Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How soon after a successful poly does the BI usually take to reach out to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BJL905 View Post
      How soon after a successful poly does the BI usually take to reach out to you?
      Idk. I met BI before i did my poly. As did most people i personally know.

Comment

• Hello my friends. Today I receive an email canceling my Polygraph appointment. They apologize for the inconvenience and will contact me in a few weeks for reschedule my Poly for November. I think this is for the end of the fiscal year. What you think guys/gals?

Comment

• Originally posted by picasso100 View Post
          I've been heaving the same problem since Friday. I'm done with the application but I still need to upload some forms. My deadline is on Monday and I don't know what to do.
          Same here! It was working fine this morning. But as soon as I began uploading my signature forms, it shut down again. My deadline is tomorrow. Kinda worried
          Geo - Central East Coast
          CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
          NOR - 10/24/2013
          TSL - 1/30/2014
          VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
          PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
          VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
          eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdmgreg View Post
            Same here! It was working fine this morning. But as soon as I began uploading my signature forms, it shut down again. My deadline is tomorrow. Kinda worried
            Your time will be extended. They are aware of the problem and everyone time will be extended. I received the email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
              Hello my friends. Today I receive an email canceling my Polygraph appointment. They apologize for the inconvenience and will contact me in a few weeks for reschedule my Poly for November. I think this is for the end of the fiscal year. What you think guys/gals?
              I am too waiting for my poly to get scheduled, here in PR. It might be due to the new fiscal year or perhaps the Investigator just cannot come in October. We'll see. Suerte!

Comment

• Originally posted by BJL905 View Post
                How soon after a successful poly does the BI usually take to reach out to you?
                Mine took 10 days.

Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                Hello my friends. Today I receive an email canceling my Polygraph appointment. They apologize for the inconvenience and will contact me in a few weeks for reschedule my Poly for November. I think this is for the end of the fiscal year. What you think guys/gals?
                While it sucks to wait extra few weeks, it might be for a good reason. I don't think its because the FY coz its start this week. And how odd is that they call you on Sunday!!! Are you 13-1 applicant?

Comment

• My poly was rescheduled, too. I received an email yesterday three days before the exam. So now its a week from Tuesday.

my poly is scheduled for Orlando.
                  CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                  02/28/14-TSL Received
                  03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                  07/01/14-VBT/SI
                  07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                  07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                    My poly was rescheduled, too. I received an email yesterday three days before the exam. So now its a week from Tuesday.
                    my poly is scheduled for Orlando.
                    Hmm.... I wonder if it's something belongs to the FL region? Maybe the examiner quit or got fired or died... who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                      Hmm.... I wonder if it's something belongs to the FL region? Maybe the examiner quit or got fired or died... who knows.
                      Who knows. The Investigator who does the Poly for Orlando is the same for PR, so it seems like something happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIA_509 View Post
                        Your time will be extended. They are aware of the problem and everyone time will be extended. I received the email.
                        Thanks for the tip. Luckily it cooperated with me long enough to submit everything required.
                        Geo - Central East Coast
                        CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                        NOR - 10/24/2013
                        TSL - 1/30/2014
                        VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
                        PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
                        VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
                        eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                          Mine took 10 days.

While it sucks to wait extra few weeks, it might be for a good reason. I don't think its because the FY coz its start this week. And how odd is that they call you on Sunday!!! Are you 13-1 applicant?
                          Yes I'm a 13-1 applicant and they contact me by email (12:47pm) not phone. Maybe they want to start my BI and finish it before the Polygraph date to have more information about my background. Someone who works for Homeland Security tell me that they was considering eliminate the Polygraph, because they are loosing good candidates. I don't know if they are using or not this strategy for the new fiscal year, but we have to wait. Right now no body can use a Polygraph like a reliable source on a trial, maybe they are thinking about that fact. God always have a plan, so I will be patient.
                          Last edited by Aguadillano; 09-28-2014, 07:49 PM. Reason: Adding more information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdmgreg View Post
                            Thanks for the tip. Luckily it cooperated with me long enough to submit everything required.
                            Hey Jd, turn your pm plz.

Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                            Yes I'm a 13-1 applicant and they contact me by email (12:47pm) not phone. Maybe they want to start my BI and finish it before the Polygraph date to have more information about my background. Someone who works for Homeland Security tell me that they was considering eliminate the Polygraph, because they are loosing good candidates. I don't know if they are using or not this strategy for the new fiscal year, but we have to wait. Right now no body can use a Polygraph like a reliable source on a trial, maybe they are thinking about that fact. God always have a plan, so I will be patient.
                            It will be good idea to eliminate poly from this process, however, most who are required to get clearance will have to go through poly, not only in DHS but all other government agencies. So this step will have to take really good effort and thinking to not use it. They are also losing good candidates by having the minimum age at 37. Why they didn't do it at 40 and cut it even? I don't know, wish somebody explains how they work.

Comment

• My poly examiner is the one that emailed me to reschedule.
                              CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                              02/28/14-TSL Received
                              03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                              07/01/14-VBT/SI
                              07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                              07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                                My poly examiner is the one that emailed me to reschedule.
                                Oh okay, so he is not dead!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9003 users online. 402 members and 8601 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X