10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
      11/18/14: TSL
      12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
      12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
      1/14/14: VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
        I'm 14-2 central east coast just got an email to schedule my poly
        Congratulations! where did they schedule you?

Comment

• PA an hr drive from where I live

Comment

• Hi everyone
            I'm new applicant for CBPO, so glad we have this forum to share experiences. I got my VBT/SI and result on 01/12. E-qip was sent to Office, same week. Anyone here from San Francisco or Bay Area

Comment

• Nice..good luck

Comment

• Patiently waiting for my drug test results to come back....so close but yet SO far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickaroni1290 View Post
                  Patiently waiting for my drug test results to come back....so close but yet SO far.
                  Those should be the easiest to know the result ... If you fail this one I think you are in the wrong field lol good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                    Those should be the easiest to know the result ... If you fail this one I think you are in the wrong field lol good luck
                    Past the poly, there isn't really anything keeping you from getting the job, is there? What's left? Bi, pft2, drug test? All of which you should know if you'll pass.
                    14-2 - West Coast geo
                    9/6/14: Written Test
                    10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
                    11/18/14: TSL
                    12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
                    12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
                    1/14/14: VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by rwong013 View Post
                      Past the poly, there isn't really anything keeping you from getting the job, is there? What's left? Bi, pft2, drug test? All of which you should know if you'll pass.
                      I totally agree, am waiting on my BI I haven't had a ticket in my life no divorce good credit .... So as far as am concerned it is just a question of time

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
                        I'm 14-2 central east coast just got an email to schedule my poly
                        Yay go you.

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                        09/21/14 Written exam
                        10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                        11/18/14 Notice of TS
                        11/21/14 TSL packet received
                        12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                        12/17/14 PFT1/MED
                        12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                        01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                        01/06/15 VBT/SI
                        01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

Comment

Haha oh that drug test will be cleaner than an operating room. I'm just so antsy because I know THE call is coming very soon and I want it to come sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by rwong013 View Post
                            Yup. I would say that the BI review can be a bit hit or miss. Luckily I passed but there's no telling what they can disqualify you for. I've seen people get the boot for too many parking tickets but another guy pass with a misdemeanor on his record. Granted, if you're squeaky clean then you have nothing to worry about but even then a previous employer that doesn't like you or a vindictive "friend" could bury you when the investigator goes to speak with him.

I will say that once you pass the BI and the Polygraph then you're pretty much in the clear (unless you're grossly out of shape or using illicit substances).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickaroni1290 View Post
                              Haha oh that drug test will be cleaner than an operating room. I'm just so antsy because I know THE call is coming very soon and I want it to come sooner rather than later.
                              We are all in the same boat bro I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

We are all in the same boat bro I wish you the best of luck.
                                Thank you! I'm sure we'll all get there someday, it's just a matter of waiting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17592 users online. 457 members and 17135 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X