300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
    You wont be shadowing since you are not and arm officer yet. Paperwork and power points. that's it.

CBPO since 2012

As I said. ..port dependent. Lots of ports are more or less open to new hires. Especially those areas off primary.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgrv23492 View Post
      Fellas any idea when the next CBP hiring process will start again?
      Thanks.
      Early next year. ..or so MHC has said.

Comment

• Originally posted by hxc_topher View Post
        Received THE CALL Tuesday morning.
        PFT2 Nov 24 (will not be an issue what so ever)
        EOD Dec 1 (NW border)
        Academy Jan 9 - May 15.

Pretty stoked. I get the exact location I wanted.

Does anyone have any information on what we'll be doing when we EOD ( I imagine paperwork, training, shadowing ) and what kind of schedule they are going to put me on ( i.e. Mon - Fri 8-5? ).

Thanks for any info.

Congrats! Nice to see another NW border applicant on here! What ports were you offered and which one did you accept?

Comment

• Originally posted by RGB28 View Post
          Congrats! Nice to see another NW border applicant on here! What ports were you offered and which one did you accept?
          I was offered North Dakota (which I declined) and accepted Blaine.

What about yourself? Where are you at in hiring process?

Comment

• Congratulations Berto31!
            GEO: Midwest
            9/6/13: Written Exam
            9/13/13: NOR Passed
            1/30/14: TSL
            2/19/14: PFT1 Passed
            2/19/14: Medical Passed
            3/1/14: VBT Passed
            3/1/14: SI Passed
            7/26/14: Polygraph Passed
            9/30/14: Background Passed
            10/17/14: Drug Test Passed
            10/20/14: THE CALL/Accepted Detroit Location
            11/18/14: PFT2 PASSED
            12/1/14: Pre-Academy
            1/9/15-5/15/15: FLETC

Comment

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
              Anyone have a contact number or email address to inquire about test scores. I tested 9-15-14(14-2) and have'nt heard anything?

Anyone Else ^^^
              Last edited by MIRACLE; 11-12-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by MIRACLE
                Anyone have a contact number or email address to inquire about test scores. I tested 9-15-14(14-2) and have'nt heard anything?

Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
                Anyone Else ^^^
                Have patience! You will get your score. You are at the very beginning of the process, you will get use to saying "I haven't heard anything." it can be a long slow process.
                Geo- Florida
                CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                NOR- 98 10/25/13
                Qual- GS 7
                TSL- 2/28/14
                PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                  Updating my status. I receive the call to schedule my Polygraph for November 19 in San Juan, PR. Wish me luck or pray for me 😉.
                  Good luck, I'm sure you will do fine. What area code did they call from if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                    Good luck, I'm sure you will do fine. What area code did they call from if you don't mind my asking?
                    Thanks CZ_Kid; I believe in God that He going to help me stay in calm, because I never make ilegal things or have any legal problems.

They call me from Washington 206 area code. If you don't mind, can you post your timeline? You are from PR? I'm in this process for over a year and my case is in security office from July 14, 2014. I will update my timeline now and post it again. Take care.
                    Last edited by Aguadillano; 11-12-2014, 08:33 PM. Reason: Some error

Comment

• Announcement: 13-1
                      Geo: FL & PR
                      Test: 10/28/13
                      NOR: 11/04/13
                      Geo Change to: Southwest (they offer me to change to be considered)
                      MED/PFT1: 04/29/14
                      VBT & SI: 06/12/14 Pass on 06/26/14
                      eQip: 07/11/14
                      BI: 07/14/14 In security office (pending)
                      Poly Scheduled: 10/09/14 Cancelled Pending for Nov
                      Polygraph Reschedule: 11/19/14
                      Drug test: Pending
                      PFT2: Pending

Comment

• My BI started prior to May of 2014. Considering I am a current LEO with a full scope poly....its kind of ridiculous!

Comment

I make this questions a few weeks ago and didn't receive an answer. I want to know this details. When you are at FLETC, Classes are from 8:00am to 5:00pm? How long are the classes? How long is the PT class and others? After the PT class, you get some time to take a shower and get dress for the next class? How much time? Just asking; hope this questions help for those who are next to FLETC.
                          1. Classes are from 7:30AM - 4:30PM - 1 hour lunch from 11:30AM-12:30PM
                          2. Classes are 2 Hours long
                          3. This includes PT (TRT)
                          4. They're supposed to let you out at the "top of the hour" after PT to take a shower and get to your next class. However, from CURRENT experience, I can tell you this RARELY ever happens. Almost never actually.
                          EOD - 08/2014
                          FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                          DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

Thanks CZ_Kid; I believe in God that He going to help me stay in calm, because I never make ilegal things or have any legal problems.

They call me from Washington 206 area code. If you don't mind, can you post your timeline? You are from PR? I'm in this process for over a year and my case is in security office from July 14, 2014. I will update my timeline now and post it again. Take care.
                            Thanks. My timeline is kinda off. I applied way back in 2010 for the Florida/Caribbean area but in 2011 I was picked up by another agency that was more to my liking so I put OFO on the back burner. There was no change in my status until early this year when I got that email (like yourself) insisting I change my geo. After changing my geo for central/east coast I became a 13-1 applicant early this year everything started moving. I'm currently waiting for my poly. I'm not from PR but I spend a lot of time there and know the island well.

Comment

• Hi guys! 14-2, got my scores about a week ago and passed! I was just wondering why are all the people from FL and Caribbean Geo been asked to change to another region? I chose FL and yhe Caribbean...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                                Hi guys! 14-2, got my scores about a week ago and passed! I was just wondering why are all the people from FL and Caribbean Geo been asked to change to another region? I chose FL and yhe Caribbean...
                                There isn't a need for a lot of officers. So they only take as many as needed. Hopefully you scored really high, if so you have a good chance of being selected. I know the cut off for my announcement, 13-1 I believe, was like 94. As someone that was selected for the fl region, if you are wanting the process to go fast, I'd recommend changing. I'm almost 14 months in and my eqip hasn't even been updated to "in security office." So my background hasn't even started.
                                Geo- Florida
                                CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                                NOR- 98 10/25/13
                                Qual- GS 7
                                TSL- 2/28/14
                                PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                                VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                                VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                                BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                                BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                                BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11728 users online. 403 members and 11325 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X