Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone taking the poly good luck to you. You should tell the truth but as someone stated before I know two people (one at fletc right now and another on the job) who lied on the poly and passed. For myself, I took 4 polys and can say I told the truth on everything. I got an email saying I got an unfavorable poly and am unsuitable for three years. This just happened last week. Very frustrating. Anyways like I said good luck to you all taking the poly and hopefully you have a better result than I do.

Comment

• Thanks guys, I ended up celebrating my passing all these steps and myself being healthy, and I chose chocolate ice cream over the cake

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
        Thanks guys, I ended up celebrating my passing all these steps and myself being healthy, and I chose chocolate ice cream over the cake
        My 1st aniversary is around the corner in oct. Im still waiting for poly scheduled since i've benn canceled 2 times now. Sucks to wait..:/

Comment

• Originally posted by isnabero View Post
          So I received the fingerprint card today and got my fingerprints taken. The only problem is they only sent me 1 card. I know in the email they said they will send 2. Anybody else had this issue? Is it okay to send just one back?
          I received my as well and I got 1 card too. I guess that is OK to send 1 back.

Comment

• Originally posted by CbpBoricua View Post
            My 1st aniversary is around the corner in oct. Im still waiting for poly scheduled since i've benn canceled 2 times now. Sucks to wait..:/
            Ouch, I am sorry. What cause the cancellation?

Comment

Ouch, I am sorry. What cause the cancellation?

The 1st one was because of a scheduling conflict in sept., then he was coming back on oct. But then called me again he was coming on nov. The only good thing is the examiner is keeping in touch and is coming back to PR soon hopefully to get the ones that were left out of sept. schedulings...

GOOD LUCK !

Comment

• Originally posted by Cabo-verde View Post
                When is you EOD and what location if you don't mind I ask
                My EOD is Oct 20 at the SW border (San Ysidro). Hate to leave Miami but I'll be trying like mad to come back in the meantime

Comment

• Originally posted by CbpBoricua View Post
                  The 1st one was because of a scheduling conflict in sept., then he was coming back on oct. But then called me again he was coming on nov. The only good thing is the examiner is keeping in touch and is coming back to PR soon hopefully to get the ones that were left out of sept. schedulings...

GOOD LUCK !
                  Verify with your contact CbpBoricua, because they poly going to be in PR from October 7 through October 17 too. Maybe the poly going to visit PR each month until finish all files. Hope you get contact soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by picasso100 View Post
                    I received my as well and I got 1 card too. I guess that is OK to send 1 back.
                    We'll see what happens. I sent my case manager an email inquiring about the issue if it was a mistake. I will let you know once I hear from her. Thanks for the info, at least I know I'm not the only one.
                    Geo Central East Coast
                    CBPO Exam 9/20/2013
                    NOR 10/24/13
                    TSL 12/18/13
                    Medical/PFT1 1/27/14
                    VBT/SI 5/8/14
                    eQIP received 9/19/14
                    eQIP submitted 9/24/14
                    Fingerprints submitted 9/25/14
                    Case in security office 10/17/14

Comment

• Everyone have patience like some are saying. I applied back in 2011 and my EOD date was SEPTEMBER 22.
                      Continue to work out daily, don't wait until the last minute
                      Have patience
                      And it will be worth it in the end (:
                      Good luck to everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                        Verify with your contact CbpBoricua, because they poly going to be in PR from October 7 through October 17 too. Maybe the poly going to visit PR each month until finish all files. Hope you get contact soon.
                        Yeah got that emAil that they were going to be here from the 7th to 17th but then the examiner called me, at least the one that is assaing to me D. Balsamo that he was coming in november instead.

Thank you and good luck.

Comment

• Anybody from 13-1 still waiting for background and ploy for the Northwest region? Feel like they forgot about me, hah.

Comment

Today marks my 1st year anniversary since I took the test for this job, and I am still waiting. I don't know if I should be happy or sad, or maybe I should go buy a chocolate cake and ice cream and celebrate my patience!
                            I hit my 1 year mark on 8/26. I celebrated with Ice Cream! *Strawberry cheesecake*
                            8-26-13 Written Test
                            9-9-13 Notice of Results
                            12-18-13 Tentative Offer
                            1-2-14 Physical Fitness 1
                            1-13-14 Qualified for GS 7
                            2-14-14 Pre Employment forms submitted
                            3-12-14 VBT/SI
                            3-28-14 EQIP Released
                            4-30-14 Polygraph passed
                            6-11-14 Background Began
                            8-27-14 Received NOPA
                            10-29-14 Background Complete
                            10-30-14 Drug Test
                            11-3-14 THE CALL- Accepted JFK
                            11-25-14 PFT2 Passed
                            12-1-14 EOD/Pre Academy

CBP FLETC Class 368
                            1/9/15-5/15/15

Comment

• It's been more than a month since my physical and still no green check.

Comment

• Today is one year since I took the test! Hopefully I will get to start my background soon.
                                Geo- Florida
                                CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                                NOR- 98 10/25/13
                                Qual- GS 7
                                TSL- 2/28/14
                                PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                                VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                                VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                                BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                                BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                                BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4065 users online. 207 members and 3858 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X