X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rwong013 View Post
    Hey, I think you posted the wrong link.

Also, holy smokes that 110 score.
    Yep, sorry. here's the correct link http://nemo.cbp.gov/hrm/cbpo_fitness.pdf

That 110 score is only because of my veteran's status. All I had to do was pass, and I got an automatic 110. I only put it there so if I get any calls before anyone else, in the same area and grade, they could see why.
    Last edited by SM3; 11-22-2014, 02:50 AM.
    SM3

CBPO

14-2
    Geo: Central East Coast, United States
    Grade: GS-7
    CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
    NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
    TSL: 11/18/2014
    Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
    01/06/15 VBT/SI
    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
    03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
      Yep, sorry. here's the correct link http://nemo.cbp.gov/hrm/cbpo_fitness.pdf

That 110 score is only because of my veteran's status. All I had to do was pass, and I got an automatic 110. I only put it there so if I get any calls before anyone else, in the same area and grade, they could see why.
      Bro where in VA are you trying to get? I have family in VA Beach, and one of our family friends is a Retired Navy/GS12 CBPO at the Norfolk Seaport approving Custom Clearances. The funny thing is? Myself and my Soldiers are the ones sending him requests from Charleston to Clear OCONUS cargo for the Military (HHG, Rolling-Stock, Break Bulk...). Let me know if need info regarding the office in that location. I'm sure you will do great and wish you the best my man...Virginia is for Lovers! LOL
      CBPO ANNOUNCEMENT: 14-2
      GEO LOC: FLORIDA & CARIBBEAN
      ACK LETTER: 25 JULY 2014
      WRITTEN EXAM: 17 SEPT 2014
      NOR: RATING 93 W/ 5 VET PTS
      TSL: 09 JAN 2015
      VBT/SI: PASS
      MEDICAL: PASS
      FITNESS TEST 1: PASS
      POLY: FAIL 12 MAY 2015 (1ST)
      BI: PENDING IN CASS

Comment

• Took poli on Oct 30th, b. I. Just contacted me, anybody have an idea of a time from

Took poli on Oct 30th, b. I. just contacted me, anybody have an idea of how much longer I may b looking at?

Comment

• Originally posted by GABE21D View Post
          Just wanted to ask if anybody out there has worked in the lax or La port area as a CBP officer since that was one of my Geo picks along with Ia. How is the OT working conditions and such? Id love to work there since i have family in the Palmdale,Lancaster area. Yea i know the commute will suck.

Gabe
          ive been in the process since august 2013, Just had my Second Polygraph... forget you applied and keep applying for other jobs in the mean time.

Im also a north east Candidate

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
            I am hoping for no government shutdown. Last year they sent people home then brought them back. It would be about a week and a half before I would graduate. Do not want that!

Good luck to everyone going through the process. It's a wild ride here at FLETC.
            Hope everything is going good for you, its getting pretty close for me, all thats left is to finish BI, Drug Test & PFT2.

How much time did you have after your 30 days of EOD to go home and pack up for FLETC? Or is it a one way flight the day after to FLETC?
            Last edited by YoungCBPOApplicant; 11-22-2014, 09:30 PM.
            CBPO: GS-5
            Geo: SW
            Tested: Sep '13
            NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
            Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
            Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
            Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
            The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
            BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
            EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Originally posted by SIONM View Post
              Bro where in VA are you trying to get? I have family in VA Beach, and one of our family friends is a Retired Navy/GS12 CBPO at the Norfolk Seaport approving Custom Clearances. The funny thing is? Myself and my Soldiers are the ones sending him requests from Charleston to Clear OCONUS cargo for the Military (HHG, Rolling-Stock, Break Bulk...). Let me know if need info regarding the office in that location. I'm sure you will do great and wish you the best my man...Virginia is for Lovers! LOL
              The best thing that can happen to my family is Dulles. I live right up the road (Northern VA, Sterling/ Potomac Falls to be exact). That way my wife can keep her job until I get up to at least GS-11, then w/ OT we could afford to move somewhere cheaper (or stay here and try for gs-12 and then higher positions at the NTC's though they will consolidate soon). I could also do Reagan but would have to fight traffic on certain shifts.

I lived in Norfolk, Chesapeake, and Hampton Roads for about three years at one point. I did two tours ON the Enterprise and one on the Ike. I also did 5-6 months at a school on the Norfolk base, and a temp assignment at an amphib base in the area. Everyone complains about the area, but just like my wife and I have found every where else, if you take the time to get to know the area, there is always fun things to do and see.

Good to know about the port, we talk about moving back to that area from time to time.
              SM3

CBPO

14-2
              01/06/15 VBT/SI
              03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Rex Arms View Post
                Got my TSL today. In the email it says 14-1 even though I applied to 14-2.
                What does 14-1 and 14-2 mean?

How do you find you geo and score?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
                  What does 14-1 and 14-2 mean?

How do you find you geo and score?
                  14-1 and 14-2 are the application announcements.

Geo is the section you picked, generally it would be when you first applied. Where you actually qualify for would be in the TSL.
                  Score is emailed to you, generally about a month of so after the test.

Comment

• I got my ? TSL2? packet e-mail 2 days ago, but just saw it today. I guess it's security paper work. It's due 01DEC so I need to get cracking. I hope the stuff I already have in e-QIP crosses over!
                    Last edited by SM3; 11-24-2014, 09:56 AM.
                    SM3

CBPO

14-2
                    01/06/15 VBT/SI
                    03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Comment

• Any idea how long it takes on average for bi? After poli.

Comment

I got my ? TSL2? packet e-mail 2 days ago, but just saw it today. I guess it's security paper work. It's due 01DEC so I need to get cracking. I hope the stuff I already have in e-QIP crosses over!
                        I got it too, I filled it out already. By any chance, how many SF-86 do you have in your profile on e-QIP? I asked because I have two and I just filled out one of them.

Comment

I got my ? TSL2? packet e-mail 2 days ago, but just saw it today. I guess it's security paper work. It's due 01DEC so I need to get cracking. I hope the stuff I already have in e-QIP crosses over!
                          Info will cross over but you will still need to check boxes and add some info. So it still takes a long time to go through everything and release for review.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                            Info will cross over but you will still need to check boxes and add some info. So it still takes a long time to go through everything and release for review.
                            I got it too, I filled it out already. By any chance, how many SF-86 do you have in your profile on e-QIP? I asked because I have two and I just filled out one of them. What do u think about my situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefulBP View Post
                              Are you a 14-1 applicant?
                              No. I'm 13-1 applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarias1987 View Post
                                I got it too, I filled it out already. By any chance, how many SF-86 do you have in your profile on e-QIP? I asked because I have two and I just filled out one of them.
                                I forget if it was an SF-86 or the modified SF-85 but just the one since they started using e-Qip.

I also received my finger print card in the mail today (FYI).
                                SM3

CBPO

14-2
                                01/06/15 VBT/SI
                                03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13515 users online. 486 members and 13029 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X