Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed 14-2 test...

Comment

• Hey guys, I am in a state of panic right now. I received a letter after my poly stating they are proposing to withdraw my application for employment for the following reasons:

Falsifying government document for number of times smoking marijuana
      Falsifying government document for saying no to ppurchase of illegal drugs.

For both of these, until I met with my polygraph examiner I did not fully understand the CBP's definition of each drug use, and what was considered illegal purchase. On my e-86 I put less than 30 times, because that's about the number of days I used it, but after speaking with examiner his definition of each use was very specific in each instance that I took a hit and stopped.

For the purchase, my friend mostly bought it for both of us to smoke, and occasionally I would give him money as to not seem like I was just smoking someone else's stuff. Well after speaking to the examiner he considered that an illegal purchase, to which I agreed.

For both of these it was never my intent to falsify the document, but moreso just my lack of understanding of what their definition was (since on the e-86 it doesn't really go into great detail of their definitions. I've been transparent otherwise, and the examiner found me to be truthful on the polygraph and passed me.

But what do I do now? They are allowing me to fight it, but I don't know if I have a strong case in their mind to find me suitable. Please advise, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by vicflair View Post
        Hey guys, I am in a state of panic right now. I received a letter after my poly stating they are proposing to withdraw my application for employment for the following reasons:

For both of these, until I met with my polygraph examiner I did not fully understand the CBP's definition of each drug use, and what was considered illegal purchase. On my e-86 I put less than 30 times, because that's about the number of days I used it, but after speaking with examiner his definition of each use was very specific in each instance that I took a hit and stopped.

For the purchase, my friend mostly bought it for both of us to smoke, and occasionally I would give him money as to not seem like I was just smoking someone else's stuff. Well after speaking to the examiner he considered that an illegal purchase, to which I agreed.

For both of these it was never my intent to falsify the document, but moreso just my lack of understanding of what their definition was (since on the e-86 it doesn't really go into great detail of their definitions. I've been transparent otherwise, and the examiner found me to be truthful on the polygraph and passed me.

But what do I do now? They are allowing me to fight it, but I don't know if I have a strong case in their mind to find me suitable. Please advise, thanks!
        Turn your PM on.

Comment

• Another week down. Just 8 weeks to go!! I have a question for those who recently applied for 14-1. When I applied over a year ago and I received my NoR I had 5 days to submit some documents on usatestmanager. They gave me the instructions, documents listed to upload, and the website to do it on.

My friend who applied for 14-2 just got his NoR and nothing is listed like that for him. Did you guys receive another email regarding these documents? Also seems strange that his eligibility ends in January 2015 rather than a year.

Thanks and I'm glad everyone is moving along with the process quickly!
          Geo: SWB
          CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
          NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
          TSL - 01/31/14
          Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
          VBT/SI - 02/28/14
          BI - 03/15/14
          Poly - 04/30/14
          BI Cleared - 06/24/14
          Drug Test - 06/26/14
          The Call - 06/26/14
          PFT 2 - 07/11/14
          EOD - 07/14/14
          Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
            Another week down. Just 8 weeks to go!! I have a question for those who recently applied for 14-1. When I applied over a year ago and I received my NoR I had 5 days to submit some documents on usatestmanager. They gave me the instructions, documents listed to upload, and the website to do it on.

My friend who applied for 14-2 just got his NoR and nothing is listed like that for him. Did you guys receive another email regarding these documents? Also seems strange that his eligibility ends in January 2015 rather than a year.

for us in 14-1 we all got a TSL b4 the eligibility expires. I applied in 13-1 and had to reapply 14-1 the whole process is a bit different.

Comment

Another week down. Just 8 weeks to go!! I have a question for those who recently applied for 14-1. When I applied over a year ago and I received my NoR I had 5 days to submit some documents on usatestmanager. They gave me the instructions, documents listed to upload, and the website to do it on.

I'm a 14-2 applicant and in the same boat as your friend. The email I received yesterday only included my NORs and nothing more. My eligibility also expires in January 2015.

USAJOBS status updated last night to "reviewed."
              Last edited by cnm313; 11-01-2014, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• I am a 14-2 applicant also. Like other I only received my result and expires on January 2015.

Comment

• I am wondering when we will hear something from them.

Comment

• My brother applied to 14-2. He still didn't get his NOR. Any other 14-2 still waiting on results?

Comment

• I got my results for 14-2. Passed. Same thing, my status in USAJobs updated to "reviewed" last night, but besides that I've heard nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                        Yes you can. Click your name > settings > general settings > turn on then save.
                        Thank you appreciate it

Comment

• I got my NOR on Halloween via e-mail and passed. I haven't received any extra email regarding submitting any documents yet. I will post an update with any new info.

Comment

I am 14-1 applicant got a different notice with all the paper work to turn in (TSL package). And my eligibility was only for a month or so. He should get a email soon from his case manager with all the instructions.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicflair View Post
                              Hey guys, I am in a state of panic right now. I received a letter after my poly stating they are proposing to withdraw my application for employment for the following reasons:

It would help to know a few additional things, such as...

At what age did you start smoking MJ ?
                              At what age did you stop smoking MJ ?
                              How many times have you smoked MJ? For the sake of ease let's say that any use on any particular day counts as a single use.
                              How much time has passed since the last time you smoked MJ?
                              Any other type of drug usage?
                              How many instances of you purchasing MJ are there?
                              How much money exchanged hands?
                              Did you purchase anything else beyond the weed?

Comment

• Last week I celebrate my first year since I applied to 13-1 announcement and still waiting for reschedule my Polygraph after they cancel it on the first week of October. I hope this week gets some news after the start of the new fiscal year. Keep practice my friends for the PFT2 and get bless by the all mighty.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3685 users online. 258 members and 3427 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X