Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did my pft-1. Can anyone give any insight on what to expect next

Comment

• Got an email today with my VBT/SI date, its on Jan 14. It says the VBT is the structured interview requirement, but I'm sure it includes the VBT, followed by the SI.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlb30 View Post
        I did my pft-1. Can anyone give any insight on what to expect next
        Congrats..I took my pft1 on September 10th,2014 and took my poly nov 5th ,2014 currently waiting on my BI..so in a month or so be prepared for your poly good luck keep us updated..

Comment

• Originally posted by cscott91 View Post
          Got an email today with my VBT/SI date, its on Jan 14. It says the VBT is the structured interview requirement, but I'm sure it includes the VBT, followed by the SI.

Yea you will have your vbt first then they send you out they review it after that if they feel you've passed you get your si..good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by jimguy56 View Post
            I just checked cass and it says background is complete. I'm a 14-1 central east coast app.
            Congrats..did you meet with your BI yet? And how long ago did you take your poly? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by mpjones03 View Post
              Quote Originally Posted by Mk_23 View Post
              Anyone 14-1 here that have met with BI? I took my poly Nov 5th still haven't heard anything..
              I am 14-1. No meeting with BI yet, but I just had my polygraph today. My medical did finally clear on CASS today though, so thats good news.

Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
                Congrats..I took my pft1 on September 10th,2014 and took my poly nov 5th ,2014 currently waiting on my BI..so in a month or so be prepared for your poly good luck keep us updated..
                Thanks I appreciate it. Ill keep everyone updated. My region is Midwest

Sent my fingerprints and EQUIP about two weeks ago. Took the FPT-1 today. Hopefully it goes fast im excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
                  Congrats..did you meet with your BI yet? And how long ago did you take your poly? Thanks in advance
                  Took my second poly 11/26

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
                    When you did your poly, did the guy say to you if you pass or fail?
                    Had it in October. Told me I failed but its up to QC to make the final decision.
                    NYPD Exam #4329
                    TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                      Just got an email stating they are withdrawing my TSL due to a unfavorable polygraph. I'm a 14-1 Central east coast applicant.

Good luck to all.
                      Im sorry man!!!

Comment

• Received a call yesterday to schedule my Poly in michigan but i'm from NY. They told me that NY/NJ are really backed up. I said I can't afford a trip out there right now and they said its understandable and that when a spot opens up nearby I can take my poly here. I'm a 14-1 applicant. Completed pft1, vbt and SI.

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                          Just got an email stating they are withdrawing my TSL due to a unfavorable polygraph. I'm a 14-1 Central east coast applicant.

Good luck to all.
                          Hi. sorry to heard that,

just out of curiosity, which part did they fail you? Drug? national security?

Comment

• Been a few months fellas but just a quick update. After receiving my results that I passed my interview (never got an official pass on my poly, just the investigator said I passed), there was a several week silence with my process. About 3-5 weeks ago, I finally got a call for my BI and the process is now done, from what my BI told me anyway. So, now just waiting on my drug test and the call.
                            Last edited by Shell_Back; 12-12-2014, 10:50 PM.
                            CBPO 14-1
                            Geo: Central East Coast
                            Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
                            Referred: 07/22/2014
                            TSL: 08/02/2014
                            Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
                            Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
                            VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
                            BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
                            PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
                            EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
                            FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• So I just checked my CASS and under pre employment forms I t says "not applicable." What do they mean by pre employment forms?! I thought that's where they checked my previous employers. And my BI says "your case is in the security office."
                              Last edited by Steph631_; 12-13-2014, 12:10 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
                                Been a few months fellas but just a quick update. After receiving my results that I passed my interview (never got an official pass on my poly, just the investigator said I passed), there was a several week silence with my process. About 3-5 weeks ago, I finally got a call for my BI and the process is now done, from what my BI told me anyway. So, now just waiting on my drug test and the call.

Aww yay congrats. And hope u get that call asap.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12304 users online. 442 members and 11862 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X