300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borrada View Post
    Agree. My examiner told me he was going to write his report and send it to quality control. Even though he told me I passed, he said QC had to review poly and agree with his report. Your examiner's word is not the final one. Hang on RX8_VET!!! There is still hope!!! It's not the end!! DON'T worry!!
    Thanks i just hate to have that feeling of uncertainty and waiting, going to go after other jobs not sure if this is worth the headaches.

Comment

• Good luck the 18th I took mine on the 13th in Tampa and have my poly the 25th of this month in Orlando.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill-Baker View Post
        Good luck the 18th I took mine on the 13th in Tampa and have my poly the 25th of this month in Orlando.
        Thanks. About how long did it take...what time was your appointment?

I am assuming you were good to go since you still have your poly.

Is the place really in the middle of Ybor City? When I saw it on Google Maps I couldn't believe it. Almost want to make a stop at Tampa Brewing Company for lunch. After the interview of course haha
        Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
        08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
        09/13/14 Written exam
        10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
        1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
        2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
        2/6/15 Background Released to IA
        2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
        4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
        4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

Good luck the 18th I took mine on the 13th in Tampa and have my poly the 25th of this month in Orlando.
          Wish you luck on your Poly!!
          Last edited by borrada; 02-16-2015, 05:38 PM. Reason: Word correction

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
            If you don't mind me asking, what was your situation? Did you reapply to the same agency? How long after did you reapply after failing the poly? Did you take another after the failed one?
            I didnt have to re apply I've been a current fed for 4 years when it happened. No other agency cares about you failing ur cbp poly.

Comment

• I aplied for SWB but I would take only San Diego offers. Are those the biggest sectors at SWB sector?

Comment

• does anybody know internal affairs policy on past drug use?

Comment

• Originally posted by vickyvic10 View Post
                  does anybody know internal affairs policy on past drug use?

Are you looking for an expert who knows all the ins and outs of current policy? If you are, I don't know of one and I doubt that there's one on this board...although someone might surprise me.

If you're looking for somebody with some experience who can give you a ballpark figuring...there's several people here who probably have enough experience for meaningful input.

Comment

• sure i would like to hear it! anything helps!

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                      Are you looking for an expert who knows all the ins and outs of current policy? If you are, I don't know of one and I doubt that there's one on this board...although someone might surprise me.

If you're looking for somebody with some experience who can give you a ballpark figuring...there's several people here who probably have enough experience for meaningful input.
                      sure i would like to hear it! anything helps! basically just on marijuana hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by vickyvic10 View Post
                        sure i would like to hear it! anything helps! basically just on marijuana hehe
                        Are you dealing with a NOPA?

Any MJ use within the last three years is probably problematic. Depending of the frequency and the time frame involved, other use might be problematic. Most experimental use during the teen years probably isn't a career-killer.

Depending on circumstance...you might have a unavoidable short-term disqualification. Most short-term blockages become less relevant as time passes and a person(hopefully) gains a bit more experience and maturity. Sometimes people simply have done way too much and/or for far too long. They're toast.

Comment

• The whole process maybe hour and half. I had one person in front of me and it started at 9:30 and, had to park maybe two block away due to all the closest parking having a time limit. No big sign saying what it is but, yes it's right in the middle of tabor city.

Comment

The whole process maybe hour and half. I had one person in front of me and it started at 9:30 and, had to park maybe two block away due to all the closest parking having a time limit. No big sign saying what it is but, yes it's right in the middle of tabor city.
                            Okay thanks. Hope it only takes that long.

Good luck on your poly next week. Where in Orlando? Do they have you going to secret service? I have heard some bad things about the secret service in Orlando and their poly. I am pretty apprehensive of having to go there.
                            Florida/Caribbean 14-2 -- GS-07

07/14 Applied to Florida/Caribbean 14-2
                            08/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                            09/13/14 Written exam
                            10/31/14 NOR 100 (No Vet Points)
                            1/9/15 Notice of TS / Grade:GS-07
                            2/4/15 Physical Exam and PFT1 PASSED
                            2/6/15 Background Released to IA
                            2/18/15 VBT/SI (Tampa) PASSED
                            4/14/15 Polygraph (Tampa)
                            4/30/15 Notified of unsuitable polygraph and removed from consideration

Comment

• Ok. Just received a call for a sit down interview with OPM on this Friday. But I have not gone through poly. This is like step jumping........14-2 SWB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckieH View Post
                                Ok. Just received a call for a sit down interview with OPM on this Friday. But I have not gone through poly. This is like step jumping........14-2 SWB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                What's OPM

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                                09/21/14 Written exam
                                11/18/14 Notice of TS
                                11/21/14 TSL packet received
                                12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                                01/06/15 VBT/SI
                                02/25/15 poly (@ JFK)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6375 users online. 345 members and 6030 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X