300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
    Were you one that they requested more info for your medical? If so, how long did it take to clear after you submitted the stuff they requested?
    Yeah. I'd say about 10 days or so.
    Geo - Central East Coast
    CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
    NOR - 10/24/2013
    TSL - 1/30/2014
    VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
    PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
    VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
    eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdmgreg View Post
      Yeah. I'd say about 10 days or so.
      Oh wow. I had to had submit stuff and am at 7 weeks and still not cleared. They told me 6-8 weeks when I submitted everything
      Geo- Florida
      CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
      NOR- 98 10/25/13
      Qual- GS 7
      TSL- 2/28/14
      PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
      VBT/SI- 5/9/14
      VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
      BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
      BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
      BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• So I received the fingerprint card today and got my fingerprints taken. The only problem is they only sent me 1 card. I know in the email they said they will send 2. Anybody else had this issue? Is it okay to send just one back?
        Geo Central East Coast
        CBPO Exam 9/20/2013
        NOR 10/24/13
        TSL 12/18/13
        Medical/PFT1 1/27/14
        VBT/SI 5/8/14
        eQIP received 9/19/14
        eQIP submitted 9/24/14
        Fingerprints submitted 9/25/14
        Case in security office 10/17/14

Comment

• Got my vbt/si tomorrow in puerto rico as ive heard its not that big of a deal im just crazy to get it over with

Comment

• Just to clarify, I'm not saying I was going to lie. My original question pertained to how far back the examiner goes when it comes school, like cheating. No way in hell would I lie during the poly. This is my future were talking about, and I'm not going to jeopardize it.

whatever questions I'm asked, ill answer truthfully.
            Last edited by cur679; 09-24-2014, 05:56 PM.
            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
            02/28/14-TSL Received
            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
            07/01/14-VBT/SI
            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
              Just to clarify, I'm not saying I was going to lie. My original question pertained to how far back the examiner goes when it comes school, like cheating. No way in hell would I lie during the poly. This is my future were talking about, and I'mnotgoing to jeopardize it.

whatever questions I'm asked, ill answer truthfully.
              They honestly go back as far as they want.

Comment

• Today marks my 1st year anniversary since I took the test for this job, and I am still waiting. I don't know if I should be happy or sad, or maybe I should go buy a chocolate cake and ice cream and celebrate my patience!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                  Today marks my 1st year anniversary since I took the test for this job, and I am still waiting. I don't know if I should be happy or sad, or maybe I should go buy a chocolate cake and ice cream and celebrate my patience!
                  Happy Anniversary!! Eat the chocolate cake and ice cream while you're running and doing push ups. Two birds, one stone.
                  Geo: West Coast
                  Applicant Group: 13-1
                  NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                  TSL: 12/16/13
                  PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                  eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                  VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                  eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                  Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                  Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                  Clear BI: 2/24/15
                  Drug Test: 3/4/15
                  The Call: 3/2/15
                  PFT2: 3/18/15
                  EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by isnabero View Post
                    So I received the fingerprint card today and got my fingerprints taken. The only problem is they only sent me 1 card. I know in the email they said they will send 2. Anybody else had this issue? Is it okay to send just one back?
                    I would send two back. The fingerprinting place I referred you to sell the same exact card. Not sure how much though.
                    NYPD Exam #4329
                    TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                      Oh wow. I had to had submit stuff and am at 7 weeks and still not cleared. They told me 6-8 weeks when I submitted everything
                      Well I still don't have a green check on CASS. But the fact that I got the eqip is good news. 7 weeks is a bit much though. You figure they reviewed everything already, so all they need to do is get the thumbs up from your doctor. That's what happened in my case.
                      Geo - Central East Coast
                      CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                      NOR - 10/24/2013
                      TSL - 1/30/2014
                      VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
                      PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
                      VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
                      eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                        I would send two back. The fingerprinting place I referred you to sell the same exact card. Not sure how much though.
                        Yah I went to that place. The office was in Hicksville. They gave me another card but its not SF87 but it looks exactly the same. CBP did specify they will only take the cards that they sent
                        Geo Central East Coast
                        CBPO Exam 9/20/2013
                        NOR 10/24/13
                        TSL 12/18/13
                        Medical/PFT1 1/27/14
                        VBT/SI 5/8/14
                        eQIP received 9/19/14
                        eQIP submitted 9/24/14
                        Fingerprints submitted 9/25/14
                        Case in security office 10/17/14

Comment

Today marks my 1st year anniversary since I took the test for this job, and I am still waiting. I don't know if I should be happy or sad, or maybe I should go buy a chocolate cake and ice cream and celebrate my patience!
                          could be worse. I applied in 2010 and i EOD next month. I know others who waited 2 or 3 years as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by isnabero View Post
                            Yah I went to that place. The office was in Hicksville. They gave me another card but its not SF87 but it looks exactly the same. CBP did specify they will only take the cards that they sent
                            I went to the Manhattan location, they had stacks of it piled up. Could of sworn it's the same.
                            NYPD Exam #4329
                            TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

You've come further than most in 1 year . For most, 1 year is the 1/2 way mark. My 1 year mark was in August and I just submitted my BI docs last week. Although, when I took the exam the instructor told my whole group to expect about 24 months of wait time so I knew going into this things would take a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
                                could be worse. I applied in 2010 and i EOD next month. I know others who waited 2 or 3 years as well.
                                When is you EOD and what location if you don't mind I ask

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11081 users online. 403 members and 10678 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X