Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
    Hello everyone

Just curious here, it's been about 2 weeks since I've taken my poly. I haven't heard a thing in regards to my BI or anything. Anyone know how long it may take for your poly to go to quality control? A friend of mine who use to be in border patrol said it takes three weeks. He said usually there are no issues with poly results if your results are good.
    Anyone have some insight on this?
    Thanks a bunch!
    Melissa
    Melissa, I did poly on 5/21, BI called me 5/29, and met with him on 6/5.

Comment

• Ty Jade

Comment

• YW Melissa. I am still in the process so good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by picasso100 View Post
          I got the same e-mail and I submitted my e-QIP on Sunday.
          Hopefully its a glitch. I submitted mine 9/24. I didnt get an email.
          Geo Central East Coast
          CBPO Exam 9/20/2013
          NOR 10/24/13
          TSL 12/18/13
          Medical/PFT1 1/27/14
          VBT/SI 5/8/14
          eQIP received 9/19/14
          eQIP submitted 9/24/14
          Fingerprints submitted 9/25/14
          Case in security office 10/17/14

Comment

• Morning! Haven't been on the forum for a while. Well just would come periodically to see if Jade got forward or not (being that she's in my region too and it would be good to see that.) But been 5 weeks and some days since polygraph(she said it should take 4-5). It was my second one already and she wanted to do a third but said it was determined by quality control! ANY THOUGHT?!
            Geo Central East Coast
            10/26/13 Took the test
            11/06/13 Passed Written test
            03/31/14 Received TSL
            04/09/14 Did medical and fitness test
            06/05/14 Did the VBT& SI interview
            06/13/14 Received BI paperwork
            07/10/14 Polygraph Test (inclonclusive) part 2 08/22/2014

Comment

• You are from north Miami ?

Comment

• Originally posted by NMPD128 View Post
                Morning! Haven't been on the forum for a while. Well just would come periodically to see if Jade got forward or not (being that she's in my region too and it would be good to see that.) But been 5 weeks and some days since polygraph(she said it should take 4-5). It was my second one already and she wanted to do a third but said it was determined by quality control! ANY THOUGHT?!
                Morning, Jade is still waiting but hopefully not for too long. I tried sending you msg but your pm is off.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
                  Hello everyone

Just curious here, it's been about 2 weeks since I've taken my poly. I haven't heard a thing in regards to my BI or anything. Anyone know how long it may take for your poly to go to quality control? A friend of mine who use to be in border patrol said it takes three weeks. He said usually there are no issues with poly results if your results are good.
                  Anyone have some insight on this?

Thanks a bunch!
                  Melissa
                  In your case did they mention if you passed or not? And was it a nerve racking experience. I'm asking because I have a poly coming up...
                  CBPO: GS-5
                  Geo: SW
                  Tested: Sep '13
                  NOR (79): Oct 28th '13 // Geo changed to SW: Feb 20th '14
                  Medical/PFT1 passed: Apr 18th '14 // VBT/SI passed: May 25th '14
                  Equip sent: Jun 6th '14 // NOPA: Aug 5th '14
                  Poly: Oct 22nd '14 // Met with BI: Dec 18th '14
                  The Call: Mar 3rd '15 // Drug Test: Mar 6th '15
                  BI Cleared: Mar 3rd '15 // PFT 2: Mar 18th '15
                  EOD: Mar 30th '15 // FLETC: 4/23-8/27 '15

Comment

• Seems like there are several people on here with polygraph questions. I have taken it 2x so far with the same SA and the second time he stated that I passed but he still needed to submit it to quality control for final determination. It has been more than 2 weeks since I took it and still no response from BI. This portion of the process seems very sketchy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
                      In your case did they mention if you passed or not? And was it a nerve racking experience. I'm asking because I have a poly coming up...
                      Hey
                      Yes I was told that I passed my poly, however it has to be sent to quality control. I finished my poly on the 16th of September and hadn't heard anything else. Not even my BI, so I don't even know if they started it.
                      The poly was stressful, regardless if you are an honest person. The only thing I can give advice on is be true to yourself and that you are not there to be granted forgiveness. That the only person who can judge you is the person upstairs. Don't kick yourself for past mistakes, be honest and true. If CBP doesn't like you than maybe you aren't meant to be there. Clear mind and confidence try not to sweat it ( easier said than done)
                      I wish you good luck!

Comment

• Good advice Melissa! Thanks.

Btw I got that email about the eqip as well. It's probably an automated response as they sent me the email a day after my deadline. They probably haven't registered it as received yet.
                        Geo - Central East Coast
                        CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                        NOR - 10/24/2013
                        TSL - 1/30/2014
                        VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
                        PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
                        VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
                        eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
                          Unless you committed a serious crime, and you are handcuffed and arrested, you shouldn't be worried. Their goal is not to make you ashamed and confess your sins, but rather know that are honest and can admit to your mistakes so you are trusted. Like Melissa said, don't be worried of saying you did something wrong in your life, coz even they did, and do not dwell on any question you are asked, and of course the honesty. Good luck

Originally posted by BJL905 View Post
                          Seems like there are several people on here with polygraph questions. I have taken it 2x so far with the same SA and the second time he stated that I passed but he still needed to submit it to quality control for final determination. It has been more than 2 weeks since I took it and still no response from BI. This portion of the process seems very sketchy to me.
                          The second half of September was really weird, it has a lot of glitches in the system, it has confusing emails sent out to folks that made them spin, it was a total mess. I think because it was the end of FY2014 or 2013 not sure. Hopefully you hear something soon to all who are in the process. The poly step is the hardest for sure.

Comment

• OMG, I was just called for a drug testttttt.... It looks like my BI is cleared

Comment

• I got the call today, but was only offered San Francisco Airport, I'm west coast by the way. I have 24 hours to think about it, I wanted LAX but they don't have it anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                                OMG, I was just called for a drug testttttt.... It looks like my BI is cleared
                                Congratulations.

Best of luck to you in your future position.
                                CBPO

14-1
                                Geo: SWB
                                CBPO Exam: 06/11/14
                                NOR: 07/14/14
                                TSL: 08/01/14
                                Received BI paperwork: 08/07/14
                                BI paperwork submitted: 08/15/14
                                Medical / PFT1: 08/21/14
                                VBT / SI : 09/17/14
                                Credit report pulled: 10/02/14
                                Poly 1: 11/13/14
                                Poly 2: 12/30/14

BPA

15-1
                                Geo: Arizona
                                BPA Exam: 12/16/14

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8441 users online. 391 members and 8050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X