300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nyy View Post
    Thats strange... I have my settings that anyone can message me.
    Weird. It says error. User not found

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
    09/21/14 Written exam
    11/18/14 Notice of TS
    11/21/14 TSL packet received
    12/17/14 PFT1/MED
    01/06/15 VBT/SI
    02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)

Comment

• Anyone from 14-3 who finished their med/physical get notified of the next step? If so,what is it? VBT/SI or sf-86 packet?

Comment

• Hello folks, I took my polygraph recently and just wanted to leave a quick note to say that you don't need to worry about a thing. There's a lot of hype on forums talkin this and that about how most people are failing and what not. I can't speak for the entire system, but my individual experience was a breeze. Two and a half hours of sitting and answering questions is not bad at all. My examiner was professional and very friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike924 View Post
          Just got the email saying my NOR for the VBT/SI was found eligible!

Now I really get to sweat waiting for the poly...whenever that will be.
          You'll do great!!! Congrats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shivboy View Post
            Hello folks, I took my polygraph recently and just wanted to leave a quick note to say that you don't need to worry about a thing. There's a lot of hype on forums talkin this and that about how most people are failing and what not. I can't speak for the entire system, but my individual experience was a breeze. Two and a half hours of sitting and answering questions is not bad at all. My examiner was professional and very friendly.
            Please tell me you took it in Orlando or Tampa haha

Good to hear though. It is true that you tend to only hear the negatives on here. Thanks for an uplifting poly post.
            Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
            08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
            09/13/14 Written exam
            10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
            1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
            2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
            2/6/15 Background Released to IA
            2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
            4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
            4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
              You'll do great!!! Congrats!!
              Thanks....I sure hope so!

I would like to go 3 for 4 and not 2 for 4 lol
              Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
              08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
              09/13/14 Written exam
              10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
              1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
              2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
              2/6/15 Background Released to IA
              2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
              4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
              4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• I'm back again my friends. I get reschedule my poly for March 5th. It has been a long time from my last post. They are coming to PR on March to test and retest all that inconclusive test. I'm going to be in touch again for a while. God bless you my friends.

Comment

• My Time line

Announcement: 13-1
                  Geo: FL &*PR
                  Test: 10/28/13
                  NOR: 11/04/13
                  Geo Change to: Southwest
                  MED/PFT1: 04/29/14
                  VBT & SI: 06/12/14 Pass on 06/26/14
                  eQip: 07/11/14
                  BI: 07/14/14 In security office (pending)
                  Poly Scheduled: 10/09/14 Cancelled Pending for Nov
                  Polygraph Reschedule: 11/19/14
                  Polygraph Retest for: 03/05/15
                  Drug test: Pending
                  PFT2: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                    Have you ever come across a current officer and wonder how in the hell did he get in ?!
                    Sure have.

If we're scoring the " how in the hell" question, I've asked that question a lot, in a whole bunch of circumstances. To include asking about more than a few applicants. If you think the dregs of the CBP Officer pool is bad, you ought to read up on some of the applicants who've posted on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                      Sure have.

If we're scoring the " how in the hell" question, I've asked that question a lot, in a whole bunch of circumstances. To include asking about more than a few applicants. If you think the dregs of the CBP Officer pool is bad, you ought to read up on some of the applicants who've posted on here.
                      Oh trust me I do. It is unfortunate ... But I guess it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
                        10-Pt Vet here so trust me when I say I feel your VA pain lol. They are the absolute worst at record-keeping. However, their new "HealtheVet" website allows you to access your medical and military records. Now I'm not saying any of it is accurate or complete, but it is better than nothing. Every appointment and Dr's note is listed and available to view/print/download. Go to your VA and get registered into it and request for the premium upgrade. Then you'll be able to print your entire record for CBP.

You can also request your "entire" VA Medical Record at their records office (every VA has one of these offices and/or you can contact write the main VA Records Facility for your record). As for military records, they will probably only have your in-processing paperwork.

Good luck.

Side note... I've been told by the records office that certain records didn't exist but then when I contacted the main records office, they were sent to me. ...........Worst.System.EVER.
                        Thanks for keeping my hope. Haha. I was so ****ed yesterday. I retired from the military resv and have been in LE for last 14 years. Current fed. And our biannual PFT is much more demanding and I have to prove crazy docs. Thanks again

Comment

• Does anyone know if CBP Officers keep their credentials and firearms when they retired, like many police officers do?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                            Thanks for keeping my hope. Haha. I was so ****ed yesterday. I retired from the military resv and have been in LE for last 14 years. Current fed. And our biannual PFT is much more demanding and I have to prove crazy docs. Thanks again
                            No worries man. They should be able to take care of ya, either with the main records facility or at the records office in your local hospital. Good luck!
                            "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• exito brother...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike924 View Post
                                Thanks....I sure hope so!

I would like to go 3 for 4 and not 2 for 4 lol
                                You got it!! Lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9014 users online. 277 members and 8737 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X