Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys whats going on I in my applications process just had my poly on friday idk if i passed cause my tester said she was going to send it off for review and i would heard from them in 2-3 weeks. So far the process has been super fast really hope i make it. GL to everyone who is also in the application process.

Geo: SWT
    CBPO Exam: 06/24/14
    NOR: 92% - 07/28/14
    TSL - 08/07/14
    Medical/PFT1 - 08/23/14
    VBT/SI - 09/03/14
    BI - ???
    Poly - 09/19/14
    BI Cleared - ??
    Drug Test - ???
    The Call - ???
    PFT 2 - ???
    EOD - ???

Comment

• Originally posted by joelouis1901 View Post
      Hey guys whats going on I in my applications process just had my poly on friday idk if i passed cause my tester said she was going to send it off for review and i would heard from them in 2-3 weeks. So far the process has been super fast really hope i make it. GL to everyone who is also in the application process.

Geo: SWT
      CBPO Exam: 06/24/14
      NOR: 92% - 07/28/14
      TSL - 08/07/14
      Medical/PFT1 - 08/23/14
      VBT/SI - 09/03/14
      BI - ???
      Poly - 09/19/14
      BI Cleared - ??
      Drug Test - ???
      The Call - ???
      PFT 2 - ???
      EOD - ???
      Hey man,

Good looking on your application i see is going fast. Did the examiner imply you lied ?

Comment

• How's everybody training going? I have a fever of too much running and pushups from the last couple days .
        Anybody else?

Comment

• I can run... But push-ups has been my struggle I'm able to get 17 that I need for my PT2 on the 8th... But I will really need to better at it in order to get over 25 per minute got FLETC graduation

Comment

• I did 45 pushups for my PFT1, and 29 situps. I was impressed coz I thought I would do better with situps but I did not. I actually hate running but I am trying to learn how to like it. I am still working on my breathing when I run and it is still not good. It feels good like today when I give myself an excuse not to train coz I did yesterday and the day before.

Comment

• Pretty good. I run 3 miles 5 days a week. Do push ups and sit ups everyday. I also do t25 or insanity. I hate running and pretty much I have learned to like it. On the good side I have lost 18 pounds since I started running.

For the breathing are you breathing through your nose or mouth? I do it through the mouth seems to work better for me.

Comment

• I breathe rapidly but very shallow that my muscles don't get enough O2 and thus I get tired quickly. I try to breath from my nose but I don't keep it that way often. My friend told me to try and breathe slower so I can keep going.
                Last edited by Jade78; 09-23-2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                  I breath rapidly but very shallow that my muscles don't get enough O2 and thus I get tired quickly. I try to breath from my nose but I don't keep it that way often. My friend told me to try and breathe slower so I can keep going.
                  Yup. You need to keep trying until you find the one that work best for you. If you havent try breathing through your mouth i will suggest you try it. I suck at breathing through the nose and i just wears me out so damn quickly!!! Just start by running with your mouth slightly open. Why i suggest this; mouth opening is way bigger than your nostrils which means more O2 for you. Two by leaving your mouth slightly open, air is goes through your mouth directly into your lungs, by basically doing nothing. Lastly use your stomach instead of your chest. But again. You need to try different types of breathing and see which one is best for you.

Comment

• Thanks. I have all the time in the world to try all kinds of stuff, they haven't called me yet

Comment

• Thanks man yea i noticed it is going pretty fast i guess i got the expedited version hahaha. The examiner said i was doing something while sitting down but never implied that i was lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                        Hey man,

Good looking on your application i see is going fast. Did the examiner imply you lied ?
                        No, the examiner didn't imply i was lying just would say that i was doing something like moving too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by picasso100 View Post
                          I hope it will arrive soon because they need me to send it back on the 29th the latest.
                          I spoke to my case manager because mine is also due on the 29th and I still have not gotten the cards. I also received the email on Friday. She said there is a grace period for the cards. She did ask for my mailing address again.
                          Geo Central East Coast
                          CBPO Exam 9/20/2013
                          NOR 10/24/13
                          TSL 12/18/13
                          Medical/PFT1 1/27/14
                          VBT/SI 5/8/14
                          eQIP received 9/19/14
                          eQIP submitted 9/24/14
                          Fingerprints submitted 9/25/14
                          Case in security office 10/17/14

Comment

• Thank you very much. I am waiting for a test date now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
                              You can get the OF-306 here: (http://www.opm.gov/forms/optional-forms/). You can fill that out yourself. As for your SF-50, you MAYBE required to upload it if you fall under the age requirement and or CTAP/ICTAP. That is all listed at the very bottom of the announcement. However, I believe I did upload my SF-50 anyway since I had one.
                              Thank you very much! I am currently waiting for a test date. God bless.

Comment

• Since my poly is Tuesday, would it be a bad idea to start thinking over things I've done in the past so that when I go in, I'm confident with the answers I give, instead of going in and trying to remember, and not be confident?

Also, I'm 32. I know they will ask about cheating in school. Do you think they'll go back all the way to high school, because I honestly cannot quantify that answer.
                                CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                                02/28/14-TSL Received
                                03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                                07/01/14-VBT/SI
                                07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                                07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7358 users online. 391 members and 6967 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X