Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So how many days in advance do they send u out to FLETC before your start of your training date?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ayelex View Post
      So how many days in advance do they send u out to FLETC before your start of your training date?
      Believe they asked for you to arrive Sunday to start Monday.


      07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
      08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
      09/21/14 Written exam
      10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
      11/18/14 Notice of TS
      11/21/14 TSL packet received
      11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
      11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
      12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
      12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
      12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
      12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
      01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
      01/06/15 VBT/SI
      01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
        Believe they asked for you to arrive Sunday to start Monday.


        07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
        08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
        09/21/14 Written exam
        10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
        11/18/14 Notice of TS
        11/21/14 TSL packet received
        11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
        11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
        12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
        12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
        12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
        12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
        01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
        01/06/15 VBT/SI
        01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
        It doesn't work like that at all. When it comes to starting FLETC they call you whenever the next class you've been assigned to starts. For example, I report 02/12. I know someone else that starts 02/10. There is no rhyme or reason for timing anywhere in this long process. No need to waste time trying to figure out timing. No one on this forum can give you an accurate timeline of how your particular case will move along.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BJL905 View Post
          It doesn't work like that at all. When it comes to starting FLETC they call you whenever the next class you've been assigned to starts. For example, I report 02/12. I know someone else that starts 02/10. There is no rhyme or reason for timing anywhere in this long process. No need to waste time trying to figure out timing. No one on this forum can give you an accurate timeline of how your particular case will move along.
          I dint think that's what they were asking.


          07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
          09/21/14 Written exam
          10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
          11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
          12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
          12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
          12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
          01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
          01/06/15 VBT/SI
          01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ayelex View Post
            So how many days in advance do they send u out to FLETC before your start of your training date?
            Do u mean how many days before you start fletc do they want you to arrive at GA?


            07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
            08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
            09/21/14 Written exam
            10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
            11/18/14 Notice of TS
            11/21/14 TSL packet received
            11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
            11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
            12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
            12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
            12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
            12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
            01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
            01/06/15 VBT/SI
            01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
              Do u mean how many days before you start fletc do they want you to arrive at GA?


              07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
              08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
              09/21/14 Written exam
              10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
              11/18/14 Notice of TS
              11/21/14 TSL packet received
              11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
              11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
              12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
              12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
              12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
              12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
              01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
              01/06/15 VBT/SI
              01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
              You had the question right. Just wanted to see how much time they give you from actually landing to your actual training date. So in blj's case he has 2/12 which would mean he would probably arrive on the 11th then have training the next day.

              Comment


              • Has anyone from 14-3 northwest heard back anything. Asking for a family member.


                07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                09/21/14 Written exam
                10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                11/18/14 Notice of TS
                11/21/14 TSL packet received
                11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                01/06/15 VBT/SI
                01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

                Comment


                • Historically it was the rule of thumb that academies started on Thursdays and graduated on Wednesday. However, agency needs always trump what's usual.

                  Count on arriving at Glynco the afternoon/evening before class starts the next morning.

                  Comment


                  • took my vbt and structured interview today thought it went well.

                    Side note got an email from the hiring center saying I never showed up for my medical/fitness appointmen when in fact I did show up. woof time to sort this all out

                    Comment


                    • Poly January 30th. Finally after 17 months??

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                        Poly January 30th. Finally after 17 months??
                        Better than me. I am a 13-1 applicant and my poly is set for 12 February.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                          Poly January 30th. Finally after 17 months??
                          Nice


                          07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                          08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                          09/21/14 Written exam
                          10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                          11/18/14 Notice of TS
                          11/21/14 TSL packet received
                          11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                          11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                          12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                          12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                          12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                          12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                          01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                          01/06/15 VBT/SI
                          01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

                          Comment


                          • Is there someone who did the VBT last Friday and got a notice of results from it today?

                            Comment


                            • Cass updates Tuesdays so keep an eye on it tomorrow
                              14-2 - West Coast geo
                              9/6/14: Written Test
                              10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
                              11/18/14: TSL
                              12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
                              12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
                              1/14/14: VBT/SI

                              Comment


                              • I know but I have read that some applicants have received an email the next day stating if they passed or failed

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8505 users online. 401 members and 8104 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X