300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexb6237 View Post
    I'm starting to get a little impatient as to why u have yet to receive a call for my polygraph when two of my friends that took the vbt/si the same day with me got their call already a bit ago. Not to mention one of them got sent home after the vbt and never got the si, and he still got a poly date.. what could be taking so long. BTW this is from Miami.
    FYI, Not everyone gets a SI (stated in the 14-2 job opening posting on usajobs.gov "
    Interview Process: You will be required to pass a video-based test (VBT) and MAY be required to take and pass a face-to-face structured interview (SI)."emphasis added). I'm not sure how they decide, but from a little reading between the lines, and an educated guess, I think not getting the SI means you've done well enough to NOT need it. jmho.
    Last edited by SM3; 11-04-2014, 10:05 PM.
    SM3

CBPO

14-2
    Geo: Central East Coast, United States
    Grade: GS-7
    CBPO Exam: 9/16/2014
    NOR: 10/31/2014 - 110 (with Veteran's points)
    TSL: 11/18/2014
    Medical/PFT 1: 12/17/2014
    01/06/15 VBT/SI
    01/07/15 NOR for SI found "eligible"
    03/06/15 Poly- Scheduled

Good luck to everyone, this is not easy. I know good people that have not made it through the process. Let's all do our best to support and help each other through the process. I hope we all make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SM3 View Post
      FYI, Not everyone gets a SI (stated in the 14-2 job opening posting on usajobs.gov "
      Interview Process: You will be required to pass a video-based test (VBT) and MAY be required to take and pass a face-to-face structured interview (SI)."emphasis added). I'm not sure how they decide, but from a little reading between the lines, and an educated guess, I think not getting the SI means you've done well enough to NOT need it. jmho.
      Hmm maybe you are right! Well his dad is a supervisor in cbp. So maybe they take that into consideration? But even his dad didn't know why they didn't give him the SI. But nonetheless I'm just still here waiting getting worried cause I have yet to get a poly date and it seems to be getting full all the way into December. Meaning I probably won't get a poly till like January. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by 305CC View Post
        For all 14-1 applicants with no prior Federal employment, in CASS the Pre-employment forms says not applicable and Qualifications need to be reviewed. Is everyone else's the same or different. Thanks
        Same.
        CBPO

14-1
        Geo: SWB
        CBPO Exam: 06/11/14
        NOR: 07/14/14
        TSL: 08/01/14
        Received BI paperwork: 08/07/14
        BI paperwork submitted: 08/15/14
        Medical / PFT1: 08/21/14
        VBT / SI : 09/17/14
        Credit report pulled: 10/02/14
        Poly 1: 11/13/14
        Poly 2: 12/30/14

BPA

15-1
        Geo: Arizona
        BPA Exam: 12/16/14

Comment

• Fwiw , most if not all of the people who do the SI's are management. Depending on what's going on they may find themselves facing issues of greater importance than conducting interviews. It has happened in the past that some interviews were canceled/postponed because the people necessary to conduct the interview were called away for one reason or another.

Comment

• 14-2 applicant here. Have'nt recieved NOR either. Just wondering do they email us regaurdless of pass or fail? Or who can we contact for results?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
              14-2 applicant here. Have'nt recieved NOR either. Just wondering do they email us regaurdless of pass or fail? Or who can we contact for results?

They will contact you with your NOR via email. It will give your score and be the beginning of the LONG process. Good luck
              Thanks
              Announcement 13-1
              GEO Applied for- East Texas
              Tested- 09/25/13
              NOR- 10/28/13 (98 With VP)
              TSL- 12/18/13
              TSL2- 12/28/13
              Medical and PFT1- 1/09/14
              SI/VBT- 2/24/14
              Drug Test- 4/1/14
              Poly- 5/7/14
              Finished with BI- 5/28/14
              Contacted about Active duty obligation- 7/30/14
              application placed on hold due to active military obligation- 7/31/14
              application changed to show active- 10/01/14
              CASS shows: "you have been referred to the scheduling unit"- 10/01/14
              Hoping to get Dallas

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefulBP View Post
                How long was it before you heard back regarding your NOPA? Do they tell you youll continue?
                They never told me anything actually, I just got the email to schedule the polygraph. I guess that was their way of letting me know I can continue.
                CBPO: GS-5
                Geo: SW
                Tested: Sep '13
                NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

14-2 applicant here. Have'nt recieved NOR either. Just wondering do they email us regaurdless of pass or fail? Or who can we contact for results?

Yes they will email you regardless you've passed or failed..

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
                    They never told me anything actually, I just got the email to schedule the polygraph. I guess that was their way of letting me know I can continue.

Good luck with the poly...get plenty of sleep night before as the process can be lengthy...where are you taking it by the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by 305CC View Post
                      For all 14-1 applicants with no prior Federal employment, in CASS the Pre-employment forms says not applicable and Qualifications need to be reviewed. Is everyone else's the same or different. Thanks
                      I'm a current federal employee and 14-1 applicant. My CASS basically says the same thing.
                      Pre-employment forms: Not applicable.
                      Qualifications: " A review of your work experience and/or education is still pending."

Comment

• Hi all,

Is there a way to track you status after the exam is taken? In the past you were able to log in to application manager and see in what part of the process your application was in.

I took the exam for the 14-2 announcement and scored a 94.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
                          Good luck with the poly...get plenty of sleep night before as the process can be lengthy...where are you taking it by the way?
                          I already took it lol on Oct. 22, he said I passed.
                          CBPO: GS-5
                          Geo: SW
                          Tested: Sep '13
                          NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                          Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                          Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                          Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                          The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                          BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                          EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• When did you get your NOR for 14-2 exam?

Comment

When did you get your NOR for 14-2 exam?
                              10/31. I took it on September 11th. 14-2. Waiting on the next step, score of 94.

Comment

• I tested Sept 15 and have'nt recieved any email yet.

Originally posted by potential1990 View Post
                                10/31. I took it on September 11th. 14-2. Waiting on the next step, score of 94.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8238 users online. 353 members and 7885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X