300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
    The key to these polygraphs are to stay calm, dont move at all and keep the same breathing pace the whole way through. Every little reaction or motion can be seen as an attempt to fool the machine. And to tell the truth obviously
    Not true. Cause she always told act normal. Then she was dont move. She was very rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
      Hello, for those of you who were following, my pft2 did not go well unfortunately. At my 16th pushup I was half inch away from touching the block, so the instructor did not count it, kept doing more and every time he did not count it till my time was up. Thus, he did not qualify me.
      I am stunned, just chocked, I did 45 pushups in pft1 and I am fully capable of doing 17 pushups, however, pressure and doubt can make a champ fails.
      Hi Jade,

I'm sorry to hear about your PFT2. I hope they do call you again in the near future to give you a second chance. I've been following this thread for some time now and I have read how motivated you are for the CBPO position. I know how hard you have worked/ exercised for the tests. Don't give up; wait it out and hopefully you get a call to try again soon!

I am also in the CBPO process and waiting for BI/ Polygraph. Thanks for always updating us with your timeline. You're input is always appreciated. Hopefully we hear good news from you soon!

Comment

Hello, for those of you who were following, my pft2 did not go well unfortunately. At my 16th pushup I was half inch away from touching the block, so the instructor did not count it, kept doing more and every time he did not count it till my time was up. Thus, he did not qualify me.
        I am stunned, just chocked, I did 45 pushups in pft1 and I am fully capable of doing 17 pushups, however, pressure and doubt can make a champ fails.
        Sorry to hear that you failed your PFT2. It happens.

Hopefully there's some path that allows you to take it again in the future, I'm not sure of one.

I hope you didn't quit your day job and dropped everything for CBP. The sad reality is that while you may "have" the job, it still can be snagged away at different times in the full process.

Comment

• A big shout out to all of you and high five for the ones who PM'ed me. I really wanted to meet some of you at work because you are such a great group of peeps. It is true that you can get screwed at any point of this process and even after you get the job, but everything happens for a reason, right? I am blessed beyond words to have my family safe, happy, and healthy. I am also blessed to have all of you here lifting me up. I am back on the track, and whenever you hear of the new announcement please lemme know. Anybody has an idea of when it will be?

Comment

• Do you want a guess as to when the next announcement opens?
            It would not surprise me to see one opening before the end of the calendar year. I'll bet that it's a likely certainty that one or more will open sometime before summer.

Comment

A big shout out to all of you and high five for the ones who PM'ed me. I really wanted to meet some of you at work because you are such a great group of peeps. It is true that you can get screwed at any point of this process and even after you get the job, but everything happens for a reason, right? I am blessed beyond words to have my family safe, happy, and healthy. I am also blessed to have all of you here lifting me up. I am back on the track, and whenever you hear of the new announcement please lemme know. Anybody has an idea of when it will be?
              I know people who failed the pft2 and got a call to retry within a week Jade. Don't need a new announcement. They invested too much time and money to let you go now. You'll get another crack at it.
              Geo - East Texas
              Exam date - 9/7/2013
              NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
              TSL - 11/27/2014
              PFT1 - 12/27/2014
              VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
              EQIP - 1/18/2014
              Credit check - 2/4/2014
              GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
              Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
              Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
              Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
              Drug Test - 6/26/2014
              PFT2 - 7/10/2014
              EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
              FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
              CBP Session #359 Guidon
              Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• I have my PFT2 on November 18th. For those that have already taken this, what order do they do the test? Did they have you run first or do the push-ups, sit-ups, and sprint first? Just curious and would like an idea of what to expect. TIA!
                GEO: Midwest
                9/6/13: Written Exam
                9/13/13: NOR Passed
                1/30/14: TSL
                2/19/14: PFT1 Passed
                2/19/14: Medical Passed
                3/1/14: VBT Passed
                3/1/14: SI Passed
                7/26/14: Polygraph Passed
                9/30/14: Background Passed
                10/17/14: Drug Test Passed
                10/20/14: THE CALL/Accepted Detroit Location
                11/18/14: PFT2 PASSED
                12/1/14: Pre-Academy
                1/9/15-5/15/15: FLETC

Comment

• Originally posted by dg_MUM33 View Post
                  I have my PFT2 on November 18th. For those that have already taken this, what order do they do the test? Did they have you run first or do the push-ups, sit-ups, and sprint first? Just curious and would like an idea of what to expect. TIA!

Best of luck...

Comment

A big shout out to all of you and high five for the ones who PM'ed me. I really wanted to meet some of you at work because you are such a great group of peeps. It is true that you can get screwed at any point of this process and even after you get the job, but everything happens for a reason, right? I am blessed beyond words to have my family safe, happy, and healthy. I am also blessed to have all of you here lifting me up. I am back on the track, and whenever you hear of the new announcement please lemme know. Anybody has an idea of when it will be?

I've heard of people who have failed on first attempt and they let them take it the 2nd time..keep your hopes high

Comment

• I have my poly scheduled for the 5th of November in DC anyone else have it the same day??

Comment

• So about the poly who makes the final decision? The agent that gave you the test or someone else???

Comment

• So, I had the weekend to think about it and I just got off the phone with the scheduling unit. I did not accept the offer. It is possible for you to get a deferment but you have to have a good reason to do so, unfortunately I did not have one other then I didn't not like the location. I will have to reapply when a new announcement comes out which they told me sometime early next year, so hopefully it won't be to far away.It is a little discouraging that after passing every step I decide not to accept the job, but I thought it thru long and hard before making my decision. I want to thank everyone on this Forum for all the good advice provided to myself and others and wish everyone who is still in the process good luck, hopefully someday we will get to work together. Stay safe guys and gals.

Comment

• Anyone with Announcement #14-3....?

Haven't heard anything.

Comment

• I haven't hear anything either. I took 14-2 exam. I called them last week and they said that wait for 3 more week.

Comment

• Originally posted by dg_MUM33 View Post
                                I have my PFT2 on November 18th. For those that have already taken this, what order do they do the test? Did they have you run first or do the push-ups, sit-ups, and sprint first? Just curious and would like an idea of what to expect. TIA!

Sprint
                                Pushups
                                Sit ups
                                1.5 mile run

Good luck!

I just passed half way mark here at FLETC.
                                If anyone has questions about pre academy or fletc, pm me and I'm more than happy to help.
                                Last edited by FutureCBPO; 10-27-2014, 09:23 PM.
                                Geo - East Texas
                                Exam date - 9/7/2013
                                NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
                                TSL - 11/27/2014
                                PFT1 - 12/27/2014
                                VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
                                EQIP - 1/18/2014
                                Credit check - 2/4/2014
                                GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
                                Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
                                Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
                                Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
                                Drug Test - 6/26/2014
                                PFT2 - 7/10/2014
                                EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
                                FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
                                CBP Session #359 Guidon
                                Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3899 users online. 273 members and 3626 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X