Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
    Hey Jd, turn your pm plz.
    I had no idea it was off. It's on now though.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Geo - Central East Coast
    CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
    NOR - 10/24/2013
    TSL - 1/30/2014
    VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
    PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
    VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
    eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdmgreg View Post
      I had no idea it was off. It's on now though.
      Thanks for the heads up.
      I tried sending you one but I got a message saying you were not found. Could you please send me one? Thnx

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
        Hello my friends. Today I receive an email canceling my Polygraph appointment. They apologize for the inconvenience and will contact me in a few weeks for reschedule my Poly for November. I think this is for the end of the fiscal year. What you think guys/gals?
        I just received a call about an hr and a half before my exam that it is canceled and will need to be rescheduled. 14-1 SW applicant here. Kind of sucks because I had to take the day off from my current job to take the exam. Oh well hope they get back to me soon.
        Applied: May 2014 SWB
        CBPO Exam: June 2014
        NOR: 81 July 2014
        TSL August
        Eqip: August 16th
        PFT1 August 21 Passed
        VBT/SI Sept 9 Passed
        Polygraph Sept 29
        BI
        PFT1
        EOD
        Academy

Comment

I tried sending you one but I got a message saying you were not found. Could you please send me one? Thnx
          Pm sent
          Geo - Central East Coast
          CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
          NOR - 10/24/2013
          TSL - 1/30/2014
          PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014

Comment

• Got my poly date today!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
              Got my poly date today!!!
              Great news!! Was it a phone call or email? October or November?

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                Great news!! Was it a phone call or email? October or November?
                Yes thanks! First got an email asking to call to schedule a date. I call and no answer. Left voicemail and she called me back. October.

Comment

• Got my NOR today for my VBT and SI.. Looks like I'm still eligible and able to receive further consideration lol. Finally got the official letter saying I passed, even though I knew I did already.
                  May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
                  USPIS

Applied:
                  01/28/2019
                  Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
                  eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
                  Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
                  CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
                  NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
                  TSL: 8/1/14
                  EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
                  MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
                  VBT/SI: 09/19/14
                  POLY: 11/03/14
                  BI: Passed Feb 2015
                  EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdmgreg View Post
                    Pm sent
                    I tried responding to your message I received but I still get this annoying message that says that "the user Jdmgreg is not found" on this forum!!!

Comment

• Got my email today saying that my application was made "eligible". Did my VBT and SI last Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevenseq View Post
                        Regarding the background investigation, does anyone know WHAT TYPE of investigation it is? (MBI, SSBI, etc.) I currently have a high risk public trust clearance issued by DHS which, as I understand, is the same clearance CBPO's have. I went thru an MBI for it and it only took about 3-4 months.

I'm hoping that since I'm already in the DHS database my investigation will be expedited :-)
                        It is an SSBI. However, any current clearances you may hold will NOT speed up the process.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                          Yes I'm a 13-1 applicant and they contact me by email (12:47pm) not phone. Maybe they want to start my BI and finish it before the Polygraph date to have more information about my background. Someone who works for Homeland Security tell me that they was considering eliminate the Polygraph, because they are loosing good candidates. I don't know if they are using or not this strategy for the new fiscal year, but we have to wait. Right now no body can use a Polygraph like a reliable source on a trial, maybe they are thinking about that fact. God always have a plan, so I will be patient.
                          The polygraph requirement is now statutory so they can't just eliminate it without Congress changing the law so I would not count on it going anywhere anytime soon.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by LEO_88 View Post
                            I just received a call about an hr and a half before my exam that it is canceled and will need to be rescheduled. 14-1 SW applicant here. Kind of sucks because I had to take the day off from my current job to take the exam. Oh well hope they get back to me soon.
                            Awww, that sucks coz I know how you feel going to such exam. It is however strange that few of you guys got their apts canceled this week!

Comment

Hey Jd, turn your pm plz.

It will be good idea to eliminate poly from this process, however, most who are required to get clearance will have to go through poly, not only in DHS but all other government agencies. So this step will have to take really good effort and thinking to not use it. They are also losing good candidates by having the minimum age at 37. Why they didn't do it at 40 and cut it even? I don't know, wish somebody explains how they work.
                              The age limit is also dictated by a law that defines retirement. There is a waiver that is available to age 40 but clearly the government has not seen a need to use it as there are already many qualified applicants.

FB

Comment

I tried responding to your message I received but I still get this annoying message that says that "the user Jdmgreg is not found" on this forum!!!
                                I sometimes get the feeling CBP is having the same trouble with me.
                                Geo - Central East Coast
                                CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                                NOR - 10/24/2013
                                TSL - 1/30/2014
                                PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11544 users online. 396 members and 11148 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X