Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
    Florida
    By chance miramar?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hopefulprobie View Post
      Anyone from 14-2 heard back on their testing results? I know we are only a month past closing date but I was just wondering
      I took 14-2 but still did not hear anything yet. I would like to know if I passed or failed [emoji51] [emoji41]

      Comment


      • Well I got the call today...unfortunately they only offered me 2 places in Maine (where I did not want to go) Coburn something like that and Jackman, Maine. I feel so frustrated I didn't get offered decent locations, and I understand the opportunity I have in front of me...but I will have to deny the offer.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
          Well I got the call today...unfortunately they only offered me 2 places in Maine (where I did not want to go) Coburn something like that and Jackman, Maine. I feel so frustrated I didn't get offered decent locations, and I understand the opportunity I have in front of me...but I will have to deny the offer.
          You're not going to withdraw your application are you? I think if you don't like the locations they offer you, they offer you some more in 30 days...
          CBPO: GS-5
          Geo: SW
          Tested: Sep '13
          NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
          Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
          Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
          Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
          The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
          BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
          EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

          Comment


          • Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
            You're not going to withdraw your application are you? I think if you don't like the locations they offer you, they offer you some more in 30 days...
            I don't know if that's possible the guy said if I deny it my case will get closed and I will have to reapply

            Comment


            • @ Kris86 What locations did you want?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
                You're not going to withdraw your application are you? I think if you don't like the locations they offer you, they offer you some more in 30 days...
                There is such a thing as a 30 day deferment, but you have to ask for it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dg_MUM33 View Post
                  Just got the call! EOD date December 1st, FLETC January 9th- May 15th!!!!
                  Quick question. I'm not to sure on how it works. But I noticed the EOD date is usually a month in advance. Does that mean you report to ur location that was offered for a month before u go to FLETC?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Alexb6237 View Post
                    Quick question. I'm not to sure on how it works. But I noticed the EOD date is usually a month in advance. Does that mean you report to ur location that was offered for a month before u go to FLETC?
                    That's correct. Better known as pre-academy!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Hi fellows, I just finished my poly few hours ago. Nerve-racking experience indeed (7:30 am to 4.45pm= 9 hours). After all said and done, we could not come to agreement on 2 drug questions because both the examiner and machine claimed i was lying about. I repeated a million times that something must be wrong for me to be accused of ever using or being involved in any drug related activity. He still insisted that i admit to something i have never even experimented which i wouldn't. Consequently, I neither passed nor failed. He is sending it to QC for them to decide on either giving me another shot, failing me or passing me. But he strongly believed i would have to come again. Like i told him, i would rather fail telling the truth than admit to something i have no knowledge of. Though my guts tells me i will get the pass now or on another shot but if i don't, then i will take it to mean it's not meant to be. Which ever way it goes, i will count it a blessing and glorify God
                      Does anybody has similar experience and still passed?
                      Last edited by wllyblack; 10-24-2014, 02:19 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wllyblack View Post
                        Hi fellows, I just finished my poly few hours ago. Nerve-racking experience indeed (7:30 am to 4.45pm= 9 hours). After all said and done, we could not come to agreement on 2 drug questions because both the examiner and machine claimed i was lying about. I repeated a million times that something must be wrong for me to be accused of ever using or being involved in any drug related activity. He still insisted i to admit to something i have never even experimented which i wouldn't. So now i have neither passed nor failed. He is sending it to QC for them to decide on either giving me another shot, failing me or passing me. But he strongly believed i would have to come again. Like i told him, i would rather fail telling the truth than admit to something i have no knowledge of. Though my guts tells me i will get the pass now or on another shot, if i don't, then i will take it to mean it's not meant to be. Which ever way it goes, i will count it a blessing and glorify God
                        Does anybody has similar experience and still passed?
                        Turn your pm on plz

                        Comment


                        • Okay. i got you.
                          Last edited by wllyblack; 10-24-2014, 02:09 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BJL905 View Post
                            @ Kris86 What locations did you want?
                            Anywhere but Maine. So many places in the northeast and that's the only place being offered, sux but oh well.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                              Turn your pm on plz


                              Jade, how did you make out on your PFT2? I have been following this thread for a while now as I am just starting the process to be a CBPO.
                              Last edited by kawninja1200; 10-24-2014, 11:00 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Kawninja1200 when did you take your test?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5277 users online. 206 members and 5071 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X