Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
    13-1 here!!
    Well... I am still dealing w/ Medical even after I had a physical to show on healthy and I passed the PFT-1
    I passed the poly in January and just read an email they want me back mid March for a second poly?
    This never ends.....
    OMG this is a game. Anything can happen. you were told that you passed your poly and QC wants you to make another one. What a game DAMN

Comment

• Guys I have a huge question... So I took my VBT yesterday and as you all know, I told you guys that I felt like I failed because I didn't receive an Interview right after the VBT... But just right now, I received an email for my Polygraph exam. Does this mean that I passed my VBT or is this just like an automatic reply because I'm in the system? They gave me 3 dates that I could choose from and the poly for me will be in Washington, D.C... Please give me your inputs. I'll appreciate it greatly. Thank you!

P.S
      It States that I have 48 Hrs to reply. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyy View Post
        Guys I have a huge question... So I took my VBT yesterday and as you all know, I told you guys that I felt like I failed because I didn't receive an Interview right after the VBT... But just right now, I received an email for my Polygraph exam. Does this mean that I passed my VBT or is this just like an automatic reply because I'm in the system? They gave me 3 dates that I could choose from and the poly for me will be in Washington, D.C... Please give me your inputs. I'll appreciate it greatly. Thank you!

P.S
        As far as I know you have to receive an email stating whether you pass or fail you VBT. My advise will be schedule your poly, but if you receive an email stating that you failed your VBT there is no point to do your poly because you will be removed automatically. Be positive, you never know maybe you passed your VBT. Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
          As far as I know you have to receive an email stating whether you pass or fail you VBT. My advise will be schedule your poly, but if you receive an email stating that you failed your VBT there is no point to do your poly because you will be removed automatically. Be positive, you never know maybe you passed your VBT. Good luck
          Oh ok.. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
            13-1 here!!
            Well... I am still dealing w/ Medical even after I had a physical to show on healthy and I passed the PFT-1
            I passed the poly in January and just read an email they want me back mid March for a second poly?
            This never ends.....
            Good luck. I can't remember who it was on here but one member took 4 poly's. Talk about commitment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nyy View Post
              Guys I have a huge question... So I took my VBT yesterday and as you all know, I told you guys that I felt like I failed because I didn't receive an Interview right after the VBT... But just right now, I received an email for my Polygraph exam. Does this mean that I passed my VBT or is this just like an automatic reply because I'm in the system? They gave me 3 dates that I could choose from and the poly for me will be in Washington, D.C... Please give me your inputs. I'll appreciate it greatly. Thank you!

P.S
              I would just schedule it regardless. I'm not sure how far out the dates are, but VBT results should go out no later than next week for you. Let us know the verdict when you receive them.

I'm staying hopeful even though I didn't get an SI yesterday. I have been checking my email all day hoping to see my VBT results in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnm313 View Post
                I would just schedule it regardless. I'm not sure how far out the dates are, but VBT results should go out no later than next week for you. Let us know the verdict when you receive them.

I'm staying hopeful even though I didn't get an SI yesterday. I have been checking my email all day hoping to see my VBT results in there.
                Ok I will let you guys know.

Comment

• Well, I completed my VBT/SI today. I thought it went well. My poly is scheduled for next Friday, March 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                    I received my application id yesterday but I can not log in to my cass. It tells me wrong id or social.. I do put the right info.
                    That happened to me also, when I initially received mine, and if I recall, to many others. It seems it takes a few days to start working once they sent it to you. If you can't get in after a week or two, call.
                    SM3

CBPO

14-2
                    Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                    Grade: GS-7
                    CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                    NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                    TSL: 11/18/2014
                    Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI
                    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                    03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• My VBT is ineligible. Good luck to everyone continuing the process.

Comment

My VBT is ineligible. Good luck to everyone continuing the process.
                        Sorry to hear that

Comment

My VBT is ineligible. Good luck to everyone continuing the process.
                          Darn it. Sorry.

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                          09/21/14 Written exam
                          11/18/14 Notice of TS
                          11/21/14 TSL packet received
                          12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                          01/06/15 VBT/SI
                          02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)

Comment

• Originally posted by edoc118 View Post
                            Well, I completed my VBT/SI today. I thought it went well. My poly is scheduled for next Friday, March 6.
                            Wow you got a poly date right away. Lucky. Good luck with the poly. [emoji5]️

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                            09/21/14 Written exam
                            11/18/14 Notice of TS
                            11/21/14 TSL packet received
                            12/17/14 PFT1/MED PASSED
                            01/06/15 VBT/SI PASSED
                            02/25/15 poly (JFK) waiting for final results

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
                              Best of luck..wt region are you in ?
                              Midwest- I live in Missouri
                              May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
                              USPIS

Applied:
                              01/28/2019
                              Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
                              eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
                              Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
                              CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
                              NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
                              TSL: 8/1/14
                              EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
                              MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
                              VBT/SI: 09/19/14
                              POLY: 11/03/14
                              BI: Passed Feb 2015
                              EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Wow what regions are you guys applying? It seems to go everything so fast. Just days after Vbt/SI and then inmediately poly. I waited 2 months for my vbt...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8041 users online. 427 members and 7614 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X