Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone know any cheap places or weekly hotels i could stay at in the San Diego/San Ysidro area during my 3 weeks in pre academy. i know my money will be tight since i'm paying for plane tickets and what not on short notice to fly over there.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by action-packed View Post
      anyone know any cheap places or weekly hotels i could stay at in the San Diego/San Ysidro area during my 3 weeks in pre academy. i know my money will be tight since i'm paying for plane tickets and what not on short notice to fly over there.
      Call the point of contact they gave you, explain to him/her who you are, and info will be passed onto you.

      I know a few people I went to academy with just crashed at fellow officers' places and paid a few bucks.

      Comment


      • Action-packed I will meet you there ... Mine is the same day location and time

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ron1981 View Post
          Can anybody tell me anything about San Francisco Airport? How's the overtime, shifts, etc? I EOD on Oct 27, and also anybody knows a cheap/good place to stay during pre academy, thanks
          PM me.

          Comment


          • If you fail the vbt i know you have to wait one year to apply again but do i have to take the test again ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
              Call the point of contact they gave you, explain to him/her who you are, and info will be passed onto you.

              I know a few people I went to academy with just crashed at fellow officers' places and paid a few bucks.
              ok thanks. i was told i wouldn't get the point of contact info until after i passed the PFT2.

              Comment


              • Anyone who took the poly in the FL, PM me!
                CBP Officer

                08/31/14-Tested
                02/28/14-TSL Received
                03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                07/01/14-VBT/SI
                07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

                Comment


                • What's the location in Florida that you will be taking your poly? I took mine in the IA building in Miramar

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cabo-verde View Post
                    What's the location in Florida that you will be taking your poly? I took mine in the IA building in Miramar
                    That's where I am going. How was the experience?

                    Comment


                    • I reviewed my eQuip and noticed that I made a mistake on one of the dates.

                      How are these types of errors normally corrected? I emailed MHC and I received a generic email response that didn't answer my question.

                      Has anyone had a similar issue? Should I wait until I meet with my BI and bring it up then?
                      CBPO

                      14-1
                      Geo: SWB
                      CBPO Exam: 06/11/14
                      NOR: 07/14/14
                      TSL: 08/01/14
                      Received BI paperwork: 08/07/14
                      BI paperwork submitted: 08/15/14
                      Medical / PFT1: 08/21/14
                      VBT / SI : 09/17/14
                      Credit report pulled: 10/02/14
                      Poly 1: 11/13/14
                      Poly 2: 12/30/14



                      BPA

                      15-1
                      Geo: Arizona
                      BPA Exam: 12/16/14

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Je123fl View Post
                        That's where I am going. How was the experience?
                        I went to that one as well. It took me about 4 hrs both times I went. It could be much longer than that. I know a guy who took almost 8 hrs. It also depends on who your examiner was. I had 2 different ones. Send me a PM.

                        Comment


                        • My examiner was very polite respectful and it took about 4 hours.... He did informed me that I passed after the test

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Arroz con pollo View Post
                            I reviewed my eQuip and noticed that I made a mistake on one of the dates.

                            How are these types of errors normally corrected? I emailed MHC and I received a generic email response that didn't answer my question.

                            Has anyone had a similar issue? Should I wait until I meet with my BI and bring it up then?
                            Don't worry about emailing anyone. When you sit with your BI, your eQIP will be reviewed. Inform him/her (BI) of the error then. Not a big deal.

                            Comment


                            • Sweet Jesus, green check mark on my BI.... It's getting real

                              Comment


                              • Congrats Jade ... I think I will be seeing you at JFK

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 14351 users online. 469 members and 13882 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X