300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
    So I just checked my CASS and under pre employment forms I t says "not applicable." What do they mean by pre employment forms?! I thought that's where they checked my previous employers. And my BI says "your case is in the security office."
    Don't worry it means everything is running. I have the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
      Been a few months fellas but just a quick update. After receiving my results that I passed my interview (never got an official pass on my poly, just the investigator said I passed), there was a several week silence with my process. About 3-5 weeks ago, I finally got a call for my BI and the process is now done, from what my BI told me anyway. So, now just waiting on my drug test and the call.

How long after your poly did you meet with your BI? I took my poly on nov 5th still haven't heard anything from my BI

Comment

Been a few months fellas but just a quick update. After receiving my results that I passed my interview (never got an official pass on my poly, just the investigator said I passed), there was a several week silence with my process. About 3-5 weeks ago, I finally got a call for my BI and the process is now done, from what my BI told me anyway. So, now just waiting on my drug test and the call.

Congrats

Comment

Congrats, I'm still waiting for this exact step
          CBPO: GS-5
          Geo: SW
          Tested: Sep '13
          NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
          Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
          Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
          Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
          The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
          BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
          EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
            How long after your poly did you meet with your BI? I took my poly on nov 5th still haven't heard anything from my BI
            You can look at my timeline. On mobile right now so I don't remember the exact time frame. Poly was in September and BI started in November.
            CBPO 14-1
            Geo: Central East Coast
            Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
            Referred: 07/22/2014
            TSL: 08/02/2014
            Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
            Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
            VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
            BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
            PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
            EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
            FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• Looks like we all might be in the same FLETC Academy in Feb.

Comment

• Hi all,
                Does anyone have any idea when they are looking to have the next academy and/or how quickly this process will go? It feels like everything is going by much quicker than for other agencies.
                I am taking the medical/ fitness this Monday and took the initial exam in September. Any thoughts?

Comment

You can look at my timeline. On mobile right now so I don't remember the exact time frame. Poly was in September and BI started in November.

Thank you for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassjunkie06 View Post
                    Received a call yesterday to schedule my Poly in michigan but i'm from NY. They told me that NY/NJ are really backed up. I said I can't afford a trip out there right now and they said its understandable and that when a spot opens up nearby I can take my poly here. I'm a 14-1 applicant. Completed pft1, vbt and SI.
                    14-1 applicant also out of NY & was asked to take the poly in Detroit. I was also told that NY/NJ was backed up. Request to go to DC if it's feasible for you

Comment

• Originally posted by BJL905 View Post
                      Looks like we all might be in the same FLETC Academy in Feb.
                      I sure hope so

Comment

• You took yours in DC?

Comment

• Does the meeting with the Background Investigator have to happen first before they can contavt yout references amd and employers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassjunkie06 View Post
                            You took yours in DC?
                            Took what? The poly?

Comment

• Hey everyone. Hope all are having a great Monday. Wednesday is my PFT1 and I have been practicing today is my last practice and then I'm giving myself a break. I wanted to know if on the lift lower section when it says to release grip did u have to release grip and stand up straight and then bend to regroup and lift ? Or can u just drop the crate take hand of the crate and regrip ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                                Hey everyone. Hope all are having a great Monday. Wednesday is my PFT1 and I have been practicing today is my last practice and then I'm giving myself a break. I wanted to know if on the lift lower section when it says to release grip did u have to release grip and stand up straight and then bend to regroup and lift ? Or can u just drop the crate take hand of the crate and regrip ?
                                Don't sweat it. They'll play a video for you prior to demonstrate what you need to do.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5969 users online. 343 members and 5626 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X