300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronze01 View Post
    I'll send you money for the drink of your choice if your right.
    Quoting this so he can't edit his post and back down from it. One way or another, either Merlin's getting a tazer or a free drink.
    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
      Man did the old staff of Miami quit en masse or somthing? Seems like they're getting nine out of ten slots, heh. Guess that's what I get for picking a tiny backwater port like EWR.

Congrats Psycho, just remember everything you learned here, if mugged on the way to work taser the guy but only lie about it later if it wasn't a big deal. Our advice can't steer you wrong!
      From what I heard through the grapevine is that they opened a new wing at the airport or something of that nature. Just what I heard though, don't know if it's true.
      GEO Pref: MIA
      Written: 8/08 (99 w/VP)
      TO: 9/08
      Pre-employment Forms: Completed
      Medical: Completed
      Fitness: Completed
      VBT: Completed 12/4
      BI: Completed
      Qualifications: Completed
      TSU: 12/4
      EOD: 2/17
      FLETC: 3/12 Class 934

Comment

Are you gonna take the hit if we do get the Taser?
        Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by colinm112 View Post
          Yawn. Barnaj is correct. Obviously some people on here have a difficult time judging the difference between hiding something and not mentioning something because it was such a minuscule event that it wastes everyones time anyways.

The same people who would probably give out a ticket for having a window tint grade 2% over the legal limit. ITS AGAINST THE LAW THE LAW IS THE LAW ARRRRRRRRRR ARRRR!. no. you are just being a dumbass.

but you gotta understand thats how alot of these guys are. Dont be such a robot. Use your JUDGEMENT. They WILL find out about things that matter, so if you hide something, you are screwed anyway. There is no room for poor judgement in this line of work.

So to each his/her own. Mention the time you walked into your apartment and smelled your roomate smoking weed so you mustve inhaled some in the air. If you want to be a dufus, go ahead. dont listen to these guys telling you to divulge everytime you j-walked or had a bad thought.

EDIT: this is the last ill speak about this topic. movin on.
          At least someone gets my point and isn't playing the role of super CBPO applicant...
          Enough with this topic, time to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
            At least someone gets my point and isn't playing the role of super CBPO applicant...
            Enough with this topic, time to move on.
            I look foward to seeing you on the CBP intranet under "Trust Betrayed."

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
              I don't believe this exists.

But I secretly kind of want it to.

Comment

I just saw the union letter, my thanks to Firebug.

I see now where you're coming from, it looks like you're right at least as far as the taser likely making an appearance within the OFO. My appologies.

Still, I remain highly cynical that this will be an option for the average line officer in the majority of ports, but we shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post

Its true and unfortunately, its quite long... Which is why we don't need anymore agents/officers with questionable morals and integrity.
                  Last edited by madchiken; 10-16-2008, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Sadly..."Trust Betrayed" is all too real and far too many Agents/Officers throw away their careers and end up on it.

Comment

• Amazing.

To be honest I don't know what to think of that, I seriously thought you guys were yankin my chain.

Comment

Amazing.

To be honest I don't know what to think of that, I seriously thought you guys were yankin my chain.
                        Merlin and Madchiken aren't kidding. The list not only has the names of officers and agents who betrayed the trust but their pictures for all their brothers and sisters to see.
                        Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

Amazing.

It's good to see. These guys didn't get DUI's or traffic tickets, they did the most unspeakable things, like allowing illegals through, letting drugs through, child molestation, soliciting prostitutes.... Soon to be there is a Border Patrol Deputy Chief who was having sex with his 14 yo foster daughter, sad.

But next to the Trust Betrayed is Honor Portrayed, which show's the good things we all do every day.

Comment

• And a lot of those Officers/Agents aren't selling their careers and freedom for big $$$, Many are getting hooked up on 'lying about smoking a joint' kind of stuff, like easy women and/or a grand or so of cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                              Who are you to judge anyone? What makes you so insightful? Im an active duty u.s. air force veteran, an ex-cbpo, and a national guardsmen. Ive done more or at least as much for this country as you i would venture to say. And most of them guys on the intranet are like someone said, letting illegals and dope thru for bribes. I would never condone such behavior on or off the job. I dont want to argue with you or anyone else about this topic anymore. This forum is for discussion and helping people, not personal battles.
                              Last edited by barnaj; 10-17-2008, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                                It's good to see. These guys didn't get DUI's or traffic tickets, they did the most unspeakable things, like allowing illegals through, letting drugs through, child molestation, soliciting prostitutes.... Soon to be there is a Border Patrol Deputy Chief who was having sex with his 14 yo foster daughter, sad.

But next to the Trust Betrayed is Honor Portrayed, which show's the good things we all do every day.
                                Yeah i read that about the BP Chief. Pretty sick, he admitted to having sex with this girl "24" times. Who counts like that? Sick pervert.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5336 users online. 312 members and 5024 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X