300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
    So no "Federal Agent show me your hands!"? Whelp there goes my Fox Mulder fantasies. I'd better be able to meet aliens, the ads specifically said I got to meet aliens.
    Hey man, ET has to cross the border like everyone else.
    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Got the call last week. And i know everyone was wondering about the time line so here is mine.
      Test in March of 08 with a 95.
      Medical/PT July
      VBT August
      met with investigator in Sept.
      I was called on Oct. 16 with the offer.
      My process was a little delayed because i had to reschedule my physical by a month.
      Good luck to all

Comment

• Congrats on your offer

Originally posted by docguy View Post
        Got the call last week. And i know everyone was wondering about the time line so here is mine.
        Medical/PT July
        VBT August
        My process was a little delayed because i had to reschedule my physical by a month.
        Good luck to all
        CBP Officer
        NOR: 7/7 98
        QUALIFICATIONS: Pending (Qualifying based on education)
        GEO PREFERENCE: AZ
        PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS:Pending
        MEDICAL: 9/4 Shows Pending in CASS
        FITNESS: 9/4 Shows Pending in CASS
        VBT: 9/4 (Tucson, AZ) COMPLETED in CASS
        DRUG TEST: Pending
        BI: CASE IS IN THE SECURITY OFFICE (met with the investigator 10/7)

Comment

• time to lighten things up...

Originally posted by sap123 View Post
          Hey man, ET has to cross the border like everyone else.
          Q: Did you know E.T. had has a brother with 3 balls?

Punchline: They call him the Extra Testicle.

Comment

• Anyone in NJ get a to? What was your score? I got a 92 and haven't heard anything, am I still far away?
            Waiting for "The Date"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
              So no "Federal Agent show me your hands!"? Whelp there goes my Fox Mulder fantasies. I'd better be able to meet aliens, the ads specifically said I got to meet aliens.

Actually, "police" will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by docguy View Post
                Got the call last week. And i know everyone was wondering about the time line so here is mine.
                Medical/PT July
                VBT August
                Good luck to all
                Congrats, what port did they offer you?

Comment

• Originally posted by mi562 View Post
                  Actually, "police" will do.

+1

As for the OFO patch, No one notices and the public don't care. I agree 100% waste of money. But I'll be honest, they don't look that bad.
                  Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
                    I sent in the stuff for the GS-5 because I was unsure of my qualifications. I'm not currently in law enforcement and only have a bachelor’s degree. That sounded like text book GS-5 to me.....But, I have worked as a professional for over 14 years so, in my mind, I'd like to think that my life experience is worth more than that of a 21 year old (no offence if your 21). Of course I was approved for GS-5, but if there was a chance that a determination could have been made to get GS-7, I'd really prefer that. Has anyone been given GS-7 with similar qualifications? And if so, can you request a reconsideration?
                    Yeah Im in the same situation as you. I only had a bachelor's degree and my job has been in aviation for the past 9 years and they gave me GS7. I think that I qualified because of my grade point average but I still would have tried for the 7 if I were you.

Comment

• Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
                      +1

As for the OFO patch, No one notices and the public don't care. I agree 100% waste of money. But I'll be honest, they don't look that bad.
                      Can you tell me where to find this? I would like to see it.

Thanks

Comment

Last edited by imlikeaninja; 10-20-2008, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Crapola

Well, I'm a East Texas guy who tested in late November of 2007. I had some stuff to clear up, so it took me a while longer than 'average'. Well, I finally got referred to schedule E.O.D. early this month, and now there's no openings in the East Texas ports. I'm specifically wanting to be based in Houston, because that's where I live, but who knows. Anyone else waiting for Houston? Seems just a few months ago there was a plethura of Houston recruits going off to training. Seems like I might have missed the boat.

I really hope I get in soon, I am so anxious to get in there and experience this Customs and Border Protection position. I hope it's right for me, I've only experienced the 'client' side of Customs. But I've always wanted to do something to serve my country again, having been honorably discharged from the military since '92. And how better to do that than protecting the American people at the entry points and ports.

And one last point I'd like to share: For those of you considering LASIK surgery, let me tell you. It's one of the best things I've ever spent money on. My vision is great, and I never have to fart around with those crappy contacts or glasses again. I really wish I would have done it sooner.

Well, good luck to everyone. I know it can be frustrating. I've been waiting a long time, and now, I just have to wait a little longer. Well, at this point, I can wait, because I want this. Sorry for the long read. Take care.
                            Last edited by Flyer13; 10-21-2008, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• So here's a question. I sent in my NOPA response about 4 months ago. About 2 months ago, the lady told me I won't have any problems, and I just need to get my file singed off. So, it's been 4 months total, and no end in sight. Can those of you who dealt with a NOPA tell me how long it took from the time you sent the letter until you were finally cleared.

Thanks
                                ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                                Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                                March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
                                July 09 Oral Board
                                Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
                                Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8512 users online. 267 members and 8245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X