300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Precious539 View Post
    On the push up test are you allowed to rest in the up position? like on the PFT-1
    yes you are allowed to rest in the up position

Comment

• Originally posted by dwl109 View Post
      For tomorrow, PT1, all I'm going to be doing is pushups, sit-ups, side step test, lower lift test? Is that it?
      Like Precious said, the step test. It's 5 minutes at 120 cadence. You should practice it a few times. Also practice everything in order. I can tell you, I know some people that the lift lower test burns out there legs and they have trouble with the step test. Personally being old and out o shape (specifically a big belly) I have trouble with the sit-ups. I know the on pft2 the sprint will effect my sit-ups (plus I've practiced the pft2 straight through and know I need work on sit-ups. I'm also a little concerned of the transition from performing on my treadmill (which keeps the the pace for me) to an out door, unpaced, run. Anyway, practice and you should be fine. If a 40 year old with a 44" waste can do it, you can do it. Cheers :-)
      SM3

CBPO

14-2
      Geo: Central East Coast, United States
      Grade: GS-7
      CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
      NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
      TSL: 11/18/2014
      Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
      01/06/15 VBT/SI
      01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
      03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• So I checked CASS this morning and I'm all green! It's been one hell of a process and I'm so glad it's done. I was hoping to get "the" call today but I guess not. Hopefully tomorrow.

Anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get the call after you pass the drug test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
          Almost 3 months since being referred to the scheduling unit... No Call yet'

14-1 applicant
          GEO- East Texas
          7/14/2014 NOR- passed 84
          7/22/2014 Referral letter
          8/1/14 notice of TSL
          8/7/14 TSL packet received
          8/12/14 Notice of Tentatively selected
          8/22/14 scheduled for VBT/SI
          9/26/14 VBT/SI "eligible"
          11/18/14 scheuled polygraph
          12/11/14 polygraph passed!!
          12/17/14 drug test
          12/22/14 drug test passed
          12/25/14 referred to schedule EOD
          1/8/15 met with BI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          How did you get referred to the scheduling unit 3 months ago if you just met with your BI last month? Had you met him before? If not that's probably why, they never started your background until recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickaroni1290 View Post
            So I checked CASS this morning and I'm all green! It's been one hell of a process and I'm so glad it's done. I was hoping to get "the" call today but I guess not. Hopefully tomorrow.

Anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get the call after you pass the drug test?

What region did you apply to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
              Quick update: Been a crazy month for me so haven't been on here much. On January 21st, my wife delivered our first child (little girl), who was about month and half early. An hour after she was born and I was sitting in the recovery room with my wife and I got "The Call". I got offered Newark and JFK, which was a bit of a drive from South Jersey so Philly would be an ideal choice for me. I inquired about Philly and asked if there any spots available. They put me on hold and it came back and said they had A spot available. It was like a miracle, I got Philly and my new born daughter all within an hour of each other.
              I have my final fitness in WV on the 9th. Has anyone gone to the final fitness yet? I was wondering if this was indoors or outdoors as the weather looks to be pretty nasty Monday morning.
              Congrats on both!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
                It depends what kind of misdemeanor it is. CBP takes everything very seriously. The only thing you can do it's to continue your process and let's see what happens. Good luck
                Thank Chrisarias, I got response from Case Manager, they allow me to amend my e-qip. According to my attorney, I have nothing to worry about, I guess the process will take even longer for me if *knock on wood* being DQed . been trying so hard and now this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvan86 View Post
                  Thank Chrisarias, I got response from Case Manager, they allow me to amend my e-qip. According to my attorney, I have nothing to worry about, I guess the process will take even longer for me if *knock on wood* being DQed . been trying so hard and now this.
                  Where u found guilty of anything ?

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                  09/21/14 Written exam
                  10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                  11/18/14 Notice of TS
                  11/21/14 TSL packet received
                  12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                  12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                  12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                  01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                  01/06/15 VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                    Where u found guilty of anything ?

09/21/14 Written exam
                    11/18/14 Notice of TS
                    12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI
                    I only received a summon to court for arraignment, according to my lawyer, it is embezzlement charge they are filing. I have nothing else, no drug, no drinking, no smoking, not even parking ticket, only one traffic ticket more than 8 years ago when I learnt how to drive. I really dont like those corporations
                    Last edited by Nvan86; 02-05-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltWhite View Post
                      What region did you apply to?
                      Northeast.

Comment

I only received a summon to court for arraignment, according to my lawyer, it is embezzlement charge they are filing. I have nothing else, no drug, no drinking, no smoking, not even parking ticket, only one traffic ticket more than 8 years ago when I learnt how to drive. I really dont like those corporations
                        I think as long as you're not found guilty of anything you'll be fine. Anyone can accuse someone of anything. Be patient. But I understand UR frustration.

09/21/14 Written exam
                        11/18/14 Notice of TS
                        12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                        01/06/15 VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                          I think as long as you're not found guilty of anything you'll be fine. Anyone can accuse someone of anything. Be patient. But I understand UR frustration.

09/21/14 Written exam
                          11/18/14 Notice of TS
                          12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                          01/06/15 VBT/SI
                          Thank you very much Steph631, it is a big relief to hear, feel much much better.

Comment

• How long are the rest periods between the 220, push-ups, sit-ups and 1.5 mile run?

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
                              where are you now?
                              san ysidro

Comment

I would be outright flabbergasted if the agency allows you to proceed with a pending potential misdemeanor conviction looming over your head.

At best, you're probably going to see your application get shelved until there is a final resolution to the charge(s) you're facing.

If you're convicted/plead guilty, that's likely the end of your application.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16482 users online. 521 members and 15961 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X