300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
    Polygraph tomorrow. Thank Keanu Reeves that it's at 1pm instead of 9am in the morning.
    Whoa! That's most non-triumphant.

Congrats Jade! At first, my preference was JFK. But now I'm hoping for Dulles or something closer to VA....if I make it all the way of course.
    Geo - Central East Coast
    CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
    NOR - 10/24/2013
    TSL - 1/30/2014
    VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
    PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
    VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
    eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
      Congrats man!!!!
      Ha, you meant to say woman

Originally posted by CbpBoricua View Post
      Finally! Congrats! ...( some people still think your a dude though haha)
      Haha I know, after all these posts and my name, I am still called a "man" but that's okay

Originally posted by Jdmgreg View Post
      Whoa! Congrats Jade! At first, my preference was JFK. But now I'm hoping for Dulles or something closer to VA....if I make it all the way of course.
      Thanks Greg, I was hoping for Dulles so bad but I wasn't going to waste this chance for JFK, things change all the time in life and I will always aim to go back to VA along the way. I just need to start my federal career now. I hope to see you there at some point

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
        Ha, you meant to say woman

Haha I know, after all these posts and my name, I am still called a "man" but that's okay

Thanks Greg, I was hoping for Dulles so bad but I wasn't going to waste this chance for JFK, things change all the time in life and I will always aim to go back to VA along the way. I just need to start my federal career now. I hope to see you there at some point
        It's just a saying

Comment

• You guys, what do you suggest for good running shoes, I think I am due for new ones today. What's a good and durable brand. The ones I have now are Asics and they last only 5 months before I put a hole in them

Comment

Good morning, and it is a good Monday morning for me. I just got the CALL, woohoo. I was given only one option and I took it. JFK. I updated my timeline for EOD and Academy. I am going for a run
            Hey Jade, so how long did they give you until you have to go do your PFT-2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocsk8er03 View Post
              Hey Jade, so how long did they give you until you have to go do your PFT-2?
              I am still waiting on that email, I do not know yet.

Comment

I am still waiting on that email, I do not know yet.
                Ahh ok right on. Hoping they leave plenty of time for moving cross country and what not.....
                Congrats by the way....

Comment

Ahh ok right on. Hoping they leave plenty of time for moving cross country and what not.....
                  Congrats by the way....
                  Thank you. Luckily my pft2 will only 2 hours away from my town. I will not have to travel twice across country which I was worried about. I will guess thought that I will be the only person taking pft2 in my state.

Comment

You guys, what do you suggest for good running shoes, I think I am due for new ones today. What's a good and durable brand. The ones I have now are Asics and they last only 5 months before I put a hole in them
                    Oh waoo so many good brands but they are expensive and wont last you much. I suggest saucony on high end and new balance on the low end. I had this conversation days ago with a cousin, he also was using Asics. Also I heard Brooks are really good running shoes. I just bought a Newton for $130. So i guess it depends on what type of shoe you like best.
                    Last edited by sportzonepr; 10-06-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• What kind of Asics were they? I don't spend less than $100 on running shoes. I know a bit about shoes, and no offense who might get angry, but anything less than $100 is garbage.

If I had to choose between three Asics shoes, I'd choose Nimbus, Kayanos, and Cumulus. If you don't pronate, stick with the Nimbus.
                      CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                      02/28/14-TSL Received
                      03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                      07/01/14-VBT/SI
                      07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                      07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

Thank you. Luckily my pft2 will only 2 hours away from my town. I will not have to travel twice across country which I was worried about. I will guess thought that I will be the only person taking pft2 in my state.
                        Nice. That's not bad at all. I live in Maine and will probably have to do PFT-2 in Vermont and if/when the call comes I will be going to Texas. So def gonna have a long month when it happens. Just hoping there is plenty of time to get it all done.

Comment

• Hey Jade what's your EOD?

Comment

Nice. That's not bad at all. I live in Maine and will probably have to do PFT-2 in Vermont and if/when the call comes I will be going to Texas. So def gonna have a long month when it happens. Just hoping there is plenty of time to get it all done.
                            I will have a long journey as well from Northern Rockies to NYC in 3 weeks.

Comment

• I have a question for those who have taken the PFT2 already. I take it on wednesday. when you're doing the 220 yard sprint and the 1.5 mile run, will there be some kind of clock or timer you can see while you're running or can you use your watch/phone while running? because I would love to know how i'm doing on my time especially on the 1.5 mile run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cabo-verde View Post
                                Hey Jade what's your EOD?
                                Nov 3rd at JFK.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11782 users online. 426 members and 11356 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X