Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wooooooooooooooooo my background investigation has a green check! I can see the light at the end!
    Geo: West Coast
    Applicant Group: 13-1
    NOR: 10/28/13 85%
    TSL: 12/16/13
    PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
    eQIP completed: 2/13/14
    VBT/SI: 3/17/14
    eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
    Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
    Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
    Clear BI: 2/24/15
    Drug Test: 3/4/15
    The Call: 3/2/15
    PFT2: 3/18/15
    EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
      wooooooooooooooooo my background investigation has a green check! I can see the light at the end!
      Pretty jealous congrats yo !

Comment

• Felicidades!

Comment

wooooooooooooooooo my background investigation has a green check! I can see the light at the end!
          Congrats lol

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          09/21/14 Written exam
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED
          01/06/15 VBT/SI
          02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
            Estas aplicando para los 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Si Abner para los 2 a la misma vez, que crees?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
              Si Abner para los 2 a la misma vez, que crees?
              Es buena... Pal' primero que te llamen arranca y te vas!!! Mucha paciencia ya voy para el año en el proceso... Esperando la llamada estoy ahora, ya termine todo el proceso de pre-employment (incluyendo poligrafo, dopaje, pft1,vbt/si, BI) suerte brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• How are my 14-3 Brothers and Sisters doing?? I just got the green light on my fitness exam ready for the next step. Hopefully there wont be a gov. shutdown. I know that's gonna put a damper on our process. Anyone get their Equip yet? I'm still waiting on the actual TSL. Good luck guys and keep kick'n ***!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissAmitious View Post
                  How are my 14-3 Brothers and Sisters doing?? I just got the green light on my fitness exam ready for the next step. Hopefully there wont be a gov. shutdown. I know that's gonna put a damper on our process. Anyone get their Equip yet? I'm still waiting on the actual TSL. Good luck guys and keep kick'n ***!!!
                  14-3 here as well. I have the green check for my medical, but nothing for my PT yet? I also have not recieved any packet from them. praying for no gov. shutdown goodluck !!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwl109 View Post
                    14-3 here as well. I have the green check for my medical, but nothing for my PT yet? I also have not recieved any packet from them. praying for no gov. shutdown goodluck !!
                    It is not a government shut down it is a dhs shutdown. And if that happens I think our applications are the least of anyone's worry. With that crap going on, local and state LE will be losing there dhs grants and that will suck..... I am praying to get the dhs funding passed for the sake of the thousands of officers that will be going to work and not being able to pay their bills..... We can't be very selfish with this.... Sorry nag is over good luck with the green check marks folks

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

• Greetings,

I just became a member of this Forum and can't seem to find any search results for what I'm looking for.

During the hiring process for this position, I'll be in a local Police Academy. Missing any of the curriculum has to be approved by the Commander and is highly frowned upon for the entire 16 weeks.

Does anyone know if OPM if able to schedule physical/poly/VBT, etc. on Saturdays or Sundays?

Comment

• Took my poly, It was inconclusive need to do it again. Basically just got yelled at for 3 hours about my breathing

Comment

• Originally posted by mlb30 View Post
                              Took my poly, It was inconclusive need to do it again. Basically just got yelled at for 3 hours about my breathing
                              What was wrong with your breathing ?

Comment

• Hey everyone, my poly was inconclusive and i will have to take it again. I was told it can take up to 4 months before I will hear something again to be rescheduled. Examiner was really nice and I didn't have any issues, I think it was because my breathing was off and i twitched a bit because my arm got numb from the blood pressure cuff.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9785 users online. 478 members and 9307 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X