300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike924 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with applying to BPA and CBP at the same time right?
    Negative

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
      Why was everyone smarter than me and had another back up gig hey applied for. [emoji31]

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
      09/21/14 Written exam
      11/18/14 Notice of TS
      11/21/14 TSL packet received
      12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
      01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
      02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results
      you are not the only one

Comment

• My backup gig right now is trying to get back into the Army.

In today's America, that is impossible to do as well..........
        Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
        08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
        09/13/14 Written exam
        10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
        1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
        2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
        2/6/15 Background Released to IA
        2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
        4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
        4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
          you are not the only one
          Oh hey welcome to my club. Lol. Positivity positivity. Maybe we R just having a bump in the road this gig is for us lol

09/21/14 Written exam
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
          01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED

Comment

Oh hey welcome to my club. Lol. Positivity positivity. Maybe we R just having a bump in the road this gig is for us lol

09/21/14 Written exam
            11/18/14 Notice of TS
            12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
            01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
            thank you Steph, i dont even log into my CASS anymore since i have the ridiculous problem going on. Just play by ear and pray for the best, so far no news is good news

Comment

09/21/14 Written exam
              11/18/14 Notice of TS
              12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
              01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
              14-1 Central East applicant here. Here is a quick summary of my experience. I took the poly in late October. After being there for 5 hours examiner said I "failed" because I wasn't truthful about my drug use. I told him the truth. Around earlier December I received an email indicating I failed the poly and my tentative selection is being withdrawn.

Hope this doesn't happen to you. Good luck.
              NYPD Exam #4329
              TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
                thank you Steph, i dont even log into my CASS anymore since i have the ridiculous problem going on. Just play by ear and pray for the best, so far no news is good news
                I'm not over checking CASS I literally just checked it lol. But I think it's best if I follow UR steps. Just let it be and wait. Happy faces [emoji5]️[emoji5]️[emoji5]️

09/21/14 Written exam
                11/18/14 Notice of TS
                12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                  14-1 Central East applicant here. Here is a quick summary of my experience. I took the poly in late October. After being there for 5 hours examiner said I "failed" because I wasn't truthful about my drug use. I told him the truth. Around earlier December I received an email indicating I failed the poly and my tentative selection is being withdrawn.

Oh lord. Where did u test ?

09/21/14 Written exam
                  11/18/14 Notice of TS
                  12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                  01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post

sorry to hear that. Seem like many people not appealing to poly decision???

Comment

• Tested in DC because all examiners were booked until 2015. I wanted to move forward with the process so I decided to make the trip. I'm not sure if you can appeal. If we can let me know how.
                      NYPD Exam #4329
                      TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

There's nothing wrong with applying to BPA and CBP at the same time right?
                        I'd always thought they would get jealous if.one reached till the end and then ended up changing to the other branch if it became available lol

Comment

• I think that if I don't get a call for PT2 and BI before en of May, I'l reapply with so I can fall into GS7 because I'll have my bachelors and also so I can change region. All I have to do is take the written test again and everything else transfers.

BUT THE QUESTION IS...... What if I fail the new test? can you imagine? lol

Comment

Yeah same here. Passed the VBT last week, still nothing scheduled after that. I know I could wait 2 months to hear about a poly.

You're in Florida/Caribbean right?
                            Yea Fl and Caribbean, seems we're gonna be here for the long run, what announcement are you mike?

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Pony View Post
                              I'm simply passing along information to help those that have taken the poly and have run into problems. This information is not only based on printed law, but also on personal experience from when I received a NOPA and went through the appeal process. If you'd like to look up the law concerning not only the appeal process, but also the 3 year debarment recently discussed it's all located under 5 CFR,1.B. 731 "Suitability".

Good luck taking your poly and hopefully you won't need the information.
                              Originally posted by 66Pony View Post
                              Sorry, whomever told you that is not being very straight forward. If you signed something that you thought said that, you misunderstood it. The appeals process is Federal law with the particular title referenced in your notice.
                              Originally posted by 66Pony View Post
                              In your notice they should have cited a specific reason(s) why they were withdrawing your offer. They should have also included procedures to appeal if it was available in your case. You can have your offer rescinded for the polygraph portion of the application process, but it may not necessarily be for specifically failing the polygraph itself (i.e. They didn't like an answer you provided to the examiner during the pre-polygraph interview, but you were found 100% truthful during the poly itself). If possible, and you want the job bad enough, file an appeal. It can't hurt you but you never know, it may help you!
                              I found these couple pages back, I'm looking into the code myself, hope this help.
                              BIG THANK to 66Pony

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                                Yea Fl and Caribbean, seems we're gonna be here for the long run, what announcement are you mike?
                                14-2

have a timeline in my signature if you cant see it on your phone or something like that.

yea, i thought it was moving quick once they actually did the TSL in January, they def waited til the end of the opening window to send those out!
                                Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
                                08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                                09/13/14 Written exam
                                10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
                                1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
                                2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
                                2/6/15 Background Released to IA
                                2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
                                4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
                                4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6050 users online. 297 members and 5753 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X