300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
    You can look at my timeline. On mobile right now so I don't remember the exact time frame. Poly was in September and BI started in November.
    Hi Shellback,

Congrats. Just curious. How long were you in the NAV? What did you do (If you don't want to say publicly but still don't mind answering feel free to PM me)? I was in for 8yrs, but way back. I wish I would have known about some of these opportunities years ago, but better late than never.

Either way, congrats again! :-)
    SM3

CBPO

14-2
    Geo: Central East Coast, United States
    Grade: GS-7
    CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
    NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
    TSL: 11/18/2014
    Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
    01/06/15 VBT/SI
    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
    03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
      Hey everyone. Hope all are having a great Monday. Wednesday is my PFT1 and I have been practicing today is my last practice and then I'm giving myself a break.I wanted to know if on the lift lower section when it says to release grip did u have to release grip and stand up straight and then bend to regroup and lift ? Or can u just drop the crate take hand of the crate and regrip ?

You drop the carate and regrip it you don't have to release the grip and stand straight..

Comment

• Met with bi today. Cass is green for background and I got the call for the drug test I take that on 12-17. 14-1 central east coast

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by jimguy56 View Post
          Met with bi today. Cass is green for background and I got the call for the drug test I take that on 12-17. 14-1 central east coast
          Last edited by BJL905; 12-15-2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimguy56 View Post
            Met with bi today. Cass is green for background and I got the call for the drug test I take that on 12-17. 14-1 central east coast
            Congrats..when did you take your poly?im waiting to hear from my BI took my poly on Nov 5th..I'm also a 14-1 applicant with same geo as you..

Comment

• Passed PFT1 today. They didn't count center lines, but I think the lines were closer than 6ft and I passed, so I didn't press the issue.
              Also, no weights in the lift lower box, which was also strange.
              14-2 - West Coast geo
              9/6/14: Written Test
              10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
              11/18/14: TSL
              12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
              12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
              1/14/14: VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by rwong013 View Post
                Passed PFT1 today. They didn't count center lines, but I think the lines were closer than 6ft and I passed, so I didn't press the issue.
                Also, no weights in the lift lower box, which was also strange.
                Lol not sure if id post that, but still at least its done. my med pft1 cleared after 10 days. Meet with me BI jan 6 im a 2013 applicant for NE.

Comment

• was just wondering if anyone knows does you fpt-1 score actually go into consideration during the hiring process? Based on my score I did pretty well on it.

Comment

• The lift lower test was the one I was least worried about too. .
                    14-2 - West Coast geo
                    9/6/14: Written Test
                    10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
                    11/18/14: TSL
                    12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
                    12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
                    1/14/14: VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                      Lol not sure if id post that, but still at least its done. my med pft1 cleared after 10 days. Meet with me BI jan 6 im a 2013 applicant for NE.
                      Did my medical and passed my PFT1 today as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by cscott91 View Post
                        Did my medical and passed my PFT1 today as well.
                        My medical and pft 1 was done last jan. My interview/vbt was may. My polygraphs were sept then nov for the 2nd one.

Comment

• Anyone taking or taken pft1 in Newark, NJ ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimguy56 View Post
                            Were your references and employers contacted before you met with your BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
                              Congrats..when did you take your poly?im waiting to hear from my BI took my poly on Nov 5th..I'm also a 14-1 applicant with same geo as you..
                              I took my second poly 11/26 and was told that day that I passed

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefulBP View Post
                                Were your references and employers contacted before you met with your BI?

I met up with him twice, Once before and once after. I had all my contacts on stand by he did 8 interviews in one day lol he was great.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12112 users online. 446 members and 11666 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X