300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR-14-2 View Post
    Joshk24 that's the issue here so much guessing obviously.That's a real possibility since my rating wasn't that high. I think the next few weeks until February will be crucial and if no email then it would be obvious. I am not new in this process since I was TSL before until I did not pass the VBT (no idea why honestly!!). Let's see what happens, fingers crossed. Good luck to everybody.

As long as you didn't recieve an email saying you DIDNT meet the requirements I wouldn't guess or assume anything. I have friends who haven't revieved anything either and friends who revieved a NOT qualified email. As long as you don't recieve that email id still be hopeful

Comment

• Can someone out there please clarify which steps in the hiring process rollover from CBPO to BPA? I'm under the impression that the PFT, Medical, VBT, SI, Poly, Background, and Drug test all rollover if they are still valid.
      CBPO

14-1
      Geo: SWB
      CBPO Exam: 06/11/14
      NOR: 07/14/14
      TSL: 08/01/14
      Received BI paperwork: 08/07/14
      BI paperwork submitted: 08/15/14
      Medical / PFT1: 08/21/14
      VBT / SI : 09/17/14
      Credit report pulled: 10/02/14
      Poly 1: 11/13/14
      Poly 2: 12/30/14

BPA

15-1
      Geo: Arizona
      BPA Exam: 12/16/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Arroz con pollo View Post
        Can someone out there please clarify which steps in the hiring process rollover from CBPO to BPA? I'm under the impression that the PFT, Medical, VBT, SI, Poly, Background, and Drug test all rollover if they are still valid.
        The VBT/SI won't roll over since CBPO and BPA are different agancies. With BP you'll sit in front of 3 very proud, somewhat unfriendly (at first) but professional Supervisory Agents. And they have no VBT, the 3 Agents will test you face to face. I know it was kinda up in the air with regards to suit/tie with CBPO but with BP, I highly suggest the suit/tie. It really should be this way with all agancies. I've heard some of the other stuff in question would roll over though. Just not sure what. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
          As long as you didn't recieve an email saying you DIDNT meet the requirements I wouldn't guess or assume anything. I have friends who haven't revieved anything either and friends who revieved a NOT qualified email. As long as you don't recieve that email id still be hopeful
          Steph you are right. I know I can't assume is just as you know having patience is easier said than done I know waiting is the order in the Fed Gov. In my case is a bit different since clock is ticking already in the age limit (34 now) . Anyway, good luck and thank you for your words reminding me not to assume

P.d. Don't worry in the 1st PT, nothing hard.

Comment

• Got the email to schedule my medical/PFT1 today. Unfortunately, by the time I was able to call them back, the place was closed. And since they can't do it on a weekend, I'm not sure how I'm going to get time off for it. I'm in mandatory training the next two weeks for my current job and I don't think they'll let me take an afternoon off to go test for another job.

Comment

• Originally posted by edoc118 View Post
              Got the email to schedule my medical/PFT1 today. Unfortunately, by the time I was able to call them back, the place was closed. And since they can't do it on a weekend, I'm not sure how I'm going to get time off for it. I'm in mandatory training the next two weeks for my current job and I don't think they'll let me take an afternoon off to go test for another job.
              Ask for another testing date.
              The worst thing is that they say no and you can't make it. Are you able to take leave?
              Best of luck with whatever route you go!

Comment

• 3rd poly scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                  3rd poly scheduled
                  Wow well that means they haven't given up on you! Did they say why?

Comment

• So I just was looking at my application and even though my email states I applied for 14-1 I really applied for 14-2.
                    Last edited by Steph631_; 12-02-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Anyone get called for a drug test within last 2 weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                        So I just was looking at my application and even though my email states I applied for 14-1 I really applied for 14-2.
                        Hi Steph,

If you look back a few pages several of us noted that. We think they just forgot to update the letter when they pushed it out.
                        SM3

CBPO

14-2
                        Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                        Grade: GS-7
                        CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                        NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                        TSL: 11/18/2014
                        Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                        01/06/15 VBT/SI
                        01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                        03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• HI all,

In case anyone is interested, just received an e-mail that Border Patrol Agent is open until the 10th. (although if it's anything like CBPO it will close early).

Happy December to everyone,
                          SM3

CBPO

14-2
                          Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                          Grade: GS-7
                          CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                          NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                          TSL: 11/18/2014
                          Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                          01/06/15 VBT/SI
                          01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                          03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Got contacted by my BI yesterday. Too bad hes trying to contact references for a job that I barely worked a few months for in a diff city. Hope my file doesnt get delayed
                            CBPO: GS-5
                            Geo: SW
                            Tested: Sep '13
                            NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                            Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                            Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                            Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                            The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                            BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                            EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Thanks. It states for female applicants only though. I'm applying ☺️

Originally posted by SM3 View Post
                              HI all,

In case anyone is interested, just received an e-mail that Border Patrol Agent is open until the 10th. (although if it's anything like CBPO it will close early).

Happy December to everyone,

Comment

• Oh ok. I apologize. Thanks.

Originally posted by SM3 View Post
                                Hi Steph,

If you look back a few pages several of us noted that. We think they just forgot to update the letter when they pushed it out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10504 users online. 383 members and 10121 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X