Clear All

• Mobile device error.
    Last edited by Aguadillano; 11-13-2014, 07:30 PM. Reason: Empty message

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
      1. Classes are from 7:30AM - 4:30PM - 1 hour lunch from 11:30AM-12:30PM
      2. Classes are 2 Hours long
      3. This includes PT (TRT)
      4. They're supposed to let you out at the "top of the hour" after PT to take a shower and get to your next class. However, from CURRENT experience, I can tell you this RARELY ever happens. Almost never actually.
      Thanks Juniorspades for that information. Is good to know how we have to be prepare. I'm wondering how you can be in a PT class for 2 hours... ...I hope some time are for resting jajajajaja. Tell me more about that class. I have been practicing jogging, but my best time and distance is 4 miles in 45 minutes, but not after making exercises jajajajaja. Thanks again for that value information.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
        Thanks. My timeline is kinda off. I applied way back in 2010 for the Florida/Caribbean area but in 2011 I was picked up by another agency that was more to my liking so I put OFO on the back burner. There was no change in my status until early this year when I got that email (like yourself) insisting I change my geo. After changing my geo for central/east coast I became a 13-1 applicant early this year everything started moving. I'm currently waiting for my poly. I'm not from PR but I spend a lot of time there and know the island well.
        Wao you have been waiting so long for this job, hope you can get it soon. Maybe you get updates this month. The fiscal year has start again and all things are moving forward. I don't know if you have visited West PR, but we have the most beautiful beaches jajaja.

Comment

• I submitted my additional information for medical, when should I call and find out?

Comment

4. They're supposed to let you out at the "top of the hour" after PT to take a shower and get to your next class. However, from CURRENT experience, I can tell you this RARELY ever happens. Almost never actually.
            What class are you in?
            Geo: SWB
            CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
            NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
            TSL - 01/31/14
            Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
            VBT/SI - 02/28/14
            BI - 03/15/14
            Poly - 04/30/14
            BI Cleared - 06/24/14
            Drug Test - 06/26/14
            The Call - 06/26/14
            PFT 2 - 07/11/14
            EOD - 07/14/14
            Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
              Thanks Juniorspades for that information. Is good to know how we have to be prepare. I'm wondering how you can be in a PT class for 2 hours... ...I hope some time are for resting jajajajaja. Tell me more about that class. I have been practicing jogging, but my best time and distance is 4 miles in 45 minutes, but not after making exercises jajajajaja. Thanks again for that value information.
              The two hours goes by quick. We've ran just once. We've definitely done workouts and circuits but they have a lot of techniques, arresting, etc to teach.
              Geo: SWB
              CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
              NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
              TSL - 01/31/14
              Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
              VBT/SI - 02/28/14
              BI - 03/15/14
              Poly - 04/30/14
              BI Cleared - 06/24/14
              Drug Test - 06/26/14
              The Call - 06/26/14
              PFT 2 - 07/11/14
              EOD - 07/14/14
              Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                The two hours goes by quick. We've ran just once. We've definitely done workouts and circuits but they have a lot of techniques, arresting, etc to teach.

That is interesting Kattle, thanks. Now I understand how to survive for 2 hours that class jajaja. I understand that they teach you arresting techniques and other things, but when you said that you ran just 1, what are trying to say? They only run for 1 mile or for 1 hour? Maybe I miss something, because I'm not understanding well. Thanks again for that information.

Comment

• When did you get your scores, I'm 14-2(SWB) as well and have'nt recieved anything.

Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                  Hi guys! 14-2, got my scores about a week ago and passed! I was just wondering why are all the people from FL and Caribbean Geo been asked to change to another region? I chose FL and yhe Caribbean...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                    That is interesting Kattle, thanks. Now I understand how to survive for 2 hours that class jajaja. I understand that they teach you arresting techniques and other things, but when you said that you ran just 1, what are trying to say? They only run for 1 mile or for 1 hour? Maybe I miss something, because I'm not understanding well. Thanks again for that information.
                    (Respectfully) I would not worry about PT, at least not with CBP. I'd stress more about the applied authority, nationality law, immigration law and memorizing all the classifications. A good instructor can make learning a lot easier. But since this is supposedly "self taught material", you should be able to learn everything on your own.... is the way it was told to me. I'd like to argue this but that's just me.

Comment

TY for posting this info. Is FLETC still M-F or did they make it M-Saturday now (I heard a rumor they were going to, to make it faster)? Thank you in advance.
                      SM3

CBPO

14-2
                      Geo: Central East Coast, United States
                      Grade: GS-7
                      CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
                      NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
                      TSL: 11/18/2014
                      Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
                      01/06/15 VBT/SI
                      01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
                      03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Any 14-1 applicants meet with a background investigator yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefulBP View Post
                          Any 14-1 applicants meet with a background investigator yet?
                          I'm still waiting to meet with the Background Investigator. Had my poly couple weeks ago. The examiner said that I passed, but still waiting for official results. The BI and dug test is all I have left in CASS.
                          May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
                          USPIS

Applied:
                          01/28/2019
                          Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
                          eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
                          Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
                          CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
                          NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
                          TSL: 8/1/14
                          EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
                          MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
                          VBT/SI: 09/19/14
                          POLY: 11/03/14
                          BI: Passed Feb 2015
                          EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by jaybous View Post
                            I'm still waiting to meet with the Background Investigator. Had my poly couple weeks ago. The examiner said that I passed, but still waiting for official results. The BI and dug test is all I have left in CASS.
                            We have about the same timeline ....

My Geo is SWB

Comment

• Patiently waiting. Did you take your poly yet?

Comment

• Patiently waiting... Did you take your poly yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8799 users online. 478 members and 8321 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X