Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks joshk24 appreciate the help : )

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
      Thanks. It states for female applicants only though. I'm applying ☺️

An announcement from BP that only targets females. ..that has intrigue written all over it. As far as I know, such a thing is a first for them.
      I wonder if it's the foreguard of something to come...such as a merger?

Comment

• I've decided not to even apply lol not willing to move to any of the hiring locations

Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
        An announcement from BP that only targets females. ..that has intrigue written all over it. As far as I know, such a thing is a first for them.
        I wonder if it's the foreguard of something to come...such as a merger?

Comment

• I just applied to BP. Still did not hear anything for 14-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms. Officer View Post
            I'm starting to notice that patience is key. Everything is months after each other. More time for me to prepare for the PFT2 & hopefully, I'll be at FLETC by the Summer.
            Thanks for the well wishes!
            You're 100% correct, patience is key.
            I'm nearing the end of the academy here at FLETC, and all I can say it, it was well worth the wait.
            Hang in there.
            Geo - East Texas
            Exam date - 9/7/2013
            NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
            TSL - 11/27/2014
            PFT1 - 12/27/2014
            VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
            EQIP - 1/18/2014
            Credit check - 2/4/2014
            GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
            Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
            Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
            Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
            Drug Test - 6/26/2014
            PFT2 - 7/10/2014
            EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
            FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
            CBP Session #359 Guidon
            Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• I just got an email and an automated phone call to call "Comprehensive Health Services" to schedule my exam. Does anyone know if this is the PFT1/medical ?

Comment

• X
                Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                I just got an email and an automated phone call to call "Comprehensive Health Services" to schedule my exam. Does anyone know if this is the PFT1/medical ?
                yes it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                  I just got an email and an automated phone call to call "Comprehensive Health Services" to schedule my exam. Does anyone know if this is the PFT1/medical ?
                  Are you 14-2 applicant?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinarsu View Post
                    Are you 14-2 applicant?
                    Yes I am 14-2 central east coast.

Comment

• Is this your first time to hear anything? Also what was your score? I am still waiting to hear anything

Comment

• Thanks. I just got off the phone and it was for pft1 and medical. Scheduled for December. 17 8am.
                        Originally posted by jimguy56 View Post
                        X yes it is

Comment

• Good luck. I am south East region. May be I hear something soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                            I've worked Sasabe. A great port. Somewhat remote...but only 70 minutes outside of Tuscon... by car.

North Dakota, Montana, Alaska, northeastern Minnesota, eastern Vermont, northern Maine..come to think of it much of the NB is arguably more rural than Sasabe.
                            I could see a need on a limited level for EMT's/first responders. A place like Piegan, MT or Alcan, AK are "way out there". That's assuming that anybody could get there easily. Drop three feet of snow there and land travel would largely shut down.
                            Alcan AK is actually the exception in regards to this topic. CBP actually runs a fully stocked and certified Ambulance in Alcan AK. It provides service to not only the CBP living compound there but also to the surrounding community.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
                              lol, now you sound like my wife :-) she says I'll have trouble putting up with the bureaucracy and office politics (she works in the government). She, however, is the one that won't move to the boarder, and from the guys/gals I knew at the NTC I think I will do okay (or better). I also really want a real retirement and the ability to buy back my 8 years in the Navy.
                              Getting into this program is such a long shot, I figure if I get in it's meant to be. I hope (and believe) I'll love it, but if not I'll suck it up until 57. Or, as a back-up plan, IF I get board or otherwise frustrated, I might try to move to an investigator position. A few guys at the NTC-C tried to talk me into it, but it was GS-12 and my application at that level never go anywhere, so I figured this COULD be a spring board to that. Just an option if I get on the inside and decide that looks like a good option. Any thoughts?
                              I appreciate the insight though. May I ask where you are located?
                              I have been fortunate to have worked in many places all around the country. I have worked several years in a major airport/seaport in a East Coast Metro area. I have worked several years on the Northern Border in a town of less than 5000 people, Walmart was a two hour drive. Currently, in a Southwest Border Field Office though most of my time is spent on a taskforce right now.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by edoc118 View Post
                                I am. Just scheduled mine for the 15th.

Just scheduled mine for the 17th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9321 users online. 523 members and 8798 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X