X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 1811. stop all comments so we can all be happy and finish at 1811

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckieH View Post
      Mine was Experian. But I heard some stated Transunion and what's the last one call? When u saw ur cass annotated " in security office" for BI section, Make sure u wait at least 3 weeks before u pull it. That just from my exp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think equifax is the other one, I actually use fcr.com so I can pull it at anytime without paying.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MikeUSCG;3588243]
        Originally posted by Abner Rios View Post
        About a month since being referred to the scheduling unit... Haven't heard anything yet... 14-1 applicant GEO: East Texas

I would expect the call anytime if cass has showed you being sent to scheduling unit for a month. Keep your phone handy and be ready to except Dallas or Houston International. I'm at the academy now, entering week three, PM me if anyone has any questions. Good luck!!! It's an awesome job and great journey with endless opportunities
        Thanx bro!!! Whent i get the call i will definitely ask you some questions!!!

Comment

• HOME Stretch or not so much ??

HOME Stretch or not so much ??
          my e-quip was just sent to the security office a couple of days ago.
          From your experience how long it should be from here and what will be happening next, i have read many replies on many forums but i havent read any from someone that had just done this ! cause we all know it is different from a couple of years ago ....
          any info would be appreciated ...

CBPO 13-1 North East
          Pre-Employment Forms completed
          Qualifications completed
          Medical Exam completed
          Structured Interview completed
          Drug Screening pending
          Background Investigation pending
          Fitness completed

Comment

• Originally posted by abejjani View Post
            From your experience how long it should be from here and what will be happening next, i have read many replies on many forums but i havent read any from someone that had just done this ! cause we all know it is different from a couple of years ago ....

CBPO 13-1 North East
            Qualifications completed
            Medical Exam completed
            Drug Screening pending
            Fitness completed
            Next is the poly. Good luck

Comment

• Any idea on the time it is taking now ?

Comment

• To those that have had Medical delays- My medical is not cleared in CASS, but I have not been asked for more info YET (others that submitted Medical on the same day in the same region cleared weeks ago, but I anticipated having a delay do to my age and history). However, my BI says it's in the security office. So, here is my question- if my Medical is still uncleared will it delay my Poly (does Medical have to be cleared before they schedule your poly, etc...)?
                SM3

CBPO

14-2
                Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                Grade: GS-7
                CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                TSL: 11/18/2014
                Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                01/06/15 VBT/SI
                01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
                  To those that have had Medical delays- My medical is not cleared in CASS, but I have not been asked for more info YET (others that submitted Medical on the same day in the same region cleared weeks ago, but I anticipated having a delay do to my age and history). However, my BI says it's in the security office. So, here is my question- if my Medical is still uncleared will it delay my Poly (does Medical have to be cleared before they schedule your poly, etc...)?
                  How old are you if you don't mind me asking ?

Comment

• 40- but it's just not the years,... it's also the mileage ;-)
                    SM3

CBPO

14-2
                    Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                    Grade: GS-7
                    CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                    NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                    TSL: 11/18/2014
                    Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI
                    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                    03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Am 36 and I was worried about keeping up with the younger guys...

Comment

• Long time lurker around this board but I felt it was time to post up.

Taking my PFT2 on Fed 17th and have my EOD Feb 23rd... anyone else going to the March 25th FLETC class?

So September 2013 to February 2015 has been quite a journey

Comment

Am 36 and I was worried about keeping up with the younger guys...
                          That's why u need to start crank it. Get some good workout programs such like insanity or p90x. Get some! I'm 35 btw

Comment

• Am good with upper body strength but man running is kicking my &&#4.

Comment

Am good with upper body strength but man running is kicking my &&#4.
                              Ya. I feel u. I ain't gonna lie. Hate running since high school.

Comment

CBPO 13-1 North East
                                Qualifications completed
                                Medical Exam completed
                                Drug Screening pending
                                Fitness completed
                                My docs were in the security office for 7 months before I was called for the poly. Other people I've seen around here had it in there for only a couple months. It really varies depending on a lot of magical and mysterious factors that the government holds on when you'll get contacted for the poly.
                                Geo: West Coast
                                Applicant Group: 13-1
                                NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                                TSL: 12/16/13
                                PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                                eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                                VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                                eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                                Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                                Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                                Clear BI: 2/24/15
                                Drug Test: 3/4/15
                                The Call: 3/2/15
                                PFT2: 3/18/15
                                EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13096 users online. 234 members and 12862 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X