300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
    Well I got "The Call" today and i'm to report to San Ysidro, CA on Oct 20. Some of you here know that my situation has completely changed and I need to stay in South FL for my kid. My question is, if I accept, how long after can I request a transfer or some kind of hardship transfer or anything that gets me back here.
    I'm also looking in ways that I come back to Miami while in FLETC.... They give JFK/NY

Comment

• There's anyone else in this forum that's going to JFK???? I need some help

Comment

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
        Hey Alex,
        They review the video of you after you finish the VBT. I don't know the criteria they are looking for when they review the video recording. It is possible that they didn't like something about your friend. ( not to be negative here) usually that is the end point if you don't get an interview after the VBT.
        The communication between investigators/medical/ Poly, don't talk to one another. So things get set back and that is also why they say in the emails to notify them if you receive or hear something about your application process.
        Thanks for the info. I let him know. He's gonna wait it out and see what happens.

Comment

• Sorry if this has been answered, but when exactly do you find out your location options? I'm going to apply for the next announcement, but can't decide if I should go for Northeast for a chance to get CT, or go for East Coast instead. I would rather work at JFK than places like Vermont or NY state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cantstandya View Post
            Sorry if this has been answered, but when exactly do you find out your location options? I'm going to apply for the next announcement, but can't decide if I should go for Northeast for a chance to get CT, or go for East Coast instead. I would rather work at JFK than places like Vermont or NY state.
            You will have slim to no chances at getting CT, expect anything NE to be on the northern border. I would go Central East.
            Geo: Northeast
            Written Test: 8/28/2013 (97 no vet points)
            NOR: 9/9/2013
            TSL: 11/27/2013
            Medical/PT: 12/19/2014
            VBT/SI: 01/02/2014
            Medical cleared: 04/08/4014
            Equip/fingerprints received: 04/11/2014
            Poly: 05/27/2014
            Received NOPA: 06/30/2014
            Replied to NOPA: 07/22/2014
            1st meeting with BI: 08/06/2014
            2nd meeting with BI: 08/08/2014
            Drug Test: 09/25/2014
            All green checks: 09/30/2014
            Got the call!: 10/01/2014
            Pft2: 10/23/2014
            EOD: 11/03/2014
            FLETC: 11/24/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexb6237 View Post
              So I just finished taking my vbt/si and I got the paper in the end. So I'm guessing I'm good. Right?
              I guess nothing is absolute. There was a guy here last week he got the paper and he didnt passed. I didnt got any paper and I passed. So from now on I will just wait until get officials results, so that is my advice to you. But my best wishes for you and all that are waiting for results!!!
              Last edited by sportzonepr; 09-20-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mg82 View Post
                Sorry for so many posts people but as I was responding to a few of you I received the famous call! EOD 10/20, FLETC Nov-Mar. Let the fun begin.
                I have same EOD and I been in FLETC 11/10 - 03/25/2014

Comment

• Congrats action packed! That's the port I'm at as well. I just finished pre-academy there and am at the academy now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
                  Geo: SWB
                  CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                  NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                  TSL - 01/31/14
                  Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                  VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                  BI - 03/15/14
                  Poly - 04/30/14
                  BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                  Drug Test - 06/26/14
                  The Call - 06/26/14
                  PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                  EOD - 07/14/14
                  Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Would it be hard to switch from NE to JFK once you're offered the ports? Seems like there's a high demand for JFK.
                    CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                    02/28/14-TSL Received
                    03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                    07/01/14-VBT/SI
                    07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                    07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Hey guys I'm new to the forums but I have beenreading them for months and I need some help. I'm 13-1 applicant from Miami, Fl and I just accepted an offer for JFK but I EOD on 10/6 and I've been having trouble trying to find a place to stay up there. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Comment

• Hey ncl305
                        I'm also form Miami and I was also offer JFK EOD on 10/20
                        Fletc 11/10
                        Here is my number if you would like to call me
                        305 890 6633

Comment

• Originally posted by NCL305 View Post
                          Hey guys I'm new to the forums but I have beenreading them for months and I need some help. I'm 13-1 applicant from Miami, Fl and I just accepted an offer for JFK but I EOD on 10/6 and I've been having trouble trying to find a place to stay up there. Does anybody have any suggestions?
                          Hey NCL305, I'm from Miami and also on my way to JFK and having trouble find place to stay.... My EOD is 10/20
                          Hit me up at 305 890 6633 lest brainstorm together

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                            Would it be hard to switch from NE to JFK once you're offered the ports? Seems like there's a high demand for JFK.
                            It is usually difficult to switch port regardless of what the circumstances are.

FB

Comment

• Finished my Equip and will release on Monday along with fingerprint cards. I am having an issue with the Financial Disclosure forms though. There are a lot of sections which require codes that I do not have. Can anyone who has filled this out adequately please PM me with some advice? Thanks.

Comment

• In my case I had to add additional pages witch I had to print additional cover page for each one of them as instructed... I faxed my financial disclosure

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5580 users online. 290 members and 5290 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X