300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rickaroni1290 View Post
    I spoke with my background investigator on 10/15/14. He sent my forms down to DC for review but they sent them back a couple times because they weren't filled out properly or I didn't sign something and date it in the correct place. The last time this happened was right around December 12th. And I just checked CASS this morning saying that it was completed. My question is does that green check mark mean that you PASSED it SUCCESSFULLY? Or does it mean that they finished the check but their decision could go either way? I know I'm being neurotic about it but I just need a definitive answer lol.

And to answer the other question: Yes, my qualifications are checked green. The ONLY thing that ISN'T "completed" is the drug screening. Everything else says "completed" with a green check mark next to it.
    Hope thats a sign that BI's being sent in would take less than a month or two to process.
    CBPO: GS-5
    Geo: SW
    Tested: Sep '13
    NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
    Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
    Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
    Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
    The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
    BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
    EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

Well...that's such a relief. I guess I'm pretty much done. If all that's left is my drug screening and the PFT2 I guess I have nothing to worry about then.
      Yup! A green check mean it has passed. I got the call the same day as my drug test. Took the PFT2 two weeks later then started EOD two days later. You're nearly there brother!
      Geo: SWB
      CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
      NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
      TSL - 01/31/14
      Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
      VBT/SI - 02/28/14
      BI - 03/15/14
      Poly - 04/30/14
      BI Cleared - 06/24/14
      Drug Test - 06/26/14
      The Call - 06/26/14
      PFT 2 - 07/11/14
      EOD - 07/14/14
      Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
        Applicants may be required to take multiple poly's. I have heard some applicants say they took 4 of them. Basically, if it is determined that your poly results were "inconclusive", they will make you take it over and over again until they feel that you passed or failed.
        All I'm going to do is be positive about it. I'm NOT taking multiple polygraphs. Thanks for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pisan917 View Post
          A lot of running at the FLETC?
          It truly depends on the PTD instructor you have. However, if you're not doing too well with your run, you'll be running a lot on your own time if you want to pass the FGS.
          EOD - 08/2014
          FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
          DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• 14-3 Applicants,

I just received my tentative selection email.

Check your emails!
            DC MPD

1/18 Orientation
            2/1 Written Exam (Baltimore)

US Customs, CBPO Officer

Pending (April)

Comment

• Originally posted by air-ROMAN View Post
              14-3 Applicants,

I just received my tentative selection email.

Check your emails!
              Congrats :-)
              SM3

CBPO

14-2
              Geo: Central East Coast, United States
              Grade: GS-7
              CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
              NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
              TSL: 11/18/2014
              Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
              01/06/15 VBT/SI
              01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
              03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• After 3 polygraphs i can finally said im done!!! Now wait for officials results!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                  Yup! A green check mean it has passed. I got the call the same day as my drug test. Took the PFT2 two weeks later then started EOD two days later. You're nearly there brother!
                  What. A. Relief. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to break down and cry tears of joy right now. If all I have left is the PFT2 and the drug test then there's literally nothing for me to worry about. I wouldn't even mind waiting another 6 months to get "the call" because at this moment I know it's for sure coming.

I wonder where they'll send me? My region is the Northeast and I currently live in Buffalo. I'm hoping I get to stay here but that's probably a pipe dream. I wouldn't mind going to JFK either.

Comment

What. A. Relief. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to break down and cry tears of joy right now. If all I have left is the PFT2 and the drug test then there's literally nothing for me to worry about. I wouldn't even mind waiting another 6 months to get "the call" because at this moment I know it's for sure coming.

I wonder where they'll send me? My region is the Northeast and I currently live in Buffalo. I'm hoping I get to stay here but that's probably a pipe dream. I wouldn't mind going to JFK either.
                    I thought jfk was central east coast region

07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                    08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                    09/21/14 Written exam
                    10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                    11/18/14 Notice of TS
                    11/21/14 TSL packet received
                    11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                    11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                    12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                    12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                    12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                    12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                    01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI
                    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

Comment

JFK is central east coast.. I learned that the hard way the first time I took the exam

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
                        Congrats :-)
                        Tnx
                        DC MPD

1/18 Orientation
                        2/1 Written Exam (Baltimore)

US Customs, CBPO Officer

Pending (April)

Comment

• Disregard.......
                          Last edited by 14recruit10; 01-23-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Yup! I was mistaken. JFK is Central East Coast. I applied to the Northeast. Judging by the list of potential places I'd probably say there's a good chance I get to stay here in Buffalo.

Comment

Yup! I was mistaken. JFK is Central East Coast. I applied to the Northeast. Judging by the list of potential places I'd probably say there's a good chance I get to stay here in Buffalo.
                              There's a chance, Vermont and northeast Maine are always being staffed bc people leave asap

Comment

• Got that ts email as well. Woo!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11782 users online. 426 members and 11356 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X