300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwl109 View Post
    Fitness & medical this Friday. 14-3 applicant. Is this process moving faster than normal? I feel like it's flying by. I've read through some of the previous posts, can anyone tell me how long the process takes from the time I take my Pt and med, roughly.
    Unfortunately is different for everyone..

Comment

• New to the forum, 14-3 applicant for central north east. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same region and if they received the email for the medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by rwong013 View Post
        Past the poly, there isn't really anything keeping you from getting the job, is there? What's left? Bi, pft2, drug test? All of which you should know if you'll pass.
        congratz bro. I'm in westcoast geo too, but still waiting for my poly appt , feel like forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by DniceNY View Post
          New to the forum, 14-3 applicant for central north east. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same region and if they received the email for the medical.
          Nope. Got an email yesterday acknowledging my test location.
          DC MPD

1/18 Orientation
          2/1 Written Exam (Baltimore)

US Customs, CBPO Officer

Pending (April)

Comment

• Got the call for the Poly today, scheduled for 2/23 in Philly. The examiner told me there are a ton of applicants in the central east coast waiting and it can take up to a year if i didnt schedule for the available dates.

Comment

• hey guys,

I already finished everything (BI, poly, interview, etc.) with CBP except for PFT2.

Today I got this when I logged into my CASS account

What does this mean?
              "Scheduled Report 2/23/2015 You have a scheduled reporting date. "

Comment

• Originally posted by geek4life View Post
                hey guys,

I already finished everything (BI, poly, interview, etc.) with CBP except for PFT2.

Today I got this when I logged into my CASS account

What does this mean?
                "Scheduled Report 2/23/2015 You have a scheduled reporting date. "
                That means that your EOD date is 2/23/2015. This also means that you'll be receiving a phone call within the next few days to schedule your PFT2 on a date PRIOR to 2/23/2015. Best of luck. You're almost done with the "hiring" process!
                EOD - 08/2014
                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Anyone knows when the next academy starts?

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                    That means that your EOD date is 2/23/2015. This also means that you'll be receiving a phone call within the next few days to schedule your PFT2 on a date PRIOR to 2/23/2015. Best of luck. You're almost done with the "hiring" process!
                    For the love of god... Please don't choke on the PFT2.

Comment

• Got the call and email about medical woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
                        Thanks

Comment

• .;........................
                          Last edited by JJohnsonNJ; 11-29-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
                            For the love of god... Please don't choke on the PFT2.
                            I wont. I am in excellent shape right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJohnsonNJ View Post
                              Congratulations. NE applicant here, so far I've completed my medical/PFT1, with the VBT/SI coming up in a few weeks. Anyone have tips for the VBT/SI?

Thanks and good luck to all of you.
                              Don't sweat it..read the description on CBP website it's dead on.

Comment

• I'm SouthWest, just got my polygraph scheduled today for 2/26 in Long Beach. I'm assuming you should be hearing from them very soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11379 users online. 388 members and 10991 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X