Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
    Got an email a few hrs ago SI passed. Or found "eligible" [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]


    07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
    08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
    09/21/14 Written exam
    10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
    11/18/14 Notice of TS
    11/21/14 TSL packet received
    11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
    11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
    12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
    12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
    12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
    12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
    01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
    01/06/15 VBT/SI
    So wait, that vague e-mail I got the day after the VBT/SI about having my status updated to "eligible" means I passed the VBT/SI? Could they be more vague?! Oh well, if it means I passed I'll just sit back and enjoy the win :-) FYI, I should have my third son (or rather my wife will deliver my third son) via induction on Tuesday (unless she goes into labor sooner). I'm just getting good news all around :-)
    SM3

    CBPO

    14-2
    Geo: Central East Coast, United States
    Grade: GS-7
    CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
    NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
    TSL: 11/18/2014
    Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
    01/06/15 VBT/SI
    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
    03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

    Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

    Comment


    • Sounds like things are moving along well for alot of people on here. I got my poly next week. Can't wait!! Just wanna get thru this, cause I know the poly is like the make it or break it part of this whole process.

      Anyone here who applied for SW know what location options they been having?

      Comment


      • Alex, are you 14-2?
        14-2 - West Coast geo
        9/6/14: Written Test
        10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
        11/18/14: TSL
        12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
        12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
        1/14/14: VBT/SI

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SM3 View Post
          So wait, that vague e-mail I got the day after the VBT/SI about having my status updated to "eligible" means I passed the VBT/SI? Could they be more vague?! Oh well, if it means I passed I'll just sit back and enjoy the win :-) FYI, I should have my third son (or rather my wife will deliver my third son) via induction on Tuesday (unless she goes into labor sooner). I'm just getting good news all around :-)
          Yes I was a bit confused myself until I saw the email was sent from the SI unit lol. Aww congrats


          07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
          08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
          09/21/14 Written exam
          10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
          11/18/14 Notice of TS
          11/21/14 TSL packet received
          11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
          11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
          12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
          12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
          12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
          12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
          01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
          01/06/15 VBT/SI
          01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

          Comment


          • My Preemployment form section on CASS says the same thing and they will contact me if they need more info. I'm not worried.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rwong013 View Post
              Alex, are you 14-2?
              I'm part of 14-1

              Comment


              • i could be wrong, but mine said the same and i assumed it was that form they needed from me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                  Yes I was a bit confused myself until I saw the email was sent from the SI unit lol. Aww congrats


                  07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                  08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                  09/21/14 Written exam
                  10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                  11/18/14 Notice of TS
                  11/21/14 TSL packet received
                  11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                  11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                  12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                  12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                  12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                  12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                  01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                  01/06/15 VBT/SI
                  01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                  Good eye (as usual). So, does that count for the VBT also, or will that be a separate result (like Medical and PFT)? Congrats to you as well (on the SI).
                  SM3

                  CBPO

                  14-2
                  Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                  Grade: GS-7
                  CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                  NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                  TSL: 11/18/2014
                  Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                  01/06/15 VBT/SI
                  01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                  03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

                  Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SM3 View Post
                    Good eye (as usual). So, does that count for the VBT also, or will that be a separate result (like Medical and PFT)? Congrats to you as well (on the SI).
                    I think it's one email. Because if you don't pass VBT you don't get the SI So only expected to hear back from SI. Thanks.


                    07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                    08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                    09/21/14 Written exam
                    10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                    11/18/14 Notice of TS
                    11/21/14 TSL packet received
                    11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                    11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                    12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                    12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                    12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                    12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                    01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI
                    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dkman View Post
                      My Preemployment form section on CASS says the same thing and they will contact me if they need more info. I'm not worried.
                      Yea I'm not worried either. I haven't received anything from them. As long as it doesn't say Anything else like I need to submit more paper work or I'm DQ because Of it I'm not worrying


                      07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                      08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                      09/21/14 Written exam
                      10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                      11/18/14 Notice of TS
                      11/21/14 TSL packet received
                      11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                      11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                      12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                      12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                      12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                      12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                      01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                      01/06/15 VBT/SI
                      01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                        You get a call to retest? BIs are back in PR the end of the month. Good luck.
                        Thanks for the info. I didn't hear anything from them. I hope to get a call soon or an email telling me 2 things, you pass it or you have to reschedule the test soon.

                        Comment


                        • My BI finished talking to all my references last night. Hopefully everything gets turned on Monday. Wonder how long it takes for the next step...
                          CBPO: GS-5
                          Geo: SW
                          Tested: Sep '13
                          NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                          Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                          Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                          Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                          The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                          BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                          EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
                            My BI finished talking to all my references last night. Hopefully everything gets turned on Monday. Wonder how long it takes for the next step...
                            Did u speak to your BI before he called your references ?


                            07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                            08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                            09/21/14 Written exam
                            10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                            11/18/14 Notice of TS
                            11/21/14 TSL packet received
                            11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                            11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                            12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                            12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                            12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                            12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                            01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                            01/06/15 VBT/SI
                            01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                              Did u speak to your BI before he called your references ?


                              07/23/14 Applied to Central East Coast 14-2
                              08/20/14 Notified: qualification to take exam
                              09/21/14 Written exam
                              10/31/14 NOR passed with 84
                              11/18/14 Notice of TS
                              11/21/14 TSL packet received
                              11/26/14 Submitted my E-QIP
                              11/28/14 Mailed fingerprint card, due 12/1
                              12/03/14 Email/Call for PFT1/MED
                              12/09/14 e-QIP released to internal A. Email
                              12/17/14 PFT1/MED passed
                              12/17/14 Email for VBT/SI
                              01/05/14 Email of passing PFT1
                              01/06/15 VBT/SI
                              01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                              Yup, we met once and talked about everything and we confirmed all the reference info that she would contact.
                              CBPO: GS-5
                              Geo: SW
                              Tested: Sep '13
                              NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                              Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                              Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                              Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                              The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                              BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                              EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

                              Comment


                              • Any one applied for 14-3 and received their results. I wrote mine on 11/2/14

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10811 users online. 510 members and 10301 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X