Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standtheman
    commented on 's reply
    did they still offer SFO and LAX TsFost ?

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    Brownsville Tx. Lots of ports of entry there so plenty of learning opportunities. That was more important to me then the next higher paygrade in a more isolated area.

• standtheman
    commented on 's reply
    2ndGenFed. no poly yet lol. this oct 19th will be 1 year mark since my SI lol. yeah, after i submitted, it only take couple days not even a week. they won`t send any email that your medical is clear. just continue check on your cass lol.

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats man, which city did you chose? TsFost

• TsFost
    replied
    So all things work out in the end. OFO contacted me today and offered gs7, and 9 positions. I took a gs7 paygrade to get the city i wanted right off the bat. My EoD is now March 16th. I turned down the offer with BP for an EoD of Dec 14th.

For everyone in the process just keep at it. Everything happens for a reason.

Leave a comment:

• 2ndGenFed
    commented on 's reply
    @standtheman

Thanks! I can't believe I'm still at 38%. I've been watching your progress as well so I'm glad to hear it only takes a couple of days to clear.

I'll post tomorrow once everything is submitted.

Any word on your poly yet?
    Last edited by 2ndGenFed; Today, 12:57 PM.

• standtheman
    commented on 's reply
    Great!, mine took couple days to get clear after i turned in the paper work about lasik. i hope you will get clear soon too.

• Eann86
    commented on 's reply
    fonzi7979 Thank you.

• Scrabulous
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man. I believe it should carry over. Oh well. Thank you for the clarification.

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    OFO=office of field operations or same thing like CBPO.... 813Deputy2b

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    PFT-1 for BPA and CBPO are different, won't carry over, CBPO PFT-1 is easier, same requirements you gotta do, just less counts. Scrabulous

• Scrabulous
    replied
    Good day all. I'm currently In the process for CBPO VRA GS9 20-1 and as of yesterday, 16 Oct 19, I passed all steps for the BPA VRA GL9 19-11.

Yesterday, 16 Oct 19, I took and passed my BPA PFT-1. Right after the exam, I received a call and e-mail to schedule the CBPO PFT-1. Will the results for the BPA PFT-1 carry over to the CPBO PFT-1? My bad if this question has been asked previously. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• 2ndGenFed
    replied
    19-1 Reg Hire

Still here. Still pushing forward.

It's been exactly 90 days since I had my Lasik done. For those who are unaware, if you get Lasik you have to wait 90 days to allow your eyes to heal before contacting the medical team.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the treating physician for an updated eye exam and complete some medical docs DHS requested.

Hopefully my medical will clear quickly and I can finally move onto the polygraph.

Leave a comment:

• Turffs18
    commented on 's reply
    David1984 I would say that was assumed becuase they aren't even up to scheduling June academies yet. They are currently in March

• Turffs18
    commented on 's reply
    18-12 here. EOD Decmeber 20th with a provisional

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10006 users online. 476 members and 9530 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X