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
            02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results
            Yes it is as a step but a totally different entity does each. So your polygrapher might not know nothing about you BI investigator.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
              Also what are the requirements for PT2?
              PFT2 requirements:

              o 220 Yard Run - must complete in 50 seconds or less
              o Sit Ups - must complete 25 proper form in one minute
              o Push Ups -must complete 17 proper form in one minute
              o 1.5 mile run - must complete in 17 minutes and 15 seconds or less

              Comment


              • Thank you for responding. Did you already finish the process?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                  How is the all process after the poly? And what are the requirements for pt2?
                  After poly, there's the Background Investigation - An
                  investigator will interview you and check your references. Based on the results gathered, an adjudicator will make a final determination about your suitability. Your completed background investigation forms are sent from MHC to the Office of Internal Affairs. Then your placed on the Ready List - Once all
                  processes are completed, your name will be added to the ready list for the geographic location for which you were selected. Depending on the needs of the agency, you may receive an offer quickly or it may take time. Then, the Physical Fitness Test 2 -
                  Occurs within 30 days of your enter on duty (EOD) date. The Drug Test - Conducted randomly at any point in pre-employment process.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                    Thank you for responding. Did you already finish the process?
                    You got it!! Not finished yet... Completed poly 2/12... Even though my examiner advised me I passed, QC has final word so I'm waiting for "official results" to come in. 14-2 new hire, SW GEO..

                    Comment


                    • I just got my CASS and waiting for website to open. I can not log in yet. I am not worried about fitness but worried about VBT and interview.

                      Comment


                      • Meantime, I'm continuing to "TRAIN like a BEAST to PERFORM like a BEAUTY" for that PFT2!!! Although the requirements are not bad at all... Better be safe than sorry!! Lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                          I just got my CASS and waiting for website to open. I can not log in yet. I am not worried about fitness but worried about VBT and interview.
                          Good luck with process!!

                          Comment


                          • Thank you. You too

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                              Any 13-1 applicants still yet to have poly scheduled or am I last one standing? Also, has any one in Illinois got called for poly recently?
                              13-1 applicant here also. Just received my 3rd poly cancellation on Saturday. It was scheduled for this Tuesday. The Investigator was required to return to his office and cancel all scheduled polygraphs due to the possible DHS shutdown. I kinda saw that coming. Oh well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                                13-1 applicant here also. Just received my 3rd poly cancellation on Saturday. It was scheduled for this Tuesday. The Investigator was required to return to his office and cancel all scheduled polygraphs due to the possible DHS shutdown. I kinda saw that coming. Oh well.
                                OMG!! Sorry to hear that. This is sooooo FRUSTRATING!!!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9747 users online. 465 members and 9282 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X