300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
    A question, For the VBT, do I have to respond to the different scenarios like I'm in it or do I have to give my opinion about what I'd do?
    I believe u have to pretend ur in the situation and respond as if it's happening to u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
      I believe u have to pretend ur in the situation and respond as if it's happening to u

Correct! Think customer service and not LE.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
        Correct! Think customer service and not LE.
        Yes I've realized that from a few posts made here.

Comment

• Wow congrats jimguy.
          I'm a 14-1 applicant and I haven't done my Poly idk why they are taking so long. I applied to JfK
          I was called to see if I want to go to Michigan to take my POly but idk if I want to drive out there. What do you guys think I should do?

Comment

Last edited by JJohnsonNJ; 11-29-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJohnsonNJ View Post
              hello everyone, 14-2 applicant here. so far i've passed the test and received my NOR (90 without veteran's points, gs-7). however, i think i've made a major mistake: i wanted to apply for EWR or JFK, and chose north east by a blind mistake. i've emailed the hiring center, and got a response saying i cannot change my location to central east coast (where i understand JFK and EWR are under). seeing all of you central east coast applicants furthering your process is making me worry more. is there anything else i can do, or will i have to simply stay with NE and hope for the best?

thanks
              Did they say why you couldn't change it ? I've seen and read of other changing their geo before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassjunkie06 View Post
                Wow congrats jimguy.
                I'm a 14-1 applicant and I haven't done my Poly idk why they are taking so long. I applied to JfK
                I was called to see if I want to go to Michigan to take my POly but idk if I want to drive out there. What do you guys think I should do?
                I suggest u just take the drive out there if u can at all make it because the longer u wait the longer UR process will take. How far is Michigan from ur home?

Comment

I suggest u just take the drive out there if u can at all make it because the longer u wait the longer UR process will take. How far is Michigan from ur home?

My Co worker got asked the same. He's flying out to Detroit. He's a northeast applicant as well.

Comment

• Congrats all to who are getting the call. It's definitely an experience going through everything. I finished my last final on Friday and will be graduating this Tuesday. It's a bittersweet feeling leaving. I'm happy to go back home (although I'm staying for 6 weeks of Spanish) and bitter that all my classmates that I've gotten so close to and the comradery our class has created will all be gone and no more. Unfortunately we will be graduating with 39/40. We had a guy go home for failing the retake of the final test. Put in some effort and you'll be fine.

Congrats again and if anyone ever has any questions feel free to send a PM.
                    Geo: SWB
                    CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                    NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                    TSL - 01/31/14
                    Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                    VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                    BI - 03/15/14
                    Poly - 04/30/14
                    BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                    Drug Test - 06/26/14
                    The Call - 06/26/14
                    PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                    EOD - 07/14/14
                    Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• wow. congrats. I'm same as SWB and wonder how hard is gonna be for the extra 6wks Spanish training?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                        Congrats all to who are getting the call. It's definitely an experience going through everything. I finished my last final on Friday and will be graduating this Tuesday. It's a bittersweet feeling leaving. I'm happy to go back home (although I'm staying for 6 weeks of Spanish) and bitter that all my classmates that I've gotten so close to and the comradery our class has created will all be gone and no more. Unfortunately we will be graduating with 39/40. We had a guy go home for failing the retake of the final test. Put in some effort and you'll be fine.

Congrats again and if anyone ever has any questions feel free to send a PM.
                        Who's requires to take Spanish for an extra 6 weeks ? And do u have to pass that too like you get tested ?

Comment

• Hey guys anyone from central east coast(JFK)14-1 applicant who have met with their BI already??

Comment

Who's requires to take Spanish for an extra 6 weeks ? And do u have to pass that too like you get tested ?

Generally southern ports with high spanish speaking populations are required to take spanish. While you are awarded badge/creds, you don't get them until you pass spanish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
                              Generally southern ports with high spanish speaking populations are required to take spanish. While you are awarded badge/creds, you don't get them until you pass spanish.
                              just wonder the fluency will be for 6wks course, but yes. looking forward to learn a new language tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
                                Gotcha. Interesting I didn't know that. I speak Spanish so i should be ok but good to know for a friend who doesn't.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7398 users online. 372 members and 7026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X