Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Took poly yesterday. There from 0800-1530. Not as bad as USSS. In closing I was told I passed!! Just UA and final PT left. NW/ North Border. 13-1 applicant

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      Took poly yesterday. There from 0800-1530. Not as bad as USSS. In closing I was told I passed!! Just UA and final PT left. NW/ North Border. 13-1 applicant
      Where you took your poly?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SM3 View Post
        To those that have had Medical delays- My medical is not cleared in CASS, but I have not been asked for more info YET (others that submitted Medical on the same day in the same region cleared weeks ago, but I anticipated having a delay do to my age and history). However, my BI says it's in the security office. So, here is my question- if my Medical is still uncleared will it delay my Poly (does Medical have to be cleared before they schedule your poly, etc...)?
        Also a 13-1 NW/north applicant. I took medical the day before PFT-1 back in March 2014. I have since completed pft1, VBT/SI BI packet and finger print card and just passed Polygraph yesterday (jan30) just UA and final PT left and my medical is still pending?? Hope this helps?? Good luck my friend

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MIA_509 View Post
          Where you took your poly?
          Seattle, WA

          Comment


          • Anyone have any info on this 1811 position with CBP?

            Thanks,

            https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/PrintPreview/391622600
            The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gymrat77 View Post
              Referred to the scheduling unit.
              To my fellow 14-1's, keep on the grind we are almost there!
              How'd u find out it was referred for scheduling? And congrats!

              Comment


              • Background investigator just called. Appointment for this week. Moving along yay!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hulk_is_real View Post
                  Background investigator just called. Appointment for this week. Moving along yay!
                  When did your Cass update ? When was your equip sent to security office?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                    When did your Cass update ? When was your equip sent to security office?
                    Ufff long time ago. Im a 14-1 applicant

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hulk_is_real View Post
                      Ufff long time ago. Im a 14-1 applicant
                      13-1 here I got my nor 9-13 but my equip went security office last week...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                        13-1 here I got my nor 9-13 but my equip went security office last week...
                        Waooo. Luckly for me things have moved along. Until october last year when i had my first polygraph and supposedly i didnt passed. Things slowed down a bit. And not until last week i got third poly.

                        Comment


                        • Holy crap lol how can one fail the polygraph !!! And if you don't pass you can take it again ??? I did not have any problems but I am not sure why it took so long ...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                            Holy crap lol how can one fail the polygraph !!! And if you don't pass you can take it again ??? I did not have any problems but I am not sure why it took so long ...
                            Haha long story short the agent that first gave me the poly had no ground to say i failed. When QC got data they were like this data is crap. So they call me to take again. And finally just last week they said data was good. But i havent got any officials results about the poly.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hulk_is_real View Post
                              Haha long story short the agent that first gave me the poly had no ground to say i failed. When QC got data they were like this data is crap. So they call me to take again. And finally just last week they said data was good. But i havent got any officials results about the poly.
                              Oh good luck ! What region ?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by abejjani View Post
                                Oh good luck ! What region ?
                                Thanks. SW.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8774 users online. 339 members and 8435 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X