300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jr_rodz View Post
    Passed my polygraph in October, but i haven't heard anything since. No changes in cass. Hard to stay patient. :/
    I passed my poly in Oct but still waiting to meet the BI.
    CBPO: GS-5
    Geo: SW
    Tested: Sep '13
    NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
    Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
    Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
    Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
    The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
    BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
    EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• I selected CBP - Florida and Caribbean, United States but i don't really care where they send me.

Comment

• I have a question about the training... is there any time off? I have a trip booked in April, was just wondering what my options were.. I have not been called for anything yet, my background check is still going thru and I didnt take a poly or PFT-2. So I am thinking I still have a while til training

Comment

• Originally posted by allen2470 View Post
          I have a question about the training... is there any time off? I have a trip booked in April, was just wondering what my options were.. I have not been called for anything yet, my background check is still going thru and I didnt take a poly or PFT-2. So I am thinking I still have a while til training
          What applicant group are you?
          From the general timeline, it's about a year and a half from the test to the end.
          Have you met with the BI? No poly. PFT 2 is the pretty much homestretch, so that's a bit of a ways out for you.

As for taking time off during training, you have the weekends. Nothing more, nothing less other than federal holidays.

Comment

• Do you get a confirmation email when your E-QIP is submitted?

Edit: well, I downloaded like 5 copies of the e-QIP, which is good because you definitely can't go back into the system and do anything. Not even confirm you've submitted everything successfully.
            Last edited by rwong013; 12-08-2014, 09:53 PM.
            14-2 - West Coast geo
            9/6/14: Written Test
            10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
            11/18/14: TSL
            12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
            12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
            1/14/14: VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              It's not big. It's small-medium.

One thing Charlotte has for it over most ports it's size is that Charlotte is an area port who at least nominally controls several additional NC ports. Being an area port it has access to additional admin and support people, tools, technology, and infrastructure that many ports it's size or larger lack.
              Hey do you currently work there? I interviewed there back in 2012, I was in the office. But I am re-applying for South-East region when it opens up, and I will probably only accept North or South Carolina (maybe Georgia). Wilmington NC is the ultimate goal but we will see. I did 6 years of school in NC, I like the state, and the people and my Fiance lives down there. So if you have additional information, I'm all ears. Cheers.

Comment

• Nope, I do not and have not ever worked in NC.
                I knew a guy who worked there though...back in 2010-2011ish. Back then it had 40 some odd officers and maybe 30 additional CBPAS's, admin and support personnel.
                I doubt things have changed all that much since then.

Comment

• Anyone 14-1 here that have met with BI? I took my poly Nov 5th still haven't heard anything..

Comment

• So I've seen the question asked a few times with no response so I'll ask it again. Has anyone received a TSL from 14-2 for south east geo? Or 14-2 overall? If so would you be willing to share your chosen Geo and score?

Comment

• Originally posted by ncls12 View Post
                      So I've seen the question asked a few times with no response so I'll ask it again. Has anyone received a TSL from 14-2 for south east geo? Or 14-2 overall? If so would you be willing to share your chosen Geo and score?
                      A number of us got TSL emails at the beginning of November, West Coast (me). Southeast, I think is out of luck.
                      14-2 - West Coast geo
                      9/6/14: Written Test
                      10/31/14: NOR - Passed (98)
                      11/18/14: TSL
                      12/7/14: e-QIP submitted
                      12/15/14: Med/PFT-1
                      1/14/14: VBT/SI

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
                        Anyone 14-1 here that have met with BI? I took my poly Nov 5th still haven't heard anything..
                        I have not yet. I was told after I passed my Poly with in the month I'm at two weeks now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncls12 View Post
                          So I've seen the question asked a few times with no response so I'll ask it again. Has anyone received a TSL from 14-2 for south east geo? Or 14-2 overall? If so would you be willing to share your chosen Geo and score?
                          I am a 13-1 applicant and been on this forum for about a year and can't recall anyone ever receiving a tsl for south east geo.
                          Geo- Florida
                          CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                          NOR- 98 10/25/13
                          Qual- GS 7
                          TSL- 2/28/14
                          PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                          VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                          VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                          BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                          BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                          BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Hello everyone

I had a question for anyone who may have an answer. I received a letter from internal affairs in regard to some discrepancies( no was not told I failed the polygraph, I was told I had passed when I took it) I sent the letter the day after Thanksgiving. Today I received a phone call in just finding info on one of my referrals. My background investigation seems to be going with my previous/ current employer.
                            My question is are they waiting to finish my background and then going to review my discrepancies ? Or is this a thing where both parties do not talk to one another ? I dunno if this is a good thing or just a flook?

Thanks a bunch
                            Melissa

Comment

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
                              Hello everyone

I had a question for anyone who may have an answer. I received a letter from internal affairs in regard to some discrepancies( no was not told I failed the polygraph, I was told I had passed when I took it) I sent the letter the day after Thanksgiving. Today I received a phone call in just finding info on one of my referrals. My background investigation seems to be going with my previous/ current employer.
                              My question is are they waiting to finish my background and then going to review my discrepancies ? Or is this a thing where both parties do not talk to one another ? I dunno if this is a good thing or just a flook?

Thanks a bunch
                              Melissa
                              What kind of discrepancies?

Comment

• Originally posted by rwong013 View Post
                                A number of us got TSL emails at the beginning of November, West Coast (me). Southeast, I think is out of luck.
                                I recieved a TSL central east coast geo. 14-2 applicant score of 84

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9502 users online. 236 members and 9266 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X