Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here from TSA, can you please PM me. Some info i found out that you might want to know, i wont be posting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
      Does anyone know how long does it take a med test and the vbt/si to clear? Took them about 20 days ago and haven't heard anything. 14-2 applicant Geo: Fl and PR
      Some people cleared the next week. My VBT/SI cleared in a week or two, but my Medical isn't cleared from late last year and I am going to Poly next week. It's different for everyone.
      SM3

CBPO

14-2
      Geo: Central East Coast, United States
      Grade: GS-7
      CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
      NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
      TSL: 11/18/2014
      Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
      01/06/15 VBT/SI
      01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
      03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
        Some people cleared the next week. My VBT/SI cleared in a week or two, but my Medical isn't cleared from late last year and I am going to Poly next week. It's different for everyone.
        Alright, glad to hear this, hopefully my vbt/si checks at least, and hopefully they call memto poly soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
          The requirements for BPO are different. The PFT passing minimum is hirer and harder for BPO

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          09/21/14 Written exam
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED
          01/06/15 VBT/SI
          02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)
          Steph from the pdf I downloaded, the requirements were all the same for the pft1 and pft2 of both cbpo and bpa, where do you see that for bp is harder?

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
            wooooooooooooooooo my background investigation has a green check! I can see the light at the end!
            I gotta be soooonnn!!!!
            CBPO: GS-5
            Geo: SW
            Tested: Sep '13
            NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
            Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
            Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
            Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
            The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
            BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
            EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdybiker View Post
              Greetings,

I just became a member of this Forum and can't seem to find any search results for what I'm looking for.

During the hiring process for this position, I'll be in a local Police Academy. Missing any of the curriculum has to be approved by the Commander and is highly frowned upon for the entire 16 weeks.

Does anyone know if OPM if able to schedule physical/poly/VBT, etc. on Saturdays or Sundays?
              I would like to know this too. Just got into the academy for Correction but I'm not sure if they will let me miss a day from the academy to attend another agency's hiring process. Any info will be appreciated. Thank You.

Comment

Steph from the pdf I downloaded, the requirements were all the same for the pft1 and pft2 of both cbpo and bpa, where do you see that for bp is harder?
                The step for bpo is 14 inches CBP 12. In your pft1 I am currently going through both apps.... You will have Cass logins but my medical test transfered over.

Comment

Actually there are different evaluations and minimum scores for CBPO and BPA. Read through each agency's PFT PDF listed on the CBP website.
                  "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• For those of you who have taken the poly, how long did it take to receive your "official" notice of poly results from QC?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                      For those of you who have taken the poly, how long did it take to receive your "official" notice of poly results from QC?
                      I'm waiting for poly results as well I have read that there are some people that did it on February 2nd and they are still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                        For those of you who have taken the poly, how long did it take to receive your "official" notice of poly results from QC?
                        I could take from 2 week to 2 months from what I've seen with other ppl's timeline.

Comment

• Guys according to my examiner I failed for the infamous drugs.

09/21/14 Written exam
                          11/18/14 Notice of TS
                          12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                          01/06/15 VBT/SI
                          02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)

Comment

Guys according to my examiner I failed for the infamous drugs.

09/21/14 Written exam
                            11/18/14 Notice of TS
                            12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                            01/06/15 VBT/SI
                            02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)
                            Drugs !? What do you mean ?

Comment

Guys according to my examiner I failed for the infamous drugs.

09/21/14 Written exam
                              11/18/14 Notice of TS
                              12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                              01/06/15 VBT/SI
                              02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)
                              no way, what drug???

Comment

• Regardless of how small it was. was there something you didn't want to say?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13340 users online. 487 members and 12853 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X