300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
    Anyone taking or taken pft1 in Newark, NJ ?
    I did it in Newark

Comment

• Hi al- when filling out the medical/ PFT paper work where do you get your "applicant ID #" from. I called the facility and she stated most people leave it blank, bu if I can find the answer I prefer to have it completed. Thanks.
      SM3

CBPO

14-2
      Geo: Central East Coast, United States
      Grade: GS-7
      CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
      NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
      TSL: 11/18/2014
      Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
      01/06/15 VBT/SI
      01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
      03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Applicant ID should be in one of your CBP emails they sent you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
          Hi al- when filling out the medical/ PFT paper work where do you get your "applicant ID #" from. I called the facility and she stated most people leave it blank, bu if I can find the answer I prefer to have it completed. Thanks.
          You applicant id will be found in a file title e-tsl-2014-12-16_1234567, the 1234567 number is your id.
          Last edited by mizzou573; 12-16-2014, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
            Hi al- when filling out the medical/ PFT paper work where do you get your "applicant ID #" from. I called the facility and she stated most people leave it blank, bu if I can find the answer I prefer to have it completed. Thanks.
            I used the applicant ID that MHC sent to me (CASS login)

Comment

• Well all it has been a VERY long and sometimes painful journey full of waiting, medical reviews, more waiting, 3 polygraphs and a final outcome of disappointment.
              I received the email yesterday officially telling me that as a result of unfavorable polygraph my application is being withdrawn. So glad it took them 3 polygraphs each one requiring me to drive 5 hours to NYC/JFK and pay for a hotel just to tell me im unsuitable for the position because my physiology does not match the chart patterns they want to see on the screen.
              So much for this job, I have spent well over $1000 probably even $2000 and taken probably over 100 hours of time off from work for this process only to be booted out by unfavorable polygraph results after over 3 YEARS in the process.. I am probably the only 2011 tester that was still around.

I wish you all luck in your process but sometimes things just do not go as hoped. I wish they would not depend on a test that is not scientific and not reliable to determine the fate of someone's career prospects and future life endeavors. Its funny how private businesses are not legally allowed to use polygraphs as a tool to employ people because government determined it not reliable and accurate enough, but yet the government on all levels uses the same tool to make employment decisions on people

Best of luck to you all.
              CBPO 2011
              TEST: 07/2011
              NOR: 08/2011: 93
              TSL 1&2 SWB : 02/12
              PE FORMS: Completed
              QUALS:GS-7
              PFT1: Completed 03/12
              MEDICAL: Completed 03/12
              VBT/SI: Completed 05/12
              DRUG TEST: Completed 07/12
              NEW TSL SE REGION: 04/13
              POLY1: 05/13 Not Passed
              POLY2: 08/13 Not Passed
              POLY3: 09/14 Maybe This Time?
              BI: In Security Office

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear the bad news, I know how it feels.. don't give up... wait the three years and reapply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassjunkie06 View Post
                  You took yours in DC?
                  I will take it in DC early next year. That's what they had available.

Comment

• Got scheduled for poly on Feb 18th, kind of long wait I have but the examiner asked how much time would I need if someone cancel the appointment and I said no time, I can do it same day lol. Let's do it. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by 305CC View Post
                      Got scheduled for poly on Feb 18th, kind of long wait I have but the examiner asked how much time would I need if someone cancel the appointment and I said no time, I can do it same day lol. Let's do it. Good luck to everyone.
                      good luck in miramar right?

Comment

• Meeting with my BI tomorrow. January EOD & February FLETC looks so attainable right now.
                        CBPO: GS-5
                        Geo: SW
                        Tested: Sep '13
                        NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                        Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                        Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                        Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                        The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                        BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                        EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
                          Meeting with my BI tomorrow. January EOD & February FLETC looks so attainable right now.
                          All the best to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
                            Meeting with my BI tomorrow. January EOD & February FLETC looks so attainable right now.

Congrats

Comment

• Took my written early November. Waiting on the results

Comment

• PFT1 passed today. Do we get any official word on Medical, or if they let me PFT does that mean I passed? I thought the paper work went to someone at CBP/DHS, but the facility told me they didn't even have to send on all the documents I put together?
                                SM3

CBPO

14-2
                                Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                                Grade: GS-7
                                CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                                NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                                TSL: 11/18/2014
                                Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                                01/06/15 VBT/SI
                                01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                                03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13292 users online. 488 members and 12804 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X