300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scdo32 View Post
    I am part of that group 13-1. I still have not got a green light on my medical. I did it in April. But they did have me start my background check paperwork. I finished it last weekend. Good luck on everything
    I am in the same boat... Did my medical back in April but I am still waiting for my medical clearance. They, also, had me submit all my B.I paperwork. So I am waiting on the green light for my medical and then I am sure they will call me for the polygraph. Seems like it is taking forever for the medical but I am glad it isn't just me though. Good luck!
    Last edited by Tut148; 10-18-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Haha the medical clearance is being very stubborn for me. I took it in March and did the revision for it in early September. I also submitted my eQIP in September. So now, I just think they're taunting me on CASS. That must be it.
      Geo - Central East Coast
      CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
      NOR - 10/24/2013
      TSL - 1/30/2014
      VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
      PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
      VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
      eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1981 View Post
        How long did it take for you to get your class number in the mail after passing pft2?
        After I passed my PFT2 (on a Friday) I immediately EOD'd on that next Monday. It was there that I found out what class I was.
        Geo: SWB
        CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
        NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
        TSL - 01/31/14
        Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
        VBT/SI - 02/28/14
        BI - 03/15/14
        Poly - 04/30/14
        BI Cleared - 06/24/14
        Drug Test - 06/26/14
        The Call - 06/26/14
        PFT 2 - 07/11/14
        EOD - 07/14/14
        Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
          After I passed my PFT2 (on a Friday) I immediately EOD'd on that next Monday. It was there that I found out what class I was.
          Ok thanks, but how did you find out where and what time you had to report to? I'm asking because when I got the "call" the lady told me that after I pass the pft2 they will send me paperwork with my class number and my point of contact at my port

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1981 View Post
            Ok thanks, but how did you find out where and what time you had to report to? I'm asking because when I got the "call" the lady told me that after I pass the pft2 they will send me paperwork with my class number and my point of contact at my port
            Have you gotten the email with a congratulations type of message for getting the call? I got that. The day before my PFT2 my training officer called me and told me to call him after I passed my fitness test. I passed. Called him. And he had me send him the email confirming that I got the call. I sent it to him. He sent me back a PDF file with all the info of where to meet, when, what to ring, wear, etc.
            TSL - 01/31/14
            Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
            VBT/SI - 02/28/14
            BI - 03/15/14
            Poly - 04/30/14
            BI Cleared - 06/24/14
            Drug Test - 06/26/14
            The Call - 06/26/14
            PFT 2 - 07/11/14
            EOD - 07/14/14

Comment

Have you gotten the email with a congratulations type of message for getting the call? I got that. The day before my PFT2 my training officer called me and told me to call him after I passed my fitness test. I passed. Called him. And he had me send him the email confirming that I got the call. I sent it to him. He sent me back a PDF file with all the info of where to meet, when, what to ring, wear, etc.
              Yeah, I got that email the same day I got the call, I don't EOD until Oct 27 and I passed my pft2 yesterday, so I should get something in the mail or email then, thanks

Comment

• Question again Even if you pass your poly, does it still go to quality control? Or is that only if you didn't pass?

Comment

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
                  Question again Even if you pass your poly, does it still go to quality control? Or is that only if you didn't pass?
                  I believe quality control determines if you pass/fail. The person giving the test can only really give you a guess at what they think may happen. If they say you passed then most likely you will pass.
                  TSL - 01/31/14
                  Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                  VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                  BI - 03/15/14
                  Poly - 04/30/14
                  BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                  Drug Test - 06/26/14
                  The Call - 06/26/14
                  PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                  EOD - 07/14/14

Comment

I believe quality control determines if you pass/fail. The person giving the test can only really give you a guess at what they think may happen. If they say you passed then most likely you will pass.
                    Thanks Kattle

Comment

• @ Melissa. Polygraph goes to quality control regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJL905 View Post
                        @ Melissa. Polygraph goes to quality control regardless.
                        Copy that I hope there isn't an issue with anything since it's taking this long.

Comment

• I have a question to those who may have an answer. I took my polygraph on the 16th of September and passed it. I haven't heard back at all, not even for my BI. I know on my CASS it says my folder is in the security office. It said that even before I received an email for my polygraph. Is this a normal thing that it's been almost a month now? I only have my drug test, BI, and final PFT2 left. Obviously the job offer has to happen still. If someone may give me some insight I would appreciate it Also, if you pass the polygraph does it go to quality control? Or is that only of you fail it?

Hi Melissa,

It took almost two months for me to get contacted by my BI. I started to lose hope already when I got the call from the guy. Be patient, your time will come

I'm in Florida but my geo is Central East Coast.

Comment

• Anyone else on here apply for the Midwest?
                            GEO: Midwest
                            9/6/13: Written Exam
                            9/13/13: NOR Passed
                            1/30/14: TSL
                            2/19/14: PFT1 Passed
                            2/19/14: Medical Passed
                            3/1/14: VBT Passed
                            3/1/14: SI Passed
                            7/26/14: Polygraph Passed
                            9/30/14: Background Passed
                            10/17/14: Drug Test Passed
                            10/20/14: THE CALL/Accepted Detroit Location
                            11/18/14: PFT2 PASSED
                            12/1/14: Pre-Academy
                            1/9/15-5/15/15: FLETC

Comment

• disregard I found my answer

Comment

• Anyone from 14-2 heard back on their testing results? I know we are only a month past closing date but I was just wondering

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8553 users online. 239 members and 8314 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X