Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
    Hello to those that passed the pft2. In which order? Any time for warm up? Any rest time between tests? Thanks for the info.
    Can somebody who's taken the ptf2 please respond to this question please? As I'm interested to know too

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
      Thanks, I still can't believe it but I guess I will be seeing you guys next month or so. Any suggestions or advice regarding the pft2? This is the only thing that is left for me and I am concerned.
      You'll be fine. Just get ample rest and don't have your blood pressure through the roof or they'll send you home.
      Where's your testing site and what was your choice?

      Originally posted by Ron1981 View Post
      Can somebody who's taken the ptf2 please respond to this question please? As I'm interested to know too
      Generally it's a few breaks in between while you're waiting for someone else to finish. Maybe about 5-10 before each.
      Good luck.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ron1981 View Post
        Can somebody who's taken the ptf2 please respond to this question please? As I'm interested to know too
        They will check your blood pressure first. If it's jacked up they will let you relax and test again. If you can't bring it down, you won't be testing. After your pressure checks out, you'll do the sit-ups and push-ups first, then you'll hit the track for the two runs. There are short breaks between each event.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
          They will check your blood pressure first. If it's jacked up they will let you relax and test again. If you can't bring it down, you won't be testing. After your pressure checks out, you'll do the sit-ups and push-ups first, then you'll hit the track for the two runs. There are short breaks between each event.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Anybody apply for the Northwest region still waiting the background investigator or poly? 13-1 applicant here, waiting, and waiting..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by random_joe View Post
              Anybody apply for the Northwest region still waiting the background investigator or poly? 13-1 applicant here, waiting, and waiting..
              hey random if you don't mind me asking what was your score on the test? I'm also a 13-1 applicant but I'm in Northeast and I did my poly already and they investigated just waiting for it to clear up.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                hey random if you don't mind me asking what was your score on the test? I'm also a 13-1 applicant but I'm in Northeast and I did my poly already and they investigated just waiting for it to clear up.
                99 (no vet preference)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by random_joe View Post
                  Anybody apply for the Northwest region still waiting the background investigator or poly? 13-1 applicant here, waiting, and waiting..
                  Not Northwest region, but 13-1 applicant here still waiting to start the background and do the poly.
                  Geo- Florida
                  CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                  NOR- 98 10/25/13
                  Qual- GS 7
                  TSL- 2/28/14
                  PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                  VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                  VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                  BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                  BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                  BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                  Comment


                  • Kris, check your pm.
                    CBP Officer

                    08/31/14-Tested
                    02/28/14-TSL Received
                    03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                    07/01/14-VBT/SI
                    07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                    07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
                      Where's your testing site and what was your choice?
                      I have not gotten the call yet .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                        I have not gotten the call yet .
                        Sorry, I just presumed they called you about the PFT2 and the EOD spots.

                        Best of luck!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                          Not Northwest region, but 13-1 applicant here still waiting to start the background and do the poly.
                          13-1 applicant in west coast still waiting on the poly call.
                          Geo: West Coast
                          Applicant Group: 13-1
                          NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                          TSL: 12/16/13
                          PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                          eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                          VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                          eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                          Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                          Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                          Clear BI: 2/24/15
                          Drug Test: 3/4/15
                          The Call: 3/2/15
                          PFT2: 3/18/15
                          EOD: 3/30/15

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 305CC View Post
                            I received an alert as well and didn't check, saw Arroz con Pollo's post and when checked it was CBP that did the inquire. Thank you everyone for posting the updates, this is a great tool. Good luck.
                            We seem to have the exact same timeline. It looks like the poly is coming up next. Keep me posted when you get scheduled. I will do the same.
                            CBPO

                            14-1
                            Geo: SWB
                            CBPO Exam: 06/11/14
                            NOR: 07/14/14
                            TSL: 08/01/14
                            Received BI paperwork: 08/07/14
                            BI paperwork submitted: 08/15/14
                            Medical / PFT1: 08/21/14
                            VBT / SI : 09/17/14
                            Credit report pulled: 10/02/14
                            Poly 1: 11/13/14
                            Poly 2: 12/30/14



                            BPA

                            15-1
                            Geo: Arizona
                            BPA Exam: 12/16/14

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Arroz con pollo View Post
                              We seem to have the exact same timeline. It looks like the poly is coming up next. Keep me posted when you get scheduled. I will do the same.

                              For sure, I hope it happens fast.

                              Comment


                              • I finally got the email to start my background investigation!!!!
                                Geo- Florida
                                CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                                NOR- 98 10/25/13
                                Qual- GS 7
                                TSL- 2/28/14
                                PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                                VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                                VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                                BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                                BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                                BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 13396 users online. 522 members and 12874 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X